Broncos and Patriots Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Broncos and Patriots Game Day Thread

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When was the last time we rushed door over 200 yards in two straight games.  Awesome.  The only thing I did not like about Bolden was he hesitated a couple of times instead of just going straight ahead.  But I think we have a good duo of running backs.  Also Woodhead made a few great plays.  With Vereen and Hernandez healthy I think this team will be even better.

[/QUOTE]

yup as long as idiotic playcalling doesnt flub us up.....we're good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasBogger. Show TexasBogger's posts

Pats secondary still goose loose.  Manning burned McCourty's buns all game!  He shows no improvement to me.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TexasBogger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats secondary still goose loose.  Manning burned McCourty's buns all game!  He shows no improvement to me.

[/QUOTE]

im glad another person can see it. 

most here do not understand cb play and that mmcourty's technique is awful

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasBogger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, great parody of Texas Buffoon. 

[/QUOTE]

you must be talking about yourself.

texbogger obviously knows a litltel abotu football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

McCourty...

I will just say he is still on the team and he is still starting. I think BB and the coaches know a bit more than anyone on this forum. So I will continue to trust the Pats experts.

Also will say that not knowing what D was called on the plays means we really do not know if any of it is McCourty's fault.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCourty...

I will just say he is still on the team and he is still starting. I think BB and the coaches know a bit more than anyone on this forum. So I will continue to trust the Pats experts.

Also will say that not knowing what D was called on the plays means we really do not know if any of it is McCourty's fault.

[/QUOTE]

He's average at best and till they have nobody else better for sure he'll play .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

We looked so awesome running the no-huddle and running the ball. Then, they went away from it. I love Ridley but, wanted to see more of Bolden (like last week). They teased with Vereen and I hope he can now get 15 carries or so sometime soon. 

I wondering how the fumble will change the game plan with regards to Ridley. IMO, you get Bolden and Vereen into the game against Seattle. Competition does wonderful things. I would'nt necessarliy bench Ridley but, surely he'll get less touches if past history is any guideline. Ridley fumbled. It happens. Hey, who can better BJGE for ball control anyways? 

Let's see Bolden and Vereen now. I for one would LOVE to see them each get 12-15 carries in one game. Also, did anyone sense Woodhead was really picking it up a notch? I get the sense he very much wants to be utilized more. He looked great today and really, should have had more touches. 

Defensive rookies are very impressive and getting better each week. Jones is a force. Ninkovich played great. Dennard looked great. Wilson too. Was Nate Ebner even on the field today? 

Edit:

Wow. Just looked and was shocked to see BJGE has fumbled 3 times this year alone! 3 times in 4 games after going through all of college and 2 plus years in the NFL. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCourty...

[/QUOTE]

they know he's balckmailing them to stay in teh lineup :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mrbungle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We looked so awesome running the no-huddle and running the ball. Then, they went away from it. I love Ridley but, wanted to see more of Bolden (like last week). They teased with Vereen and I hope he can now get 15 carries or so sometime soon. 

I wondering how the fumble will change the game plan with regards to Ridley. IMO, you get Bolden and Vereen into the game against Seattle. Competition does wonderful things. I would'nt necessarliy bench Ridley but, surely he'll get less touches if past history is any guideline. Ridley fumbled. It happens. Hey, who can better BJGE for ball control anyways? 

Let's see Bolden and Vereen now. I for one would LOVE to see them each get 12-15 carries in one game. Also, did anyone sense Woodhead was really picking it up a notch? I get the sense he very much wants to be utilized more. He looked great today and really, should have had more touches. 

Defensive rookies are very impressive and getting better each week. Jones is a force. Ninkovich played great. Dennard looked great. Wilson too. Was Nate Ebner even on the field today? 

Edit:

Wow. Just looked and was shocked to see BJGE has fumbled 3 times this year alone! 3 times in 4 games after going through all of college and 2 plus years in the NFL. 

[/QUOTE]

i posted on benny thead last week. it was 3 fumbles in last 30 carries before today

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mrbungle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edit:

[/QUOTE]

so the answer is about anyone is better over their last 30 carries in not fumbling :)