Bringing Seymour back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Bringing Seymour back?

What say you now? Sey chose to sit out. He is available. 

I hate these pie-in-the-sky scenarios, but New England should have him or Casey Hampton in sooner rather than later to at least work out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Bringing Seymour back?

I don't see it. I can see the Patriots making the call but would Sey put his pride aside and re-join the Patriots? I don't know. Then again, if no one else is giving him a chance to play and he wants to play, maybe he'll take what he can get.

Plus, how does he look?

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

I hate these pie-in-the-sky scenarios, but New England should have him or Casey Hampton in sooner rather than later to at least work out. 

I'm pretty certain that Belichecks first order of business this morning is to review the list of current free agents and then start making calls to set up tryouts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

not happening

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Are either of these guys in football shape?  I'd be surprised if we brought someone in that hasn't been through an NFL training camp at the very least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Either one of those two would not surprise me.

Seymour would obviously be more interesting for obvious reasons but lots of money heals all wounds much better than time. So it would not really be surprising to me if they felt he was the best option and needed to do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Pretty sure the list has been compiled - seems like they do a good job of bringing players in and keeping up on available players. They keep money freed up for this kind of thing.

Also, the two sacks last night were made by back-ups - without their contributions - no sacks! Really getting tired of the glass half empty fans here. It was a fun game to watch.

Good luck to Vince - he's been a real soldier for years!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ty Warren has got be big enough now to play inside. He was pretty good at the 3 technique?

I have no idea who is available who hasnt been conctacted already. We were thin to begin to season. I have to think there is a reason Joe Vellano and Jones were playing. There probably isnt much better out there. With Cincy next and the way they like to run, it could be a in your face game from Benny!  LOL

Honestly, we do have a couple weeks to get it right. Armstead is gonna have to speed up that recovery

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Are either of these guys in football shape?  I'd be surprised if we brought someone in that hasn't been through an NFL training camp at the very least.

They let Brain Waters do it two years ago.

Also that is almost what it will be like when/if Armstead comes back. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Just did a quick check, Ty Warren is still available... might be worth a looksie

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If we grab Seymore he's not a NT. We'd probably have to play more 4-3 with him. I was hoping we'd get back more to the 3-4 or a 2-5-4

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Too old to bring him back.   Better off to stay in the house and move people around including guys on the practice squad.  

Making a trade is not going to work.   Pats have made few middle of the season trades, and none of them have paid it off.  

OR sign a guy that was release by the Pats or any other team!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Why not and money heals all wounds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

This is where BB earns his megabucks.  He'll design schemes with whatever personnel they have and make them more effective.  Of course, the team will miss the big guy but if there were quality tackles just lounging around, waiting for a call, they'd have found employment with 31 other teams!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They need a DT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Warren is constantly injured and has the same "affliction" as Ted PED me up Johnson in tearing muscle from the bone so buyer beware.

Seymour told the PATS no home town discount as he lives in Carolina and the negotiations went down hill from there. Ya got a better chance of seeing AH in a Pats uniform again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would be for big sey but I think it is more likely that Forston is signed to the active roster or maybe the kid they took from the dolphins PS, AJ Francis

if the pats did a trade, any ideas on who and what team? I don't think Taylor is coming here, so who else? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I would be for big sey but I think it is more likely that Forston is signed to the active roster or maybe the kid they took from the dolphins PS, AJ Francis

if the pats did a trade, any ideas on who and what team? I don't think Taylor is coming here, so who else? 

Cleveland is now 2-2 so they will stand PAT. TB has decent D linemen and perhaps there may be something there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:

Just did a quick check, Ty Warren is still available... might be worth a looksie

We knew he had a bad back, that's why he is gone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Don't rule out the signing of someone like Pouha or Hampton. If we're looking for a 2-down, run-stuffer, those two fit the bill, and would make up for the majority of what Vince brought.

Let's go Pats!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yeah, but do we need a run stuffer? With us running more sub defeshould and given the size of our lbs, should we be thinking more 4-3 dt's? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Too old to bring him back.   Better off to stay in the house and move people around including guys on the practice squad.  

Making a trade is not going to work.   Pats have made few middle of the season trades, and none of them have paid it off.  

Talib? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Yeah, but do we need a run stuffer? With us running more sub defeshould and given the size of our lbs, should we be thinking more 4-3 dt's? 

I would like to see a run-stuffer, along with another penetrating, more 4-3 style of DT as well. No reason we can't acquire both, and the depth would be of huge help. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to jonhoop74's comment:

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

[QUOTE]

Talib? 

[/QUOTE

But there are more bad moves than good moves!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm sure the Patriots will look at some players. Whether that includes Seymour or not, who knows?  Until then, next man up.

Sections
Shortcuts