Bring Randy back, put Taylor Price on IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Bring Randy back, put Taylor Price on IR

Seems like 85 aint getting it. It's one thing saying that playbook is difficult, but dropping a simple TD is just wrong. Why don't we bring back Moss, and put Taylor Price on IR. Perhaps we can limit 85's touches? Seems like D is going to suck no matter what we do, all the trading and giving up on players like Clay Matthews is coming and biting us in the rear.
    Just a rumbling rant of a sad fan :(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Bring Randy back, put Taylor Price on IR

I would cut Ochocinco today and personally drive him anywhere in the country to get him out of New England before I would even dream of putting Price on IR.  Ocho has absolutely nothing to offer, Price is 23 and promising.  He can't be worse than Ochocinco, and would probably be much better.  Give the kid a chance to shine, Ochocinco is useless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Ya, 85 stinks, but Price is not healthy, has a bad hammy. Makes no sense to drop 85 now, unless you sign another WR, where Moss could fit perfectly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This dude looks like another Crable. Why are the Pats continuing to draft fragile players?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I just hope we get some help on the offense. I pretty much gave up on D. BB did the best he could by getting 4-3 players, but most are old and washed up and just dont have the skills. The offense has to carry us this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

It's stupid to put Price on IR, but I agree to bring Moss back.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I'm not sure if BB will cut 85 this early, maybe he gets 2 more weeks. Corners can only do so much if there is no pressure upfront. Pass rush has been our problem for last three years.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts