Broncos getting Sanders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Broncos getting Sanders...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter   6m

Neither team nor player's agent will confirm, but Broncos are expected to sign former Steelers WR Emmauel Sanders, per league sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Broncos getting Sanders...

If it's true the Broncos got better.   I'd take him over Decker every day of the week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sanders in that offense wil be good. I'm not sure it's an upgrade over Decker, but still good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It has been slow for Sanders so far because he's got a screw in each foot. Lot of wear and tear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it's true the Broncos got better.   I'd take him over Decker every day of the week.

[/QUOTE]

I think Decker is the better player overall. However, when it comes to matching up with Browner, Sanders would present more problems than Decker.

This matchup problem can be easily remedied by putting Revis on D. Thomas, Browner on J. Thomas, and Dennard/Ryan (whoever is having the better game) on Sanders. All of these matchups work to our advantage. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter   6m

Neither team nor player's agent will confirm, but Broncos are expected to sign former Steelers WR Emmauel Sanders, per league sources.

Is Denver outhustling the Pats again in free agency, again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It has been slow for Sanders so far because he's got a screw in each foot. Lot of wear and tear.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't aware of the injury problems Sanders has. Thanks for the heads-up, Babe: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10609547/emmanuel-sanders-faces-signing-issue-due-medical-concerns

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm not sure I like any of the available free agent WRs all that much anyway.  I assume the Pats will bring in a low-cost veteran or two to see if any can contribute, but I think if they want to upgrade the quality they may need to pick someone up in the draft.  Otherwise, we can hope Dobson's foot is okay and he makes significant progress this year over where he was at the end of last year. 

Unlike many on this board, I think the WR position remains a significant weak spot that could hurt the team's chance to win a championship if it's not improved. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So...Dennard will be moved to Welker duty and Arrington on Sanders?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Where the heck is all this money coming from? Denver is buying like it's Black Friday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

We're interested in LaFell and Britt...not too bad at all...Sanders has bad feet? Wasn't aware....glad he's signing with the Bronco's...could be the war of the worlds this year...sucks to be the Jets (BWAHAHAHAHA)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Sanders foot issues are nothing new...He makes for a very good number 4 option in this offense. Not a bad signing by Denver

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

He's a definite downgrade from Decker for that offense.

Decker has produced FAR better in their careers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Of course Denver offense will be fine. But losing Decker and adding Sanders to me is a downgrade. Decker is a better player period. Agree with ma6 on that one too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, he has foot problems but hasn't missed a game in the past 2 years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

decker vs sanders

speed vs size

injury vs non injury?

i don't see how the donkeys get hurt by this, unless it hurts the running game, or unless he is off the field. 

Will Sanders end up being the 3rd option instead of the 4th?

if he gets 20 tds , it won't make a difference

what is the difference in Salary?

But most important. Who has the hottest wife. Gf? Then that is probably Decker and the Jets win lol (btw have never seen sanders' so I could be wrong lol)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

With D Thomas, J Thomas, and Welker on the team, Decker was second with 87 catches. Broncos also has a RB with 60.

A Brown, H Miller and J Cotchery on the team, Sanders was second with 67 catches. Their top RB had 45 catches.

Granted, DEN had the most stat-happy offense in league history...but with MORE options around him, and better ones across the board...Decker put up better numbers, hands down.

Going back a year makes it look even worse when Decker had a consitency proving 85 catches, and Sanders managed 44 in an offense that also included Mike Wallace.

Decker was good for 80+ catches, he proved that in back-to-back seasons, in Denver.

Sanders' has never had more than 67 catches ever, and didn't find himself a top option with talent around him. I'm banking around 55 for him.

And for their career, Decker's about a yard better per reception also.

Neither is a #1, but Decker is a much better complimentary piece.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'd have MUCH rather had Sanders than Lafell. 

I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Sanders isn't catching 20 td passes on Madden let alone in the NFL. He had his best year in 2013 catching 67 balls and adding 6 TD's. Just like Sanders, LaFell had his best season catching 49 balls and adding 5 TD's. Both guys were drafted in the 3rd round of the 2010 draft.