BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH?

methinks there will be a surprise vet cut, either a woodhead, stallworth or branch, perhaps even all 3. more likely is stallworth. everyone has a short memory. i remember stall's pats stay not ending very well at the end as gaffney moved ahead of him and became josh's darling. britt was actually brought to denver under josh TWICE (2010 and early 2011). now this is his third chance with him. this doesnt happen if there isnt a genuine fondness. reading between the lines, they are in love with his height (6'3), hands and flanker speed.

i am watching the replay of the pre-season game. he had a ton of snaps, ran great routes and scored the only TD in traffic, which showed off his size and good hands talent. this kid can also play special teams unlike any of the vets (historically). if the refs werent blind, they would have called 2 penalties on balls thrown to him. also, if he had brady throwing to him, he would have caught a couple of deep balls as he routinely beat his man down the field. this kid is a keeper, great notor and energy. he's also smart and from smart pedigree. his brother who he played with a a small chicago college is now a doctor. the kid wants to someday go to law school to be a sports agent. branch was given 200k in upfront money.

in bel's tenure, only 2 free agent players given $150k+ werent on the opening day roster. one was a some free agent DB stiff from denver named tom knight (injured) and the britt-sized and legendary david terrell (remember him?). gaffney's going nowhere and has a 2 year deal with the same upfront money as branchy. stalls is the clear guy out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH?

In Response to Re: BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH?:
    [QUOTE]Ummmm...Stallworth has been the best receiver in camp so far. Why would we whack him exactly?
    Posted by NoMorePensionLooting[/QUOTE]oh reallly? jessie holley will make this team now that britt isnt around. dont believe everything your lying eyes tell you in or two isolated ball games. there are other factors like special teams. plus as i have mentioned a few times, he did not leave here on high terms in 2007 with bb or josh. once you fall on the outs with these guys they seldom rebuild your status. donte was just a cannon fodder for practice and an injury emergency. all things being close to equal, he never had a shot! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH? : oh reallly? jessie holley will make this team now that britt isnt around. dont believe everything your lying eyes tell you in or two isolated ball games. there are other factors like special teams. plus as i have mentioned a few times, he did not leave here on high terms in 2007 with bb or josh. once you fall on the outs with these guys they seldom rebuild your status. donte was just a cannon fodder for practice and an injury emergency. all things being close to equal, he never had a shot! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I believe Davis was released about 2 weeks ago

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH? : I believe Davis was released about 2 weeks ago
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]i know that but i have to be honest with my threads. this was done BEFORE his great pre-season game and before he got injured in said game and was subsequently released for the roster spot on the 13th. he'll walk thru those doors next year. cant believe some were doing stalls over branch threads. branch is a LOCK! he's this year's faulk. stalls had no legit shot. cant have 7 core receivers with none being a special teams stud (outside possibly welk your likely #1).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: a BRITT DAVIS over STALLWORTH? Y art THOU ever doubt thee CONTRARIAN?

Let my help you unmangle your olde english.. it makes more sense to say "Why dost thou ever doubt thy Contrarian?

If you fix that, then at least SOME part of your post would make sense....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Since Davis was released before Stallworth (even because of injury) I'm not sure beating your chest given the title is not the brightest idea

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

why dost thou wh0re theeself for attention?

Sections
Shortcuts