Broncos fans are horrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Broncos fans are horrible

Maybe it's because they are nouveau riche.
    Check out the comments to this story.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/9/18/4746546/peyton-manning-v-tom-brady-qb-tracker-oakland-raiders#comments

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Broncos fans are horrible

they are morons. They think having seen Peyton for all of one year makes them an expert on the issue. They all should that Brady > Manning by a very big margin. The whole world knows TB12 pays his best when the pressure is on and money is on the line, Manning plays his worst! You would think Broncos fans would know that havign seen Manning up close in the playoffs last year! lol

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Know what they say about opinions.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X4

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hilarious. And they use the dimwitted argument about 2008 as some do here, but they use it to show how Manning is better than Brady. LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brilliant donkeys fan posts.....

"uh, Brady’s postseason QB Rating: 87.4
    uh, Peyton’s postseason QB Rating: 88.4

So close yet one has 3 rings and the other has 1. Team game dude, you know better than that…."

This is one of countless examples of why most football fans are soooo f'n stupid (and liars).  This stooge fails to mention Brady has 9 TDs and 2 INTs in the SB and Fetus Head has 2 TDs and 2 INTs.

Of course, none of you here are f'n stupid like that (well, except for one). LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Did any of the mention Brady's record in the past three AFCCC home games?  That's very important, you know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Did any of the mention Brady's record in the past three AFCCC home games?  That's very important, you know.

Wait for it..............he's probably furiously typing as we speak.... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

Be interesting to see if Peyton's arm holds up towards the end of the season and when it is cold in Denver ... his passes weren't as good in the playoffs last year - and playing inside helped him over the years.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

35% of Gomer's postseason games (7/20) have come in the wildcard round whereas only 12.5% of Brady's (3/24) have been from that round.  Brady has faced tougher competition in the postseason on average in his games because the Patriots have secured more bye weeks and they haven't been eliminated as early as many times as Gomer.  Gomer's stats are boosted enormously by his wildcard round games.  Brady's passer rating is essentially the same in the 21 non wildcard round games whereas Gomer's passer rating falls off significantly as does his TD/INT ratio when you only look at the non wildcard round games.  Plus this ignores the obvious benefit Gomer has had from playing his home playoff games in a dome for virtually his entire career whereas Brady has played a number of games in brutal weather in Foxboro earlier in his career.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Manning played 3 seasons more than Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Manning played 3 seasons more than Brady.

And has 4 more playoff loses. I think he is also the leader in one and outs in the playoffs with 8 I believe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Peyton Manning is one of the biggest underachievers in the history of the NFL.  At the end of the day it's all about SB rings..... Manning only has 1.  LOL!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

35% of Gomer's postseason games (7/20) have come in the wildcard round whereas only 12.5% of Brady's (3/24) have been from that round.  Brady has faced tougher competition in the postseason on average in his games because the Patriots have secured more bye weeks and they haven't been eliminated as early as many times as Gomer.  Gomer's stats are boosted enormously by his wildcard round games.  Brady's passer rating is essentially the same in the 21 non wildcard round games whereas Gomer's passer rating falls off significantly as does his TD/INT ratio when you only look at the non wildcard round games.  Plus this ignores the obvious benefit Gomer has had from playing his home playoff games in a dome for virtually his entire career whereas Brady has played a number of games in brutal weather in Foxboro earlier in his career.

Yea take away the 2 games where He Went thru Denver in the wild card with that Bum John Lynch who made the pro bowl over Rodney in the back end as they gave up TDs at alarming rates and his playoff QBR drops drastically. Horseface did some serious damage as a Colt to the Broncos. That dont even sound right....lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

they are morons. They think having seen Peyton for all of one year makes them an expert on the issue. They all should that Brady > Manning by a very big margin. The whole world knows TB12 pays his best when the pressure is on and money is on the line, Manning plays his worst! You would think Broncos fans would know that havign seen Manning up close in the playoffs last year! lol

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

To be fair, of late, Brady has not done that at all.   It sucks, but you have to admit it. This isn't 2006 anymore.

In fact, I can't think of the last time Brady had a great 4th qtr or second half. Maybe 2nd half in NY in 2011 when he exploded after a terrible mid season and first half?

Game 1 vs Buffalo in 2009?

It's been a while, dude.  Frustrating.

I'd say Brady had a good 4th quarter late game drive against Buffalo 2 weeks ago.  He also had a great late game drive in the 4th quarter against the Cowboys in 2011. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Manning has the most playoff losses among NFL quarterbacks all time.  Brady has the most playoff wins among NFL quarterbacks all time.  I guess it's a tossup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

Manning has the most playoff losses among NFL quarterbacks all time.  Brady has the most playoff wins among NFL quarterbacks all time.  I guess it's a tossup.

No no no, Brady's accomplishments are team accomplishments. Fetus Head's accomplishments are individual accomplishments. Just ask any Colts or donkeys fan. I'm sure if Fetus Head had the 3 rings and all the playoff wins they would certainly still call them team accomplishments. LMAO@them

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Not to hijack your chat but it's a good long season to go with Broncos now showing a few weaknesses of thier own....I for one would not want to be relying on a ?OLT and the new arrival  from Philadelphia ain't no prom queen either.....

Not a situation I would relish if I were a Bronco fan....

Mr. Manning is a big guy and no doubt taken his fair share of wollops but a blind   side shot with his cervical history  has to have his neuro-surgeon thinking......No Bueno...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe I'm missing the point.  Is the subject of the article really which one of these two QB's plays better against the Raiders?  That's about as relevant as which one keeps a neater locker.

The comments;  the fans don't understand each other.  Best I can figure they are saying that Peyton would have been more successful if he had been in New England with BB than he was in Indy.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I think your comment of TB handling the pressure is going to arouse Rusty and I would have to agree with him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The differential in ring totals is TB had defenses and PM did not. You cannot argue that.

Sections
Shortcuts