Broncos by 5???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Broncos by 5???

Strange number....I don think Ive ever seen that in an NFL line before!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Broncos by 5???

opening line was as high as 7 in some books. the early money based on that number had the bettors taking he points. Not that i would know anything about that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

opening line was as high as 7 in some books. the early money based on that number had the bettors taking he points. Not that i would know anything about that.

[/QUOTE]

Lines just went up on Vegas insider site...I didnt see the 7...Who posted that???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Opening line was 6.5 and dropped to 6 within 40 minutes, to 5 within 1 hour.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

According to oddsmakers, the Broncos opened as a 6.5-point favorite over the Patriots while the over/under total is currently sitting at 54.5 points. New England enters play with a 13-4 record overall and is 4-4 on the road, while Denver is 14-3 overall and 8-1 at home.
    http://www.thespread.com/nfl-articles/011314-2014-nfl-championship-games-point-spread-odds-a-overunder-totals

Some books had the opening line as high as 7 which brought in the NE money very quickly to drive the line down. my guess is this line will come down to 4/4.5 by game time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I figure its a 3 point Denver win - manning saving flags bail them out to chipshot FG range for the win.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I figure its a 3 point Denver win - manning saving flags bail them out to chipshot FG range for the win.....

[/QUOTE]

I've noticed you're usually wrong with your picks, So glad to hear your picking the Broncos.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Opening line was 6.5 and dropped to 6 within 40 minutes, to 5 within 1 hour.

[/QUOTE]

comical.....  lol.   It will be PICKEM  by kickoff.

Sections
Shortcuts