Broncos sign long snapper David Binn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Broncos sign long snapper David Binn

Wha? How? Isn't this skirting an NFL rule? This guy could know things about the Pats from when he played against them when he was at San Diego! Where is the outrage of the media?!?!?! And signing him the day before a playoff game! How can the Pats game plan for this guy?

Note: This is intended as sarcasm to make fun of all the media and fans who were outraged at the Pats rehiring McDaniels. If you, for one moment, thought it was real, you should join the media. Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Broncos sign long snapper David Binn

Were doomed! Between that and God trying to beat Brady why even watch the game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

LOL...good post.  But yeah...I think we did the same thing a number of years back.  I think we lost Paxton very late in the year or just before a playoff game.  We signed...who was it...I can't remember or find it anywhere.  He was a teacher at the time and Bill called him up and told him to start snapping.  BB had coached him while at Cleveland.  I think it was in the 2003/2004 season but I'll be darned if I can remember the details.

EDIT:
    It was Brian Kinchen...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos sign long snapper David Binn:
    [QUOTE]LOL...good post.  But yeah...I think we did the same thing a number of years back.  I think we lost Paxton very late in the year or just before a playoff game.  We signed...who was it...I can't remember or find it anywhere.  He was a teacher at the time and Bill called him up and told him to start snapping.  BB had coached him while at Cleveland.  I think it was in the 2003/2004 season but I'll be darned if I can remember the details. EDIT: It was Brian Kinchen...
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

Props to your memory. I don't even remember hearing about that

Sections
Shortcuts