Broadcast schedule?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YouThinkYOULikeThePats. Show YouThinkYOULikeThePats's posts

Broadcast schedule?

Does anyone have the broadcast schedule for the preseason?  Is there any way people out of the area can watch the game tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Re: Broadcast schedule?

You need to find a bar or somewhere that has the NFL package.  You can also go to officialtvsports.com.  I did this last year, costs $20?, but you can watch any sporting event live for the one year subscription.  Sometimes the viewing quality isnt great but usually its ok.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The game is on NFLN tonight at 11 PM. Next week is the same thing, Thursday at 11 PM for the Bengals game. The week 3 game (Redskins) is showing on Saturday 8/29 at 7 AM. The final game (Giants) is Friday, 9/4 at 4 PM. All these are the times on NFLN. They may also play the "rewind" version (90 minutes) at other times, but it didn't say on the website. Also, local stations in Boston may carry the games. I'm in SC, so I wouldn't know. You could check thebostonchannel.com, which is channel 5, I believe. They may be broadcasting the games at more convienient times locally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Comcast svcks.  Last year I picked up the NFLN for $7 a month extra. Now they packaged in all kinds of worthless channels and are requiring 17 a month. I wish I could get DIRECT TV.  All I wanted to do is watch the freakin Pats tonight but NO!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

There is no preseason NFL Ticket that I know of. That is reserved for the regular season.
    NFL network handles preseason games and they only carry a handful of games live.
    You need to find an old style sports bar that picks up out of region local telecasts via some type of satellite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbredsoxfan. Show wlbredsoxfan's posts

How about radio coverage?  Is there a local Boston station that carries the Patriot games?  Desperate from NJ.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Games just moved to 98.5 FM in the Boston area.  Not sure if you can listen in online or not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

You can listen online if you buy fieldpass from nfl.com. $29.99 for the season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gayzag. Show gayzag's posts

Duh - it's on WBZ (Channel 4 on Boston).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

try ustream.com or cbssports.com go to nfl gamecenter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I'm watching right now at http://atdhe.net/.

Stream isn't too bad but it's the Philly broadcast so they have said absolutely nothing about any of the NE players.