Broncos Shopping Alphonso Smith

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Broncos Shopping Alphonso Smith

Sure. I'd be interested in bringing him in.

I've had it with Wheatley and Wilhite, and some fresh and young blood couldn't hurt.

He's small and quick which would be perfect for blitzes out of a nickel or dime, and he also fits the mold of a slot CB.

I say bring him in.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

To small hes a nickel corner at best. He would be a rich mans wilhite. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Definitely bring him in if the cost is "only" a 5th. I hadn't heard this, nice post Clark.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/371806-packers-should-take-the-necessary-steps-to-aquire-darrelle-revis

please post your link.  I have no idea why Green Bay would want Revis when they already have Woodson.  The price would be too high for the trade and for the contract he wants

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bill screwed them earlier by stealing that safety a few weeks ago, I doubt they would make it easy trading with us. But who knows?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Shopping Alphonso Smith:
    [QUOTE]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/371806-packers-should-take-the-necessary-steps-to-aquire-darrelle-revis please post your link.  I have no idea why Green Bay would want Revis when they already have Woodson.  The price would be too high for the trade and for the contract he wants
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

yeah wheres the source of info? sounds kind of fishy

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

what about Brandon McDonald? He was released by the Browns today. young kid with starting experience and stats that look okay. 

For me he would be a better option than Smith, cause he played as a starter and he right now is a free agent.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Smith goes to Detroit.....

14. Ian R. Rapoport RapSheet Gronk! His bro.... RT @michaelombardi: Denver traded DC ASmith to Detroit for Gronkowski and Pick

15. Adam Schefter Adam_Schefter

Alphonso Smith traded to detroit for Dan Gronkowsk.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

If it's a low end pick like a 5th rder - and he can help the rotation/defensive unit - then get him.

I would still like them to sure up that line though - (J. Green)....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

The Broncos essentially traded the 14th pick in this years draft for Dan Gronkowski, not to knock on Gronk's brother but that is steep.