Bronco's, Manning bail out Wes Welker in Mile High NFL 2013 debut........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bronco's, Manning bail out Wes Welker in Mile High NFL 2013 debut........

In response to RallyC's comment:

TFB, You write like the PATS should be ashamed of being in the TOP 5 favored to win the Super Bowl and that it is some kind of a criticism. The reality is that if your team is in Vegas' top 5, you are a real contender. FOR A TRUE BLOODED FAN, that is great news. Though it is harder to understand how someone not from the are is a die hard of a team from another city, I do see that in other posters such as Rusty who no matter how personally insulting and irritating some of you may find him, is always focused on what he thinks is right and wrong with the NE Patriots. He is loyal. I know this because I see him literally attack at times those who try to prop up other teams here. I like that! That said, I get the feeling that you are more of a Wes Welker fan than a die hard Patriots fan. And thats OK too, I got no problem with folks who just like a good team. Also, I do know that you can be a loyal fan even if from outside of the domain of the subject team. Would you mind sharing how and when you became a Pats fan? It will put perspective on where you are coming from. Me, I love football most, but I am from Boston and I bleed Red, White, Blue, Green, Black and Gold! Care to share?  

Rally, You say this team is better then years past yet they have dropped down the list as favorites to win the SB.  This team has done zero!  Nothing.. yet.  How can you claim they are better?  That is my point to all this.  People claiming Welker isn't what he used to be, glad he is gone.  he dropped the ball.  We have better players.  Come on, that's foolish when nobody has proved anything yet.  Stop the silly bashing, it's cool to be loyal but to make dumb comments that have no basis to them is silly.  I just got done telling what I have seen so far and nobody has proved to be better then Welker yet.

I hope the Pats win it all.  Me and my family will be cheering them on every game day.  We live Pats football.  I'm a Patriots fan!  My favorite player is TFB! I find it foolish to bash a proven player that has been productive for this team and has done so much for the team.  Most productive player not named Tom Brady.  I would be the same way if the Pats wouldn't have brought Vince Wilkork back this season and people started bashing on him.   

We see it here from Rusty all the time, he defends every move the team makes, good or bad.  And all the other teams are wrong in what they do, they are terrible. Or they cheat or the media doesn't cover their faults as much, or on and on and on...  That makes you a good fan? No!  That is a troll, a fraud.  I hate fans like that, they are wrong yet argue that they are right.  Their team can do no wrong and everyone else stinks.   Give me a break!  Those are the worst kind of fans.

Until this group of players make it to the playoffs, past round one of the playoffs, win the AFCC, make it to the super bowl, don't try and tell me they are better and bash the people that have done it.  It's foolish!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Others like TFB12 who bash BB and what he provides us year after year and then drool over other franchises, I want out of this fanbase.

Those fans, many of whom are the dorks who attend games with arms folded, who arrive late, don't make any noises, etc, have poisoned our older, long time fans.

That is TFB12. He's not even from the area!    He's basically a guest here all but admitting he bandwagoned over here after SB 36, if that is even true.

They've infested all Pats boards with their childish antics and anti-BB behavior for years. Then, when confronted to back their trollwork, they run away.

Good job confronting that fraud by adding a context of other team's rookies as well.

He never does his homework and just does what other trolls do, and that is to mouth off and troll, hoping their rhetoric is believed.

For years, as a kid I dreamed of the Pats being like a 49ers, and now we have it, and little wussy puukes like him try to ruin it so he can protect some lame Brady legacy he wants protected on the internet.

Wow, how many lies can you put in one post?  Keep drinking up Rusty, it shows that you are pretty smashed right now.  All the lies.  You don't even live in the area yet you are supposed to be this great fan! Bwahahaha.  Nobody on this forum takes you serious anymore.  You have been called out for being a troll. This forum is full of homeworkj I have done, yet you sit there making things up ya booze hound.  How many threads and posts over the last 6 months have wanted you gone? 

Just more proof of your agenda around here.

OWNED!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Left work and racing home to the computer, are we?

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

It's friday nigfht lights, dude! have not been home but to change clothes and head to the fields!  Want me to do a play by play for ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

But I have a really good reason why I was speeding, officer...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

TFB, You write like the PATS should be ashamed of being in the TOP 5 favored to win the Super Bowl and that it is some kind of a criticism. The reality is that if your team is in Vegas' top 5, you are a real contender. FOR A TRUE BLOODED FAN, that is great news. Though it is harder to understand how someone not from the are is a die hard of a team from another city, I do see that in other posters such as Rusty who no matter how personally insulting and irritating some of you may find him, is always focused on what he thinks is right and wrong with the NE Patriots. He is loyal. I know this because I see him literally attack at times those who try to prop up other teams here. I like that! That said, I get the feeling that you are more of a Wes Welker fan than a die hard Patriots fan. And thats OK too, I got no problem with folks who just like a good team. Also, I do know that you can be a loyal fan even if from outside of the domain of the subject team. Would you mind sharing how and when you became a Pats fan? It will put perspective on where you are coming from. Me, I love football most, but I am from Boston and I bleed Red, White, Blue, Green, Black and Gold! Care to share?  

Rally, You say this team is better then years past yet they have dropped down the list as favorites to win the SB.  This team has done zero!  Nothing.. yet.  How can you claim they are better?  That is my point to all this.  People claiming Welker isn't what he used to be, glad he is gone.  he dropped the ball.  We have better players.  Come on, that's foolish when nobody has proved anything yet.  Stop the silly bashing, it's cool to be loyal but to make dumb comments that have no basis to them is silly.  I just got done telling what I have seen so far and nobody has proved to be better then Welker yet.

I hope the Pats win it all.  Me and my family will be cheering them on every game day.  We live Pats football.  I'm a Patriots fan!  My favorite player is TFB! I find it foolish to bash a proven player that has been productive for this team and has done so much for the team.  Most productive player not named Tom Brady.  I would be the same way if the Pats wouldn't have brought Vince Wilkork back this season and people started bashing on him.   

We see it here from Rusty all the time, he defends every move the team makes, good or bad.  And all the other teams are wrong in what they do, they are terrible. Or they cheat or the media doesn't cover their faults as much, or on and on and on...  That makes you a good fan? No!  That is a troll, a fraud.  I hate fans like that, they are wrong yet argue that they are right.  Their team can do no wrong and everyone else stinks.   Give me a break!  Those are the worst kind of fans.

Until this group of players make it to the playoffs, past round one of the playoffs, win the AFCC, make it to the super bowl, don't try and tell me they are better and bash the people that have done it.  It's foolish!

TFB, the truth, I NEVER SAID "This team is better than in years past", I said that this team has more talent than in years past. Big difference. I can see talent with my eyes and measurables, size, speed, strength, etc. Based on the fact of how good we wee last year, and return 18 of 22 starters, and since we see promise in such young players, AND we have stabilized in our secondary and have the athletes to support a veery improved pass rush, I think we have addressed our weaknesses well. The truth is, our lone offensive weakness last year, WR. Even with WW, it was the WR position that we needed to see more diversity and impact from. We have those type of athletes now. This gives me reason to believe that we will have a top 5 O and D this season. NEVER once have I said this is a better "TEAM" as that assessment can't be made until I see them play a game of more than a half together. AS for the top 5 list? I only used that to argue my point that the experts see them as favorites. 1 through 5? all the same to me as a fan of the Pats. It tells me that they also think my team has an excellent chance. But 1 or 5? they almost never pick the winner, better that the Pats aren't #1. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TheSalmon's comment:

[QUOTE]

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Hey Sal, then you missed the why's and the whats of this thread. Ravens lead in the 3rd. Wes came a lot closer to costing them the game than you may think. In the end, they won despite Wes's performance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

Hey Sal, then you missed the why's and the whats of this thread. Ravens lead in the 3rd. Wes came a lot closer to costing them the game than you may think. In the end, they won despite Wes's performance.

OK. I guess I see your point. 

But Wes still caught 2 td's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

Yeah, but game was well in control at that time vs. he coulda made a real difference earlier. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

Yeah, but game was well in control at that time vs. he coulda made a real difference earlier. 

I guess you are insinuating that the Broncos would have won the game without Welker... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!

TFB12 caught again.

Hahaha!!!

LOL @ Rally, he's pulling your leg, Salmon.  I know, it almost looked like Rally was turning back into a forum troll.  He can be such a joker.

2nd qtr game tied 7-7 welker fumbled a punt on the 2, Ravens go up 14-7.

3rd qtr Broncos up 21-17 and Welker scores the next 2 Broncos tds and Denver never looks back.

No, Welker didn't almost cost them the game.  And no, Welker didn't score in garbage time.  Welker hasn't slowed down a bit.  Can still run routes and get open better then most.  Ravens didn't know how to cover him.  Matter of fact, on his second TD, Welker had them so baffled they didn't know how to even cover him.  Welker was almost as wide open as Amendola was when Amendola scored 1 of his only 7 career td's from a fake field goal when nobody was around him.

Rally, I'm still waiting for your Tim Tebow to be used as a TE prediction to come true.  Remember when you told us all that was going to happen.  Will they bring him back during the season for this?  Hahaha!!  That was another one of your funny jokes you played on people here.

BTW, where are you watching the Pats game at on Sunday?  Home? sports bar?  Do you watch with a group of friends?  Curious how the ex pro players role on gameday Sundays.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Johnny Damon exit is a good comparison"

WTheck? The Damon comparison is horrible - Damon went to our arch rivals, signed a lucractive contract, which he generally lived up to until mayb the last year, and he WON A CHAMPONsHIP with his new team. 

Now, Welker did not sign a lucrative contract but that part of your analogy vaguely holds up as arguably Damon and Welker both signed deals at the high end of what they are currently worth. 

But if Denver wins a championship with Welker, they are going to be more than happy. Your Damon analogy is baffling, you're on the pipe tonight. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

On the subject of Welker, to my eyes he looked a bit old tonight. I don't think he's as zippy as he was when he arrived in New England - why would he be? 

It was time for a change, for him and for the Pats. Sure, I wish he hadn't signed in Denver, but I don't believe they will be in the Super Bowl much less win it. 

Until then I'm standing by the view that losing Welker will not define our season. If Amendola stays healthy, he will be better than Welker. There, I said it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What is it with fans? Welker is what he is.  He's a great slot receiver who is excellent at finding space in the short zones and being where his QB expects him to be.  He's got small hands, though, and he's not really a guy who catches well going away from the ball.  He will add a lot to the Broncos offense, as long as they have other things to go to.  The problem with Welker on the Pats was simply that they relied too heavily on him because they basically had no other WRs.  Sure, they had the TEs . . . but in case you didn't notice, WRs have not gone the way of the FB.  Most teams still need a few . . .

The punt was a big mistake, and Welker does make a few and have a few drops.  But what player doesn't make mistakes?  The thing with Welker is you need to use him for what he's good at and not use him too much.  Unfortunately, with the Pats, too many games hung on whether Welker could make big play after big play.  But that wasn't Welker's fault.  That was the result of a lack of (quality) weapons other than Welker, Gronk, and Hern . . . 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"The Johnny Damon exit is a good comparison"

WTheck? The Damon comparison is horrible - Damon went to our arch rivals, signed a lucractive contract, which he generally lived up to until mayb the last year, and he WON A CHAMPONsHIP with his new team. 

Now, Welker did not sign a lucrative contract but that part of your analogy vaguely holds up as arguably Damon and Welker both signed deals at the high end of what they are currently worth. 

But if Denver wins a championship with Welker, they are going to be more than happy. Your Damon analogy is baffling, you're on the pipe tonight. 

You, my friend need to step away from the bong. The Damon reference was merely intended to draw a parallel to how it feels to see one of your favorite BOSTON sports hero's playing in another team's uniform against his former, our favorite team. YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING AS MUCH. You are getting too busy being unnecessarily detailed on such a basic point. THAT IS A POINT BLANK SIDE AFFECT OF TOO MUCH WEED!!! But I still like ya....you bring good points here most of the time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

What is it with fans? Welker is what he is.  He's a great slot receiver who is excellent at finding space in the short zones and being where his QB expects him to be.  He's got small hands, though, and he's not really a guy who catches well going away from the ball.  He will add a lot to the Broncos offense, as long as they have other things to go to.  The problem with Welker on the Pats was simply that they relied too heavily on him because they basically had no other WRs.  Sure, they had the TEs . . . but in case you didn't notice, WRs have not gone the way of the FB.  Most teams still need a few . . .

The punt was a big mistake, and Welker does make a few and have a few drops.  But what player doesn't make mistakes?  The thing with Welker is you need to use him for what he's good at and not use him too much.  Unfortunately, with the Pats, too many games hung on whether Welker could make big play after big play.  But that wasn't Welker's fault.  That was the result of a lack of (quality) weapons other than Welker, Gronk, and Hern . . . 

Pro, play the apologist if you like. This is BOSTON, HOME of the New England Patriots. AND, THE MOST NOTORIOUSLY PASSIONATE FAN BASE IN THE COUNTRY. If you haven't noticed, or read the papers lately, WE aren't a very forgiving group when it comes to egregious errors and gaffs in CLUTCH TIME. Go ahead, drop all the balls you want, WHEN IT DOESN'T have any season ending implications for the team that I have invested so much personal time, personal finances, and dedication into, not to mention the 10's of millions of $s the tickets cost all us collectively as loyal and hopeful fans so that you can be paid your $500,000+ per game salary only to drop the most important passes in the most critical juncture of our last two Super Bowl runs. How many games have you watched sitting in Sullivan's Stadium watching the Patriots get embarrassed??? 

Ask Bill Buckner if he understands why so many feel the way we do about Wes Walker. And on top of it all, HE WANTED MORE MONEY than what he deserved then took less to go elsewhere. PRO, no offense man, BUT YOU CAN'T relate to what REAL, HOME GROWN, LOYAL who've been through the decades of mediocirty feel like about this tipic. YOU, TFB, and others like the PATS and their players now because they have been so good for so long now. WELL, WE don't understand your way of thinking either man, because the vast majority of us here believe we deserve the benefits of having been loyal and we don't have to tolerate mediocrity at least for as long as BB is in charge. Obviously BB understands this too, and that is why Wes Welker is not a NE Patriot. No offense to any of you who didn't grow up as Pats, or even BOSTON fans, but you realy don't understand.

WE ARE PASSIONATE BECAUSE WE TRULY CONNECT WITH AND LOVE OUR TEAMS FROM BOSTON, we don't just like an arbitrary team who happens to be very good for convenience or for the way their uniforms look. No offense buddy, but it is the truth, so trying to understand ain't gonna happen. YOU HAD TO BE THERE! If you outsiders want to love the Patriots, and I am certain there are many of you who do, welcome aboard! BUT don't come here trying to tell the life long PATS FANS WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD FEEL. YOU HAVE NO BASIS OR UNDERSTANDING. Luv ya!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pro, play the apologist if you like. This is BOSTON, HOME of the New England Patriots. AND, THE MOST NOTORIOUSLY PASSIONATE FAN BASE IN THE COUNTRY. If you haven't noticed, or read the papers lately, WE aren't a very forgiving group when it comes to egregious errors and gaffs in CLUTCH TIME. Go ahead, drop all the balls you want, WHEN IT DOESN'T have any season ending implications for the team that I have invested so much personal time, personal finances, and dedication into, not to mention the 10's of millions of $s the tickets cost all us collectively as loyal and hopeful fans so that you can be paid your $500,000+ per game salary only to drop the most important passes in the most critical juncture of our last two Super Bowl runs. How many games have you watched sitting in Sullivan's Stadium watching the Patriots get embarrassed??? 

Ask Bill Buckner if he understands why so many feel the way we do about Wes Walker. And on top of it all, HE WANTED MORE MONEY than what he deserved then took less to go elsewhere. PRO, no offense man, BUT YOU CAN'T relate to what REAL, HOME GROWN, LOYAL who've been through the decades of mediocirty feel like about this tipic. YOU, TFB, and others like the PATS and their players now because they have been so good for so long now. WELL, WE don't understand your way of thinking either man, because the vast majority of us here believe we deserve the benefits of having been loyal and we don't have to tolerate mediocrity at least for as long as BB is in charge. Obviously BB understands this too, and that is why Wes Welker is not a NE Patriot. No offense to any of you who didn't grow up as Pats, or even BOSTON fans, but you realy don't understand.

WE ARE PASSIONATE BECAUSE WE TRULY CONNECT WITH AND LOVE OUR TEAMS FROM BOSTON, we don't just like an arbitrary team who happens to be very good for convenience or for the way their uniforms look. No offense buddy, but it is the truth, so trying to understand ain't gonna happen. YOU HAD TO BE THERE! If you outsiders want to love the Patriots, and I am certain there are many of you who do, welcome aboard! BUT don't come here trying to tell the life long PATS FANS WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD FEEL. YOU HAVE NO BASIS OR UNDERSTANDING. Luv ya!

Rally, Sorry to break it to ya, a lot of people around the world are just as passionate about their team as hometown fans are.  It doesn't matter where you live, how long you have been a fan, going through the tough times with the team, so on and so forth.  I am in Raider and 49'er terrirtory.  Both franchises have gone through years of being horrible, well Raiders still are so they might be a bad example here, so lets just use the 49'ers.  I know older 49'er fans who have been fans their whole life, seen the most miserable years of the franchise and are very passionate about their team and I know younger 49'er fans who didn't go through all those horrible years with the 49'ers yet they are just as passionate if not in some cases more passionate fans then those older people who went through all those years of tough times with the team.  Some are from the erea, some aren't.  It doesn't matter.

Pinning big game losses on Welker is silly.  LOL @ Bill Buckner type play.  There are so many mistakes in each SB loss, the championship game loss that you can't pin it on one guy, yet you single out one player?  Not fair.   You want choking... why not blame BB for a terrible game plans?   How about BB chokes and gets out coached in the biggest games?  Last 2 SB's horrible game plans, he had no answers.  Out coached.  Terrible plan in the Ravens game, why not use Vereen more after being such a huge impact the week before?  Out coached!?!?   Maybe it was Talib's fault for getting hurt.  The defense looked horrible after he left the game.  My grandmother and her bingo club could have scored on that defense after Talib left.  I could go on and on.. there are so many mistakes all around that it's just not fair to pin it on one guy.

Btw, please show me where Welker took less money to go to Denver.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow!  What is your score prediction against the Bills?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well expressed Rally. The word is out. WW is Butterfingers. Let him drop passes for the donkeys. We have moved on.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Finally!

Someone who feels like I do as a homegrown fan.

Still cannot fathom the BB bashers on this forum.

If these fans go back as far as some of us they would know that Kraft and Belichick are the best things to ever happen to this franchise....period.

Well said, Rally.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Also, I'm a fan of the team first and foremost.

I'm not a fan of any particular player.

Do I have some that I like maybe a little more than others? Sure. 

I appreciate Brady's greatness as well other players for what they contribute but the team comes first.

I loved Welker while he was here but he's not anymore so what he does in Denver I could care less.  I hope he gets smashed when they play the Pats.  Nothing personal against WW but if he's on the other team, crush him.

And hopefully he drops a pass with the game on the line.

That would be poetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

They hung 49 on the Ravens.  Any criticism of WW just reeks of sour grapes. 

Keep watching.  That was just the beginning.  He's going to lead the league in receptions again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soups' comment:

They hung 49 on the Ravens.  Any criticism of WW just reeks of sour grapes. 

Keep watching.  That was just the beginning.  He's going to lead the league in receptions again.

And drops in the most critical of situations, as always.......the Ravens wreak. They will struggle this year to make the play-offs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Rally, Sorry to break it to ya, a lot of people around the world are just as passionate about their team as hometown fans are.  It doesn't matter where you live, how long you have been a fan, going through the tough times with the team, so on and so forth.  I am in Raider and 49'er terrirtory.  Both franchises have gone through years of being horrible, well Raiders still are so they might be a bad example here, so lets just use the 49'ers.  I know older 49'er fans who have been fans their whole life, seen the most miserable years of the franchise and are very passionate about their team and I know younger 49'er fans who didn't go through all those horrible years with the 49'ers yet they are just as passionate if not in some cases more passionate fans then those older people who went through all those years of tough times with the team.  Some are from the erea, some aren't.  It doesn't matter.   Pinning big game losses on Welker is silly.  LOL @ Bill Buckner type play.  There are so many mistakes in each SB loss, the championship game loss that you can't pin it on one guy, yet you single out one player?  Not fair.   You want choking... why not blame BB for a terrible game plans?   How about BB chokes and gets out coached in the biggest games?  Last 2 SB's horrible game plans, he had no answers.  Out coached.  Terrible plan in the Ravens game, why not use Vereen more after being such a huge impact the week before?  Out coached!?!?   Maybe it was Talib's fault for getting hurt.  The defense looked horrible after he left the game.  My grandmother and her bingo club could have scored on that defense after Talib left.  I could go on and on.. there are so many mistakes all around that it's just not fair to pin it on one guy.

Btw, please show me where Welker took less money to go to Denver.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow!  What is your score prediction against the Bills?

TFB, OK. I understand that you truly believe what you are saying. I am not trying to say you aren't being genuine. BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. I come from BOSTON, MA. The exact City that was home base for holding down the fort while this Country was born, the same City that had direct involvement to 9-11, the worst attack on our homeland from foreign aggression since the War of Independance (with all due respect to the tragedy in Pearl Harbor, I am speaking of Continental US). The citizens wake up to reminders every single day that these battles and issues took place right here! How's that for a reminder of loyalty, Patriotism, committment, and how I should think as I grow up???

In the mid 1800's folks who wanted even more liberal lifestyles high tailed it to the far reaches of the continent as far away from the "ISSUES" and traditions of the original American fore fathers as they could, and ended up in California. 150-years is not that long ago dude!!! WE are products of our cultures and evnironments, TFB. This explains why you can have two football teams with amazing and storied traditions, 49ers/Raiders, and not feel committment to either. No offense, but West Coast Flaky vs. New England Commitment is the difference between our cultures. How am I so sure? I am 51 and haved lived all over the world, have spent significant time in every state in the US excluding Idaho and Montana. I have basis. I may be partial, but I am very fair in my assessment. A sociologist will tell you the same things I am saying, guaranteed. Again, no offense man.

We are just wired differently based on where we are from. Think about the Franchise choices in names in themselves how they represent the culture and history of the areas supporting each team and maybe you will see some of what I am saying: THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (WE are loyal and committed to the cause), The 49ers (Implies, We are here chasing GOLD!), and Raiders (WE are here to implse on your territory and rob, rape, and pillage!) NO COMPARISON! To answer your question: PATS Beat Bills by 21-PTS, 41-20! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[/QUOTE]

Blah, blah, blah . . . hey, I've been a fan of the team since the Jim Plunkett era and a waiting list member or season ticket holder for the past 18 seasons . . . 

I was born and bred in New England and lived there most of my life. 

You tell me about passion for the team when you deal with all the hassles and expense of traveling to get to the home games every Sunday from Toronto . . . 

I'll be there Thursday night --- will you?

Getting back to the point, though . . . I still don't get the compulsion to slam Welker just because he's on another team now.  Football's a business and the players are gonna move on.  It's just life.  I won't root for him anymore, of course, but there's no reason to pretend like he's a bad player all of a sudden.  He is what he is, which is pretty much what he was when he was in New England . . . a very good slot receiver . . . no more and no less. 

Sections
Shortcuts