Broadway Mark Is Not Gay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Broadway Mark Is Not Gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NHQPk-xTE
    And I challenge any pats fan to a nerf jousting match who has anything different to say about it!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: Broadway Mark Is Not Gay

Oh, i don't know.  He always makes a fat guy bend over then sticks his hands in his butt.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well Rock Hudson also had women around him and was even married

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

some people here have a real problem. maybe hiding a little secret of their own? As long as he plays well, I couldn't care less

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

jets suck Image

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Broadway show tunes and duets with Lance Bass.  Hmmm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

All kidding aside.  Even if he is gay or not gay,  he comes off as being a pretty good kid.  Still young.  If he stayed in school this would be his true rookie year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Broadway Mark Is Not Gay:
    All kidding aside.  Even if he is gay or not gay,  he comes off as being a pretty good kid.  Still young.  If he stayed in school this would be his true rookie year.
    Posted by Salcon

I second that motion. As far as we know at this point in his career, he's a good, clean cut kid, even if he is from Southern California.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Broadway Mark Is Not Gay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NHQPk-xTE And I challenge any pats fan to a nerf jousting match who has anything different to say about it!!!
    Posted by sirpinochle

He's just one of the many straight athletes who listen to show tunes in their car.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Broadway Mark Is Not Gay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NHQPk-xTE And I challenge any pats fan to a nerf jousting match who has anything different to say about it!!!
    Posted by sirpinochle

geez.  You have a man crush on this dood bigtime.  This is what, your 6th separate thread you started about the sanchize being ghey??  This, coming from a guy that had his cat as his avatar and now has some drunken hag.  Is that hag your beard pinhead?  If you want to post about the Sanchize, talk about how he has lead his team to victory THROUGH THE AIR!! not hiding behind our running game as some ignorant posters on this board would have you believe.  I have one last thing to say to you pinhead, he may be a fruitcake, but he is our fruitcake! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'm completely o.k. with someone being gay...  But I hate Sanchez and the Jets with every fiber in my being...  So, does this now mean that IF Sanchez is in fact gay, I have to start bashing gay people?  I mean, I don't want to...yet, my unyielding hatred for all things NY Jets looks to me to mean that gay-bashing, is simply an inevitable offshoot New York despising...freakin' shame that homosexuality has become the innocent victim for me needing to saturation bomb anything and everything NY green...  Yet, mine is trully a Holy War, and even if my own mother were to be in Jets Stadium at the time...well, so be it, for I must stay strong...  I'd probably forgive her sacrifice at my own hands...inevitably.  

But really...idk-
    I can forgive people for being and doing many things...

but being a Jets Fan? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So, does this now mean that IF Sanchez is in fact gay, I have to start bashing gay people? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Yes, Laz.

I'm afraid it does.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Broadway Mark Is Not Gay : Yes, Laz. I'm afraid it does.
    Posted by p-mike

Lol...freakin' shame gay people had ta get caught up in all this...  D#mn shame...ya know, 1 less bullet hitting a Jets Fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I guess the moral to this is simply:  Rich people, Poor people, Gay, Straight, Jew, Muslim, Gentile, fundamental terrorist who beats his own children OR handicapped 7 year old family member who already started his own bible group and animal shelter....Folks, Do NOT get in the line of sight, o.k.?  Your righteousness or wrongness matters not 1 bit to me here: Cause, If I got Jets Green in my crosshairs-I'm runnin' hot and none a' you is stopping me pulling the steel trig.  IF I gotta go through a 1000 of you, to get to Rex Ryan on the podium...well, ya know. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

until it adversely affects his play the field, it is pretty much irrelevant and should be kept between him and his teammates.

Jests still s*ck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

hey there is nothing at all wrong with being happy... and gay....
    or singing in the rain for that matter...

he is still going to fall...maybe this thursday against the bungels...

well maybe i should have used that termm...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The only part of this that makes me laugh is this, Jets fans who say as long as he plays well i dont care...so if he starts to play poorly are you going to start chanting "go home *fag" LOL I mean im just saying we all know how bad Jets fans get once they start losing games.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Because real winners aren't gay, only losers. =D

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

hey there is nothing at all wrong with being happy... and gay.... or singing in the rain for that matter... he is still going to fall...maybe this thursday against the bungels... well maybe i should have used that termm...
    Posted by jcour382

Ex-ACTLY...! We NE Fans don't want Sanchez any more OR less, Pummeled and stomped into the earth.  We Pat's Fans are very understanding and trully compassionate types...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

A gay friend of mine turned on his "Gaydar" and Sanchez lit up like a Christmas tree.  He may be Bi, but there is no way he's straight.  Sirpinochle, I'd accept your challenge to a nerf jousting match, but isn't that kinda "gay" LOL.

I don't care what gender he makes out with though.  All I need to know about the guy is that he is the Jets QB.  We can all agree to hate any Jets QB.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I'm completely o.k. with someone being gay...  But I hate Sanchez and the Jets with every fiber in my being...  So, does this now mean that IF Sanchez is in fact gay, I have to start bashing gay people?  I mean, I don't want to...yet, my unyielding hatred for all things NY Jets looks to me to mean that gay-bashing, is simply an inevitable offshoot New York despising...freakin' shame that homosexuality has become the innocent victim for me needing to saturation bomb anything and everything NY green...  Yet, mine is trully a Holy War, and even if my own mother were to be in Jets Stadium at the time...well, so be it, for I must stay strong...  I'd probably forgive her sacrifice at my own hands...inevitably.   But really...idk- I can forgive people for being and doing many things... but being a Jets Fan? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Name me one team that you don't like with every fiber of your body. Just one. It would have to be a non threatening cellar dweller. Send your hate to the Middle East where it originated. Please. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The only part of this that makes me laugh is this, Jets fans who say as long as he plays well i dont care...so if he starts to play poorly are you going to start chanting "go home *fag" LOL I mean im just saying we all know how bad Jets fans get once they start losing games.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Why would they chant that? He's not gay. He's actually less effeminate than TB.

Sections
Shortcuts