BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS

In Response to Re: BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS:
    In Response to Re: BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS : A great point and we need our O-line and our backs to improve not just one player. Brady is the best PA QB in the league. I think we all know if we can sell the run teams have little chance of containing us.
    Posted by TrueChamp

Is there a stat on PA somewhere? I have to stream the radio a lot since I don't live in Pats TV land anymore but it seems we haven't run it this year as much as we used to. Of course being 16th in rushing doesn't help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

The o-line is doing alot better which I think is helping Maroney. No back looks good getting 6-7 carries a game unless they're all 7-10+ yard runs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS:
    In Response to Re: BRING OUT THE MARONEY BASHERS : We need him to perform like yesterday in order to make the play action work. Lack of it is one of the reasons we've been so bad in the red zone. It seems to me that we'll run the ball inside the 5 but from the 20 to the 5 we're just too predictable with the pass.
    Posted by Evil2009

I believe we pass too much in the red zone altogether, when we were running it and being succesful at it on Sunday, we decided to stop when we reached the Dolphins twenty yard line, which culminated in Law Firms drop in the end zone. 

Not to second guess the offensive coaches but catching isn't Ellis's strength and more importantly nothing sends a message like "this game is over" quite like ramming it down their throats.  I would have liked to have seen them attempt to continue to run it at least, than on third and short on the goal line allow Tommy to play action to one of our tightends for an easy score...  Instead we went shotgun formation inside the 20?

Sections
Shortcuts