Bring on the Titans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Bring on the Titans!

The Denver game is over, time to move on...............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

Re: Bring on the Titans!

If you guys can't beat the Titans, well, your season is over.  Yes really.  Sad that in week six you are already having "must win" games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Bring on the Titans!:
    [QUOTE]If you guys can't beat the Titans, well, your season is over.  Yes really.  Sad that in week six you are already having "must win" games.
    Posted by togah321[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess the final 10 games wouldn't count right?

Funny how all the clueless smack talkers come out of the woodwork after a loss......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring on the Titans! : Yeah I guess the final 10 games wouldn't count right? Funny how all the clueless smack talkers come out of the woodwork after a loss......
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

You don't know who I am do you?  I AM TOGAH.  I have brought misery in your time of despair since 2004.  GO COLTS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

titans,and then the buc,s.both are winless.not only do we need to win both,but convincingly.if both these games are close.then its a problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from togah321. Show togah321's posts

[QUOTE]titans,and then the buc,s.both are winless.not only do we need to win both,but convincingly.if both these games are close.then its a problem.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I think it's already a problem.  LOL

The refs gave the game to Pats last week.  Ravens should have won.  What do you think is going to happen when you go to Indy to play?  Will it even be a three score difference?  I'm thinking 35-13.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring on the Titans! : You don't know who I am do you?  I AM TOGAH.  I have brought misery in your time of despair since 2004.  GO COLTS
    Posted by togah321[/QUOTE]

Anyone who has to ask, "You don't know who I am do you?", already knows how irrelevant they are......

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets give a round of applause to Togah, the online wannabe tough guy!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, my two game string of officially rooting for the Pats is over.  It's about time too, because a Colt fan like myself finds it very tough to cheer for BB, Brady, and Moss.  You did well by taking care of the Ravens for us, but you disappointed us greatly by leaving another unbeaten team in the AFC yesterday.  Next week, with the Titans already more or less out of contention, I think I'll have to sicken myself further by rooting for the Titans.  Good god!  Who knows...Brady could wake up and remember how to throw the deep ball at some point in the season and it'll be a good thing that they lost to the Titans.  (Probably not gonna happen, but just about everything else has gone right for the Colts so far, so a fan can dream, right?)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Well, my two game string of officially rooting for the Pats is over.  It's about time too, because a Colt fan like myself finds it very tough to cheer for BB, Brady, and Moss.  You did well by taking care of the Ravens for US, but you disappointed US greatly by leaving another unbeaten team in the AFC yesterday.  Next week, with the Titans already more or less out of contention, I think I'll have to sicken myself further by rooting for the Titans.  Good god!  Who knows...Brady could wake up and remember how to throw the deep ball at some point in the season and it'll be a good thing that they lost to the Titans.  (Probably not gonna happen, but just about everything else has gone right for the Colts so far, so a fan can dream, right?)
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

I take it you're on the Colt's roster or a part of the personnel department?  Maybe a part owner?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

"not only do we need to win both,but convincingly.if both these games are close.then its a problem."

As your fellow Pat fan, Mosseffect, can attest, it's customary for a fan to refer to his or her team with the first person plural pronouns "we" or "us" (depending on whether the team is the subject or object of the clause).  I could rephrase the comment if this terminology detracted from your understanding of the post.  To make it clear, I hold no official post with the Indianapolis Colts. 

BTW, I don't quite understand your statement, "I take it you're on the Colt's roster or a part of the personnel department?"  Which Colt are you referring?  Is there a particular Colt that keeps his own personal roster?  Perhaps you mean, "...Colts' roster".  That would make much more sense. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Titans are due for a win.....

Titans - 28 (D scores a TD)
    Patriots - 24

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]"not only do we need to win both,but convincingly.if both these games are close.then its a problem." As your fellow Pat fan, Mosseffect, can attest, it's customary for a fan to refer to his or her team with the first person plural pronouns "we" or "us" (depending on whether the team is the subject or object of the clause).  I could rephrase the comment if this terminology detracted from your understanding of the post.  To make it clear, I hold no official post with the Indianapolis Colts. 
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Glad we’re clear on that, now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to not caring about the Colts until week 10.