Broncos fans are horrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Broncos fans are horrible

In response to pcmIV's comment:

35% of Gomer's postseason games (7/20) have come in the wildcard round whereas only 12.5% of Brady's (3/24) have been from that round.  Brady has faced tougher competition in the postseason on average in his games because the Patriots have secured more bye weeks and they haven't been eliminated as early as many times as Gomer.  Gomer's stats are boosted enormously by his wildcard round games.  Brady's passer rating is essentially the same in the 21 non wildcard round games whereas Gomer's passer rating falls off significantly as does his TD/INT ratio when you only look at the non wildcard round games.  Plus this ignores the obvious benefit Gomer has had from playing his home playoff games in a dome for virtually his entire career whereas Brady has played a number of games in brutal weather in Foxboro earlier in his career.

I think this is a bit of a misnomer.  Generally speaking, teams that make the playoffs are good teams whether or not they are wild cards.  Since 1999, 5 wildcard teams have reached the Superbowl and 4 of them won it.  Further, some wildcard teams have as good or better records than their higher seeded division winner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Brilliant donkeys fan posts.....

"uh, Brady’s postseason QB Rating: 87.4
    uh, Peyton’s postseason QB Rating: 88.4

So close yet one has 3 rings and the other has 1. Team game dude, you know better than that…."

This is one of countless examples of why most football fans are soooo f'n stupid (and liars).  This stooge fails to mention Brady has 9 TDs and 2 INTs in the SB and Fetus Head has 2 TDs and 2 INTs.

Of course, none of you here are f'n stupid like that (well, except for one). LMAO

I seem to recall that when Brady was a mere 2 pts ahead of manning a few years back, that didn't stop you from saying it was proof that Brady was better.  Now you are qualifying your answer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

The differential in ring totals is TB had defenses and PM did not. You cannot argue that.

They are both great players. I don't understand this need (from both fan bases) to belittle the other QB! I for one am enjoying this era in the NFL.

I also think Peyton is funny as h3ll! Those "Cut that meat" commercials and his SNL appearances were priceless. Actually, I was chanting at Gillette with everyone else (2003 I think) - we were all chanting cut that meat - very fun. I miss those days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The differential in ring totals is TB had defenses and PM did not. You cannot argue that.

Actually you can.  He has had a top 4 scoring defense 3 times.  The result?  3 one and dones.

A number of his other teams had top 10 scoring defenses and they didn't win anything either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

They are both great players. I don't understand this need (from both fan bases) to belittle the other QB! I for one am enjoying this era in the NFL.

I also think Peyton is funny as h3ll! Those "Cut that meat" commercials and his SNL appearances were priceless. Actually, I was chanting at Gillette with everyone else (2003 I think) - we were all chanting cut that meat - very fun. I miss those days.

are both great players. I don't understand this need (from both fan bases) to belittle the other QB! I for one am enjoying this era in the NFL.

No doubt, all it does is enable trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think your comment of TB handling the pressure is going to arouse Rusty and I would have to agree with him.

Agreeing with Rusty is a sure sign of needing to reassess one's position.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As I have pointed out many times to the worthless colts troll UD6, the Colts defense was better than the Pats D in half the years from 2001 to 2008. (2002, 2005, 2007, 2008)

(Since 2008 both Brady and Fetus Head have been in one SB, and lost)

Will these facts put a dent in your spin? They don't for the worthless colts troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Actually you can.  He has had a top 4 scoring defense 3 times.  The result?  3 one and dones.

A number of his other teams had top 10 scoring defenses and they didn't win anything either.

Lets look at these shall we? 

2005 - The defense held up well, but Manning was also playing against the #3 scoring defense and #4 defense in yards given up.  Manning put the team in position to tie the game and take it into overtime but Mike Vanderjagt missed a game tying FG.  Never happened to Brady. 

2008 - that #1 scoring defense gave up 28 pts.  Manning had his offense in SD territory twice when turnovers occurred.  Marvin Harrison fumbled after a catch at about the SD 22 yd line.  At SD's 3 yd line Manning tossed a short pass to Kenton Keith.  The ball was chest high and at his numbers.  Keith dropped the ball which fell into Eric Weddle's hands.  SD's offense was injured - both Rivers and Tomlinson.  Indy's defense could not stop Billy Volek or Darren Sproles.  That game was not Manning's fault. 

2012 - Manning had his team in the lead with :41 to play in regulation and the defense gave up a 70 yd TD on 3rd and 3.  Manning's fault?  That defense gave up 35 pts in regulation.  Manning's fault? 

Both teams the colts lost to in 05 and 12 were the eventual sb champions.  Context sucks, but stats never tell the whole story, do they?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As I have pointed out many times to the worthless colts troll UD6, the Colts defense was better than the Pats D in half the years from 2001 to 2008. (2002, 2005, 2007, 2008)

They weren't in the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

2005 - The defense held up well, but Manning was also playing against the #3 scoring defense and #4 defense in yards given up.  Manning put the team in position to tie the game and take it into overtime but Mike Vanderjagt missed a game tying FG.  Never happened to Brady. 

2008 - that #1 scoring defense gave up 28 pts.  Manning had his offense in SD territory twice when turnovers occurred.  Marvin Harrison fumbled after a catch at about the SD 22 yd line.  At SD's 3 yd line Manning tossed a short pass to Kenton Keith.  The ball was chest high and at his numbers.  Keith dropped the ball which fell into Eric Weddle's hands.  SD's offense was injured - both Rivers and Tomlinson.  Indy's defense could not stop Billy Volek or Darren Sproles.  That game was not Manning's fault. 

2012 - Manning had his team in the lead with :41 to play in regulation and the defense gave up a 70 yd TD on 3rd and 3.  Manning's fault?  That defense gave up 35 pts in regulation.  Manning's fault? 

Both teams the colts lost to in 05 and 12 were the eventual sb champions.  Context sucks, but stats never tell the whole story, do they?

The Patriots led the Giants with just a few minutes left in both of their Super Bowls.  Brady could have had five Super Bowl rings--count 'em, five.  (This is not intended to incite a discussion about whether the Patriots offense or defense was most to blame for these losses.)  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Yup, right out of the Polian/Manning blame playbook... it was his fault not mine. Those 8 one and outs are just coincidences. Gotcha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Yup, right out of the Polian/Manning blame playbook... it was his fault not mine. Those 8 one and outs are just coincidences. Gotcha

As I said context matters when stats are the defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

I am a Pats fan living in Colorado. Bronco fans are pretty good fanswho ever believes they are horrible is plain ignorant probably never been to Colorado

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Colosoxman's comment:

I am a Pats fan living in Colorado. Bronco fans are pretty good fanswho ever believes they are horrible is plain ignorant probably never been to Colorado

The fact that you live in Colorado makes most people jealous at the outset.  Ski season is just around the corner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Incognitacious's comment:

In response to Colosoxman's comment:

The fact that you live in Colorado makes most people jealous at the outset.  Ski season is just around the corner.

Zoom Image

That's awesome, you guys should chip in and buy this for me. 

Sections
Shortcuts