BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!!

Actually it's just a wishful thinkin' PLEA on my part .

Sorry ... 

Couldnt resist posting once I heard the Lendale White injury news.

Discuss ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!!

Bass tar doooo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Wow what a coincidence Leon starts posting from 5:30-6:30 and right here smack in the middle of Leon's window is a new post from CapFoxboro who thinks Willie McGinnest is Junior Seau.  One day Caraway is gonna root this tool out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow what a coincidence Leon starts posting from 5:30-6:30 and right here smack in the middle of Leon's window is a new post from CapFoxboro who thinks Willie McGinnest is Junior Seau.  One day Caraway is gonna root this tool out.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Nice try Mighty.  Buy me a drink at the Ship to Shore and I'll tell you.  But really, you should be able to figure it out.  It's actually entertaining watching folks argue with him as if he was a real Jets fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Caraway I'm confused are you saying that one of the real regulars (like pmike or bub or zbellino) is Leon or just one of the many obvious trolls (PhatRex, DBCoach, CapFoxboro, etc) are also Leon?  It's obvious that he is posting under dozens of troll names (including CapFoxboro) but is he also a real regular?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Caraway I'm confused are you saying that one of the real regulars (like pmike or bub or zbellino) is Leon or just one of the many obvious trolls (PhatRex, DBCoach, CapFoxboro, etc) are also Leon?  It's obvious that he is posting under dozens of troll names (including CapFoxboro) but is he also a real regular?

A real regular.  Contrary to popular belief, he isn't some dumb kid living in his mother's basement.  He's pretty intelligent to come up with these characters and play them so well.  He should put his talent to good use.  There are only two likely candidates, and I'm 90% certain of the one. I have faith you can figure it out, or buy me a beer the next time I'm in NE and I'll tell you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"He's pretty intelligent to come up with these characters and play them so well."

Sad - yes
    Pathetic - Yes
    Lonely - Yes
    Loser - Yes
    Ass**** - Yes

Intelligent....I don't think so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Caraway I'm confused are you saying that one of the real regulars (like pmike or bub or zbellino) is Leon or just one of the many obvious trolls (PhatRex, DBCoach, CapFoxboro, etc) are also Leon?  It's obvious that he is posting under dozens of troll names (including CapFoxboro) but is he also a real regular?

wouldn't Boston.com figure this out with an IP address?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!! : wouldn't Boston.com figure this out with an IP address?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

They don't care.  Any one of us could create 50 accounts and post from all of them.  Boston.com is too large for them to compare IP's and such.  In fact, their entire board is downright huge.  This Patriots section is just one small piece of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

So Maroney isnt traded.......................damn!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Maybe the Pats could get Lendale White for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the Pats could get Lendale White for him.
    Posted by wonderdrums[/QUOTE]

Lendale White is out for season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRONCOS TRADE FOR MARONEY!!! : Lendale White is out for season
    Posted by patriotzking18[/QUOTE]

I think that was his point.  Sarcasim

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

That definitely deserves a wedgie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Leon is Underdogggg.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

Why don't you all just hit the "Ignore" icon for any of them. Whoever he or they are, they are playing with your heads and don't give a 5h1t about the Pats.

Additionally, somewhat more of the intelligent conversation bits can be found at espn boston. (but often they are similar)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE] "He's pretty intelligent to come up with these characters and play them so well." Sad - yes Pathetic - Yes Lonely - Yes Loser - Yes Ass**** - Yes Intelligent....I don't think so.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]
    Im not Leon but I have the most Characters on here I assure you! ATTTTTEEENNNTIOOOO hut!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]Why don't you all just hit the "Ignore" icon for any of them. Whoever he or they are, they are playing with your heads and don't give a 5h1t about the Pats. Additionally, somewhat more of the intelligent conversation bits can be found at espn boston. (but often they are similar)
    Posted by Stay-Pro[/QUOTE]
    No one is playing with anything, you just wish they were. And as for not being a Patriot fan you are DEAD wrong.  I care a great deal about this team and is the reason why I question people like Russg every time he would say something pathetic. You are a pathetic excuse for a soldier in the Patriot Army, now get out!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Troll Eliminator  v 1.0 for Android

Tired of logging on to BDC and dealing with trolls? Troll Eliminator will help you with just that problem. Log on to BDC forums using your Android based phone and invoke Troll Eliminator . Not only will you not see any more of the offending troll's posts, but they will also be banned from posting again!  $.99 @ the app store.

Actually it's just a wishful thinkin' PLEA on my part"

:D

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Troll Eliminator  v 1.0 for Android Tired of logging on to BDC and dealing with trolls? Troll Eliminator will help you with just that problem. Log on to BDC forums using your Android based phone and invoke Troll Eliminator . Not only will you not see any more of the offending troll's posts, but they will also be banned from posting again!  $.99 @ the app store. "  Actually it's just a wishful thinkin'  PLEA on my part" :D
    Posted by BigPapi61[/QUOTE]

Nice thinking.  I actually considered writing a custom forum reader that would add a number of features not found here (i.e. notify you when someone responds to you or even mentions your name), as well as ignore trolls for real (ignore writing patterns, name wildcards such as *hess).  It would actually be fairly easy to do.  Two obstacles:

1. No money in it.  Over the past two years only 2500+ unique users have posted here.  Not worth my time unless every one of them purchased the app for at least $10.

2. Every time BDC changes anything with its forum, the app has to change.  They could easily add a poison pill feature too.

posted from my iPhone :^)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

This posting was meant in jest as a play on words ... nothing more.

( Self absorbed TROLL HUNTERS can kindly resume studying their navels )

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE] This posting was meant in jest as a play on words ... nothing more.  ( Self absorbed TROLL HUNTERS can kindly resume studying their navels )
    Posted by CapFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Relax Cap,

You need not infer this post as being an attack on you. You merely missed my inflection which was imparted by the huge grinning emoticon at the end of my post. My application was meant in jest also. (although it could be a damn handy app) This is what happens when preseason ends and we have empty space until opening day.