Bring Your Final Mock!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Bring Your Final Mock!

First, thanks to all you die hard Pats fans who bring a lot of knowledge to this board, especially to MB and his historic Draft thread.

Let's write down our final best guess for tomorrow.

Here are my 6 picks:

1A. Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
    1B. Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
    2A. Bruce Irvin, DE, West Virginia
    2B. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
    3.  Marvin Jones, WR, California
    4. Chris Rainey, RB Florida

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Re: Bring Your Final Mock!

Yes please, ............JUST BRING IT!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hosley cost himself some coin.

The Pats catch a break in the 4th.

[QUOTE]1A. S McClellin 1B. Harrison Smith 2A. Derek Wolfe  2B. Mohamed Sanu 3.  Chris Polk 4. Jayron Hosley
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

On the Eve on Draft Day, here is my final prediction of what BB and the Patriots will do to improve the roster this weekend. At one time I had NE trading up for Barron, and while I still think that is a slim possibility, I find it more likely that Belichick will do what Belichick does and trade down for better value and similar talent. Enjoy!

#37 (From Clev) BB does what he does best and selects another player with a 1st round grade, who fell a bit due to concussion issues. Shea McClellin OLB/DE BSU gets the nod here. Although the 3 concussions in college are a concern, McClellin's motor and ability win the Patriots over. After passing on Clay Matthews several years ago, BB is happy to pounce on this pass-rusher who has drawn many comparisons to Clay. Cleveland sends NE pick #37, their 2012 4th, & a 2013 3rd in exchange for #31, where they select QB Brandon Weeden.

#49 (From San Diego) Patriots get a top 10 talent here, but not without some considerable risk. Janoris Jenkins is one of the more controversial figures in this draft. His talent is unquestionable, as he may be the best cover-corner in this draft, but his multiple arrests/repeated marijuana issues/questionable decision making have dealt his draft stock a serious blow. NE has the kind of leadership in the locker room that can help a guy like Jenkins keep things on the right track, and BB has shown that he isn't afraid to take a gamble on guys with "character concerns" in the past. This pick was acquired, along with a 2013 first rounder, from San Diego as they lept up to 27 to select Brockers.

#51 (From Philly) A suprise pick here for some, but I love the coverage skills of this Big 12 LB from Nebraska, Lavonte David. This kid may be a bit undersized, but he plays bigger than he is, and his ability to cover slot recievers and TEs is something that NE's defense was sorely missing last season. He has terrific speed and could also be a pass rushing asset for the Patriots. BB keeps the annual trade streak with Andy Reid alive here, as Philly jumps up to grab Zach Brown, giving NE this pick (51), and a 2013 5th.

#75 (From KC) Finally Pats fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as the safety position get addressed here in the form of Brandon Taylor S LSU. Taylor is not the flashiest name in the draft, but he is a very solid player who will be a huge upgrade in the Patriot's secondary. Solid player who has been battle-tested against the best conference in the country. KC moved up to pick 62 in exchange for this pick (75) a 6th this year, and a 2013 2nd.

#93 Josh Chapman DT Bama. I think this could be a classic BB "plan for the future" value pick. I think Chapman is an under-rated prospect in this class. He looks like he could fit perfectly as a NT in a 3-4, and I believe NE could draft him with the idea that he could be the replacement for Wilfork when the sad day comes when Big Vince hangs it up. Love the value here.

#100 (From Clev) Jaye Howard DE/DT Florida Howard could be a steal here. He was great against the run at Florida, but has the ability to penetrate the pocket with a powerful bull-rush. Played mostly on the interior of the DL in college, but has a quick enough first step to play as a 5 tech for NE.

#126 Although already crowded at WR after a busy FA period, BB still decides to bring a talented rookie in. Greg Childs WR Arkansas would have never been available here were it not for an ACL injury. He has recovered well from it, however, as evidence of his outstanding Pro Day. This guy could be the big, fast, physical outside threat that we as Patriot fans have been craving since Moss left town. Child's relationship with college teammate Ryan Mallet probably doesn't hurt either...

6th round (From KC) Tom Compton OT South Dakota 6'6" OT who has pretty good footwork. Fits the mold for what BB like in OTs as far as size. Pretty raw coming from a small program, but Scar could coach this guy up really well. Likely a Practice Squad kid to begin with, but likely would develop into a valuable reserve OT with Light gone and Vollmer's back a constant worry.

So...to summarize, I predict we will walk away from the 2012 draft with:
    Shea McClellin
    Janoris Jenkins
    Lavonte David
    Brandon Taylor
    Josh Chapman
    Jaye Howard
    Greg Childs
    Tom Compton
    2013 1st Rounder from SD
    2013 2nd Rounder from KC
    2013 3rd Rounder from Clev
    2013 5th Rounder from Philly                                  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Wazzu, that's a heck of a draft. 2 starters, solid depth and many more picks next year.

I really like Chapman. He's a more athletic version of Kyle Love.

[QUOTE]On the Eve on Draft Day, here is my final prediction of what BB and the Patriots will do to improve the roster this weekend. At one time I had NE trading up for Barron, and while I still think that is a slim possibility, I find it more likely that Belichick will do what Belichick does and trade down for better value and similar talent. Enjoy! #37 (From Clev) BB does what he does best and selects another player with a 1st round grade, who fell a bit due to concussion issues. Shea McClellin OLB/DE BSU gets the nod here. Although the 3 concussions in college are a concern, McClellin's motor and ability win the Patriots over. After passing on Clay Matthews several years ago, BB is happy to pounce on this pass-rusher who has drawn many comparisons to Clay. Cleveland sends NE pick #37, their 2012 4th, & a 2013 3rd in exchange for #31, where they select QB Brandon Weeden. #49 (From San Diego) Patriots get a top 10 talent here, but not without some considerable risk. Janoris Jenkins is one of the more controversial figures in this draft. His talent is unquestionable, as he may be the best cover-corner in this draft, but his multiple arrests/repeated marijuana issues/questionable decision making have dealt his draft stock a serious blow. NE has the kind of leadership in the locker room that can help a guy like Jenkins keep things on the right track, and BB has shown that he isn't afraid to take a gamble on guys with "character concerns" in the past. This pick was acquired, along with a 2013 first rounder, from San Diego as they lept up to 27 to select Brockers. #51 (From Philly) A suprise pick here for some, but I love the coverage skills of this Big 12 LB from Nebraska, Lavonte David. This kid may be a bit undersized, but he plays bigger than he is, and his ability to cover slot recievers and TEs is something that NE's defense was sorely missing last season. He has terrific speed and could also be a pass rushing asset for the Patriots. BB keeps the annual trade streak with Andy Reid alive here, as Philly jumps up to grab Zach Brown, giving NE this pick (51), and a 2013 5th. #75 (From KC) Finally Pats fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as the safety position get addressed here in the form of Brandon Taylor S LSU. Taylor is not the flashiest name in the draft, but he is a very solid player who will be a huge upgrade in the Patriot's secondary. Solid player who has been battle-tested against the best conference in the country. KC moved up to pick 62 in exchange for this pick (75) a 6th this year, and a 2013 2nd. #93 Josh Chapman DT Bama . I think this could be a classic BB "plan for the future" value pick. I think Chapman is an under-rated prospect in this class. He looks like he could fit perfectly as a NT in a 3-4, and I believe NE could draft him with the idea that he could be the replacement for Wilfork when the sad day comes when Big Vince hangs it up. Love the value here. #100 (From Clev) Jaye Howard DE/DT Florida Howard could be a steal here. He was great against the run at Florida, but has the ability to penetrate the pocket with a powerful bull-rush. Played mostly on the interior of the DL in college, but has a quick enough first step to play as a 5 tech for NE. #126 Although already crowded at WR after a busy FA period, BB still decides to bring a talented rookie in. Greg Childs WR Arkansas would have never been available here were it not for an ACL injury. He has recovered well from it, however, as evidence of his outstanding Pro Day. This guy could be the big, fast, physical outside threat that we as Patriot fans have been craving since Moss left town. Child's relationship with college teammate Ryan Mallet probably doesn't hurt either... 6th round (From KC) Tom Compton OT South Dakota 6'6" OT who has pretty good footwork. Fits the mold for what BB like in OTs as far as size. Pretty raw coming from a small program, but Scar could coach this guy up really well. Likely a Practice Squad kid to begin with, but likely would develop into a valuable reserve OT with Light gone and Vollmer's back a constant worry. So...to summarize, I predict we will walk away from the 2012 draft with: Shea McClellin Janoris Jenkins Lavonte David Brandon Taylor Josh Chapman Jaye Howard Greg Childs Tom Compton 2013 1st Rounder from SD 2013 2nd Rounder from KC 2013 3rd Rounder from Clev 2013 5th Rounder from Philly                                  
    Posted by WazzuWheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Wazzu with your mock giving us the best of both worlds why would I ruin a great dream...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Waaay too complicated and random to try and predict trades and specific revised positioning . I'm hoping BB keeps all the picks this year and adds one second rounder via trade of player(s) and or future picks. 1a. Still - DT 1b. Zeitler - OL (I'm very uncomfortable about this, but it would be typical of BB) 2a. Smith - SS 2b. Curry - DE 2c. Jenkins - CB (64) 3. Crick DT/DE 4. Childs - WR

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

From the main draft thread:

#27 Derek Wolfe-DE/DT-Cincinnatti 
    Yes, I understand this is a reach, but this seems to be consistant with what the Pats have been doing for years.  Wolfe is a solid 2nd round prospect, but the Pats have always grabbed players that they wanted, even if it meant it was a little early.  Nate Solder was viewed as a late 1st, early 2nd round prospect, they took him in the mid 1st.  Devin McCourty was viewed as a mid 2nd rounder, the Pats took him at the end of the first.  Taking Wolfe would seem to be in line with their past tendencies.  Plus, they are getting a very productive player.  He is a very strong pass rusher, and solid against the run too.  He works hard, and played at every position on the line in college.  I think he can step in and be our starting 3-4 DE on Day One.

#31 Traded to Cleveland for #37 and #101
    Cleveland trades up for Brandon Weeden, as many expect them too.  As much as I'd like them to come out of Round One with Shea McClellin and Harrison Smith, it won't happen.

#37 Vinny Curry-DE/OLB-Marshall
    He has been one of the most consistant pass rushers in all of college football throughout his college career, as opposed to one-year wonders like Whitney Mercellius.  He is versatile and has good speed and strength, so he can play both 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB.  He is a phenomenal pass rusher, and solid against the run.  He's a hard worker, and is a durable and experienced 3 year starter.  He also has ideal BB size at 6-4 268.

#48 Brandon Boykin-CB/KR/PR-Georgia
    A very solid, but some what undersized corner, Boykin should help provide depth at the DB position for the Patriots.  He is very good in zone coverage, and was often thrown away from.  He even played some offense, where he showed solid hands.  Boykin is also a top notch Kick Returner, which will help fix an area of need for the Patriots.

#62 TRADED to Arizona for #81 and 2013 2nd
    Arizona jumps into the 2nd as they lost their pick in the Kevin Kolb deal.  NE gets one of their coveted 2013 picks.

#81 Ron Brooks-FS/CB-LSU
    Yeah he wasn't a starter, but LSU's defensive backfield is STACKED.  At CB, he would have had to surpass Top 5 picks in Morris Clairborne and Patrick Peterson, as well as Tyrann Mathieu who could be a 1st rounder next year.  At FS, LSU has Eric Reid who is viewed as a 1st round pick in next years draft. That left little room for Brooks, but he flashed talent when he played.  I think NE will like the speedy Brooks at FS, finally addressing their need at the position.

#94 Traded to Arizona for #113 and a 2013 3rd
    BB gets a 4th and a future pick that he loves.  Arizona wants to make a run for the money, and trades back into the 3rd, giving BB another 4th to work with.

#113 Ryan Broyles-WR-Oklahoma
    He was dynamic before getting injured, and seems to be in the mold of a typical Patriot WR.  While he is largely a slot receiver, he can also go deep once in a while.  He has phenomenal hands and runs good routes.  The only reason the Pats get him here is because of an ACL injury.  But we are in position to put him on the PUP/IR this year, and let him develop.

#126 Traded to Philly for #153 and #196
    BB has to keep the streak alive, and Philly has an abudance of late round picks. Might as well cash in on some of them mid way through.

#153 Audie Cole-LB-NC State
    Solid against both the pass and the run, Cole is an experienced leader on defense.  He was highly productive in college, and has the traits that BB looks for in his LB'ers.  While Cole may not be the best linebacker in coverage, he will suffice, as the Pats have far greater needs.

#196 Joe Long-OT-Wayne St
    Just some depth along the O-Line.  Long is the younger brother of the Dolphins' Jake, and could be a DII sleeper.  Won a few awards at the DII level.

While this isn't my ideal draft, it seems like what BB would do.  Still, we fill all our holes, and come up with 2nd and 3rd round picks for next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

1st round (27)

Whitney Mercilus*, DE/OLB, Illinois
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 261.
    40 Time: 4.63. 10-Yd Split: 1.56.
    Bench: 27.
    Vertical: 32. Broad: 9-10.
    Arm: 33 7/8.
    Projected Round (2012): 1.

1st round (31)

Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford or Michael Brockers
    Height: 6-6. Weight: 247.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.71.
    Bench: 27.
    Arm: 27. Hand: 10.
    Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

2nd round (48 from Oakland)

Kendall Reyes, DE/DT, Connecticut
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 299.
    40 Time: 4.79.
    Bench: 36.
    Vertical: 34.5. Broad: 9-5.
    Arm: 33 1/4. Hand: 9 1/2.
    Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

2nd round (62)

Trade for 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, round pick

276 points= 3rd ~150, 4th ~80, 5th ~35, 6th ~21  for a total of ~286

3rd from trade

George Iloka, S, Boise State
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 225.
    40 Time: 4.59.
    Bench: 20.
    Vertical: 34.5. Broad: 10-4.
    Arm: 34 1/2. Hand: 9 5/8.
    Projected Round (2012): 3-4. 

or

Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
    Height: 5-10. Weight: 193.
    40 Time: 4.44. 10-Yd Split: 1.47.
    Vertical: 33.5. Broad: 10-1.
    Arm: 32. Hand: 8 1/4.

3rd pick 93

Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
    Height: 5-10. Weight: 197.
    40 Time: 4.41. 10-Yd Split: 1.50
    Vertical: 33. Broad: 9-8.
    Arm: 31. Hand: 8 5/8.
    Projected Round (2012): 3-4.

4th round pick (126)

Jake Bequette, DE/OLB, Arkansas
    Height: 6-5. Weight: 275.
    40 Time: 4.78. 10-Yd Split: 1.72.
    Vertical: 34. Broad: 9-5.
    Arm: 32. Hand: 9 1/4.
    Projected Round (2012): 4.

4th round (from trade)

Kashif Moore, WR, U Conneticut
    Height: 5-9. Weight: 194.
    40 Time: 4.41.
    Vertical: 43.5.
    Projected Round (2012): 4-5.

5th round from trade

Coryell Judie, CB, Texas A&M
    Height: 6-0. Weight: 194.
    40 Time: 4.44. 10-Yd Split: 1.51.
    Vertical: 37. Broad: 10-6.
    Arm: 30 1/4.
    Projected Round (2012): 4-5.

6th round (from trade)

Ryan Miller, G, Colorado
    Height: 6-7. Weight: 321.
    40 Time: 5.27.
    Bench: 32.
    Arm: 33 1/8.
    Projected Round (2012): 6

7th round (trade for with philly)

Louis Nzegwu, DE/OLB, Wisconsin
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 253.
    40 Time: 4.54.
    Bench: 22.
    Arm: 33 3/4.

41.5” vertical jump!
    Projected Round (2012): 7-FA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Bring Your Final Mock!:
    [QUOTE]On the Eve on Draft Day, here is my final prediction of what BB and the Patriots will do to improve the roster this weekend. At one time I had NE trading up for Barron, and while I still think that is a slim possibility, I find it more likely that Belichick will do what Belichick does and trade down for better value and similar talent. Enjoy! #37 (From Clev) BB does what he does best and selects another player with a 1st round grade, who fell a bit due to concussion issues. Shea McClellin OLB/DE BSU gets the nod here. Although the 3 concussions in college are a concern, McClellin's motor and ability win the Patriots over. After passing on Clay Matthews several years ago, BB is happy to pounce on this pass-rusher who has drawn many comparisons to Clay. Cleveland sends NE pick #37, their 2012 4th, & a 2013 3rd in exchange for #31, where they select QB Brandon Weeden. #49 (From San Diego) Patriots get a top 10 talent here, but not without some considerable risk. Janoris Jenkins is one of the more controversial figures in this draft. His talent is unquestionable, as he may be the best cover-corner in this draft, but his multiple arrests/repeated marijuana issues/questionable decision making have dealt his draft stock a serious blow. NE has the kind of leadership in the locker room that can help a guy like Jenkins keep things on the right track, and BB has shown that he isn't afraid to take a gamble on guys with "character concerns" in the past. This pick was acquired, along with a 2013 first rounder, from San Diego as they lept up to 27 to select Brockers. #51 (From Philly) A suprise pick here for some, but I love the coverage skills of this Big 12 LB from Nebraska, Lavonte David. This kid may be a bit undersized, but he plays bigger than he is, and his ability to cover slot recievers and TEs is something that NE's defense was sorely missing last season. He has terrific speed and could also be a pass rushing asset for the Patriots. BB keeps the annual trade streak with Andy Reid alive here, as Philly jumps up to grab Zach Brown, giving NE this pick (51), and a 2013 5th. #75 (From KC) Finally Pats fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as the safety position get addressed here in the form of Brandon Taylor S LSU. Taylor is not the flashiest name in the draft, but he is a very solid player who will be a huge upgrade in the Patriot's secondary. Solid player who has been battle-tested against the best conference in the country. KC moved up to pick 62 in exchange for this pick (75) a 6th this year, and a 2013 2nd. #93 Josh Chapman DT Bama . I think this could be a classic BB "plan for the future" value pick. I think Chapman is an under-rated prospect in this class. He looks like he could fit perfectly as a NT in a 3-4, and I believe NE could draft him with the idea that he could be the replacement for Wilfork when the sad day comes when Big Vince hangs it up. Love the value here. #100 (From Clev) Jaye Howard DE/DT Florida Howard could be a steal here. He was great against the run at Florida, but has the ability to penetrate the pocket with a powerful bull-rush. Played mostly on the interior of the DL in college, but has a quick enough first step to play as a 5 tech for NE. #126 Although already crowded at WR after a busy FA period, BB still decides to bring a talented rookie in. Greg Childs WR Arkansas would have never been available here were it not for an ACL injury. He has recovered well from it, however, as evidence of his outstanding Pro Day. This guy could be the big, fast, physical outside threat that we as Patriot fans have been craving since Moss left town. Child's relationship with college teammate Ryan Mallet probably doesn't hurt either... 6th round (From KC) Tom Compton OT South Dakota 6'6" OT who has pretty good footwork. Fits the mold for what BB like in OTs as far as size. Pretty raw coming from a small program, but Scar could coach this guy up really well. Likely a Practice Squad kid to begin with, but likely would develop into a valuable reserve OT with Light gone and Vollmer's back a constant worry. So...to summarize, I predict we will walk away from the 2012 draft with: Shea McClellin Janoris Jenkins Lavonte David Brandon Taylor Josh Chapman Jaye Howard Greg Childs Tom Compton 2013 1st Rounder from SD 2013 2nd Rounder from KC 2013 3rd Rounder from Clev 2013 5th Rounder from Philly                                  

ill take it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Waaay too complicated and random to try and predict trades and specific revised positioning . I'm hoping BB keeps all the picks this year and adds one second rounder via trade of player(s) and or future picks. 1a. Still - DT 1b. Zeitler - OL (I'm very uncomfortable about this, but it would be typical of BB) 2a. Smith - SS 2b. Curry - DE 2c. Jenkins - CB (64) 3. Crick DT/DE 4. Childs - WR
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

id take that too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]1 st round (27) Whitney Mercilus*, DE/OLB, Illinois Height: 6-4. Weight: 261. 40 Time: 4.63. 10-Yd Split: 1.56. Bench: 27. Vertical: 32. Broad: 9-10. Arm: 33 7/8. Projected Round (2012): 1. 1 st round (31) Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford or Michael Brockers Height: 6-6. Weight: 247. Projected 40 Time: 4.71. Bench: 27. Arm: 27. Hand: 10. Projected Round (2012): 1-2. 2 nd round (48 from Oakland) Kendall Reyes, DE/DT, Connecticut Height: 6-4. Weight: 299. 40 Time: 4.79. Bench: 36. Vertical: 34.5. Broad: 9-5. Arm: 33 1/4. Hand: 9 1/2. Projected Round (2012): 1-2. 2 nd round (62) Trade for 3 rd , 4 th , 5 th , 6 th , round pick 276 points= 3 rd ~150, 4 th ~80, 5 th ~35, 6 th ~21   for a total of ~286 3 rd from trade George Iloka, S, Boise State Height: 6-4. Weight: 225. 40 Time: 4.59. Bench: 20. Vertical: 34.5. Broad: 10-4. Arm: 34 1/2. Hand: 9 5/8. Projected Round (2012): 3-4.  or Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama Height: 5-10. Weight: 193. 40 Time: 4.44. 10-Yd Split: 1.47. Vertical: 33.5. Broad: 10-1. Arm: 32. Hand: 8 1/4. 3 rd pick 93 Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati Height: 5-10. Weight: 197. 40 Time: 4.41. 10-Yd Split: 1.50 Vertical: 33. Broad: 9-8. Arm: 31. Hand: 8 5/8. Projected Round (2012): 3-4. 4 th round pick (126) Jake Bequette, DE/OLB, Arkansas Height: 6-5. Weight: 275. 40 Time: 4.78. 10-Yd Split: 1.72. Vertical: 34. Broad: 9-5. Arm: 32. Hand: 9 1/4. Projected Round (2012): 4. 4 th round (from trade) Kashif Moore, WR, U Conneticut Height: 5-9. Weight: 194. 40 Time: 4.41. Vertical: 43.5. Projected Round (2012): 4-5. 5 th round from trade Coryell Judie, CB, Texas A&M Height: 6-0. Weight: 194. 40 Time: 4.44. 10-Yd Split: 1.51. Vertical: 37. Broad: 10-6. Arm: 30 1/4. Projected Round (2012): 4-5. 6 th round (from trade) Ryan Miller, G, Colorado Height: 6-7. Weight: 321. 40 Time: 5.27. Bench: 32. Arm: 33 1/8. Projected Round (2012): 6 7 th round (trade for with philly) Louis Nzegwu, DE/OLB, Wisconsin Height: 6-4. Weight: 253. 40 Time: 4.54. Bench: 22. Arm: 33 3/4. 41.5” vertical jump! Projected Round (2012): 7-FA
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

jenkins over lloka and ill take that draft too.
    lloka cant play zone de.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

series of trade downs from both first round picks and from mid-rounds yield

the jax's 2013 first and kcc's 2013 fourth, plus the following picks

#34    perry/mcclellin     olb
    #40    brandon tompson  dt
    #74    brandon brooks    og
    #93    josh norman         cb
    #97    marvin mcnutt      wr
    #101  miles burris          ilb
    #146  greg childs           wr
    #178  coty sensabaugh    cb
    #198  eddie pleasant       s

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Post of the year so far.  This would be amazing!