Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets

May I say something here.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Salary cap, ever heard of it?  Wow they are getting desperate.  A cussing fat coach with a holy man?  This will be interesting. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Can't wait to see them explode when Sanchez has a bad game and the media/fans start calling for Tebow to be put in.

They might have to give Sancheeze another extension to get him over this move, lmao!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Hey Mark, Listen.. I know we just extended you, but we are going to need you to restructure your contract so we can afford to pay tebow..

If you could just take a 6 million dollar a year paycut that would be great..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets:
    In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : I don't think 1.5 mil is going to wreck any team not named the Redskins or Cowboys.
    Posted by Bustchise

For a guy who may not even play?  What just wildcat... imagine someone who doesn't play special teams, will not be a starter, and possible play just wildcat formations..... And were did you get that 1.5 figure from anyways? HA!

2010: $1.295 million (fully guaranteed)

2011: $1.618.75 million (fully guaranteed)

2012: $1.942.5 million (fully guaranteed)

2013: $2.266.75 million (fully guaranteed)

2014: $2.590.5 million ($567,500 guaranteed)

Read more: Details show Tim Tebow's contract worth $9.7 million - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_15667056#ixzz1pm8JAgL1
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

They took him to be a 'peacemaker' in the locker room and to play wildcat!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL,

they just extended Sanchez (which they had to be he was upset they flirted with Manning) now they have a worse QB who's a fan favorite? The first time the fans start to chant Tebow, Sanchez is going to wet his pants and fall apart.

Great job Jets, and I thought the Bills were a poorly run team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I love it! The Jets playing head games with their QB who already feels insecure. Priceless. The Jets need to get off to a hot start or Sanchez and Rex are going to hear it big time.

Let the locker room drama begin anew! Cromartie already looks like a dope and it will be fun to see the meltdowns as the season progresses.

Thank you for the entertainment Jets!!! Glad I'm not a fan of that team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I wonder if HBO's phone is ringing off the hook for round two of "Hard Knocks"? Sanchez, Ryan, add Tebow and the rest of the dysfunctional roster...talk about must see TV if that were to happen. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Does this surprise anyone? The Jets are all about hype and entertainment. The front office likes to hire players with name recognition regardless of wether or not they fit into the team. Why should anyone be surprised that they would latch onto a QB who is better at generating media buzz than he is at throwing a football.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cro met Tebow.

Tebow: I heard you have 9 kids. You must have 1 special lady to be so blessed
    Cro: Well Tebow it's not just 1 woman
    Tebow: Oh how many women?
    Cro: 8 actually
    Tebow: Oh I'm so sorry
    Cro: Why?
    Tebow: You've been widowed 8 times. I'll pray she stays safe
    Cro: No Tebow you don't understand they are all alive
    Tebow: Are you Mormon?
    Cro: No Tebow, I'm not married to them
    Tebow: Are you Saaattttttaaaannnnn (dramatic look)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

This must elevate them to the SB favorite.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : CPT....You are spot on!!!!.   People who don't think he helps the JESTS are fools. ESPECIALLY in short yardage at the goal line.
    Posted by TSWFAN

You have to get there first. Tebow doesn't help any NFL team do anything besides get media attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Am I the only one that recalls him running for almost 100 yards against us?  And that was the part of our D that was not ranked at the bottom.
    Posted by Bustchise

Do you recall the final score of the game? I may be wrong but letting him run for a 100 yards while putting squat up on the scoreboard is meaningless.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets :      I read that it was their 4th and 6th round picks this year, only: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7718133/new-york-jets-acquire-tim-tebow-4th-round-pick-source-says
    Posted by TexasPat3

That's right and the Broncos are sending a 7th round pick back to the Jets which is where his confusion came from.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

4th, 6th, and 7th... They just traded the 2nd day of their draft for for a wildcat QB... Just awesome...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

Are you serious?
    Oh well, they probably don't have any $$$ left to sign those picks any way.

Thats wrong. Denver gives up Tebow and a 7th rounder and get back a 4th and a 6th.

With Tebow, who can run why should the Jests even try to pass. Just run it. Even if you have Snachez in there.. run it.  Tebow makes them better and IMHO is an upgrade to LT. Probably cost less too.

Its a PSL driven league. So the gints win a SB and sell their PSL's now the Jests will fill the seats with christians and sell out their PSL's. Good move from a business stand point. the guy in Jax is just dumb. The Tebow shirt sales would generate a ton of money. * Miami secretly crys once again*

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets:
    MikeReiss Mike Reiss Tebow coming to AFC East. RT: @ AdamSchefter : Denver traded quarterback Tim Tebow to the NY Jets.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

The beaming ray of light you see lingering after the sun sets tonight will be my smiling from ear to ear at this move. I'm going to love the drama, backstabbing and BS that's going to be flying in that locker room. Can't wait for the new reality show Jets - swampland style, premiering September 2012. For those of you who doubt my veracity - see Antonio Cromartie's teaser on twitter.  
    Classic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : I see.  Your thought is that allowing him 8 yards a carry was by design to distract their defense from stopping Tom Brady?  Sounds like Rusty logic.
    Posted by Bustchise

I have no problem giving up less than 300 yards to the opposing QB.  Tebow only threw for 194 yards that week.  The Pats did even better when the game mattered (in the playoffs), surrendering only 13 yards on 5 carries to Tebow and holding him to 136 passing yards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Linsanity. Now: Timsanity.

Guess clubhouse needed a little cleaning up to do.

NY just took another step backwards...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : Do you recall the final score of the game? I may be wrong but letting him run for a 100 yards while putting squat up on the scoreboard is meaningless.
    Posted by glenr

Pats won 41-23.  The Tebow led offense put up 23 points despite New England not turning the ball over.  Pats were caught off guard early on (13 points in the first quarter), but made key adjustments as the game went on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

4th, 6th, and 7th... They just traded the 2nd day of their draft for for a wildcat QB... Just awesome... Posted by mannyortez3424 Are you serious? Oh well, they probably don't have any $$$ left to sign those picks any way. Thats wrong. Denver gives up Tebow and a 7th rounder and get back a 4th and a 6th. With Tebow, who can run why should the Jests even try to pass. Just run it. Even if you have Snachez in there.. run it.  Tebow makes them better and IMHO is an upgrade to LT. Probably cost less too. Its a PSL driven league. So the gints win a SB and sell their PSL's now the Jests will fill the seats with christians and sell out their PSL's. Good move from a business stand point. the guy in Jax is just dumb. The Tebow shirt sales would generate a ton of money. * Miami secretly crys once again*
    Posted by Philskiw1

"Good move from a business stand point"

If the purpose of your football team is to sell shirts. It certainly isn't a move for a team that wants to win Super Bowls

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : Pats won 41-23.  The Tebow led offense put up 23 points despite New England not turning the ball over.  Pats were caught off guard early on (13 points in the first quarter), but made key adjustments as the game went on.
    Posted by JB-3

The Broncos put up 10 points in the playoff game. They scored more in the regular season game only because BB was shifting players around with offensive players playing defense and defensive players in positions they usually don't play.

Sections
Shortcuts