Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets

In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : I see.  Your thought is that allowing him 8 yards a carry was by design to distract their defense from stopping Tom Brady?  Sounds like Rusty logic.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest. The regular season game was a practice game for the Pats. Half the players weren't even playing their regular positions. Tebow got squat in the playoff game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Bwahahaha I just saw someone post this on another site:

"I hereby resign as QB of the NYJ."

---Tim Tebow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

This is throwing a monkey wrench in my Man Crush on TT   :(

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The deal has issues now and could possibly be voided.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sorry I just got back online, is someone still trying to convince us that Tebow is god.. I mean good?  And it's all because he ran for 8 yards a carry on us? 

Do you know all those times you misuse Belichick quote's like "stat's are for losers," well this would actually the time to use it.

Tebow isn't a pro QB, he completes 47% of his passes, how's that for a stat, he should go to Canada or the arena league.  

Buyer's remorse is what the Jets are having, they knew what they were getting into contract wise and when they saw the fan and media response they pulled out.  

Jest's fans should be proud, their back office actually righted a wrong today, making them look silly mind you but not completely dumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I feel sorry for Tebow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]I feel sorry for Tebow.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you, the Jet's fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : I feel sorry for you, the Jet's fan.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you. The moron. Still #1. Even Rusty and TrueChump can't take your title.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

burp

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

"Tebow, Sanchez Vow To Work Together To Throw Football" -- The Onion

“Y bring Tebow in when we need to bring in more Weapons for (at)Mark— Sanchez,” Cromartie tweeted. “Let’s build the team around him. We already signed to 3 year ext.” --Yahoo News

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

NamthI think it's just a publicity stunt. I can't go with it. I think it's wrong.

-- Hall of Fame Jets quarterback Joe Namath
    on Tim Tebow trade

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Come on guys, Rex would never agree to this deal...unless there was a little incentive on the side...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : The Broncos put up 10 points in the playoff game. They scored more in the regular season game only because BB was shifting players around with offensive players playing defense and defensive players in positions they usually don't play.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

But that wasn't the game that was being discussed.  In the playoff game, Tebow only ran for 13 yards.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I don't understand this move at all by the Jets.  However; it's a great move because I see it adding more turmoil to an already effed up team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

bump

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

It is sad as a Jet fan to acknowledge that this Franchise is the worst in all professional sports and I will never witness another championship in my life. Perhaps "69" and Namath was good for the NFL, but it has been bad for this organization. They have been tripping over their own feet for over 40 years trying to recapture it and it just isn't going to happen.

Someone, anyone, please explain to me what the upside is on a football level? The only person Tebow can replace is Fireman Ed as mascot.

Conversation on Tuesday night between Jets F.O.

Woody Johnson: "I have a really bad idea"
    Mike Tannenbaum" " And I know how to make it worse"

4th ad 6th Round plus 2.5 million of Tebow's bonus for a QB with a rating under 24 and a 7th round pick.

Knock - knock - anyone home. You idiots needed a pass rusher, a safety and a linebacker who can play beter than Scott can talk.

Jets are the only franchise in sports that can make the Mets look good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Broncos Trade Tim Tebow to the Jets : But that wasn't the game that was being discussed.  In the playoff game, Tebow only ran for 13 yards.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

No there have been a series of posts about how he ran all over the Pats for 100 yards. Obviously not the playoff game

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]It is sad as a Jet fan to acknowledge that this Franchise is the worst in all professional sports and I will never witness another championship in my life. Perhaps "69" and Namath was good for the NFL, but it has been bad for this organization. They have been tripping over their own feet for over 40 years trying to recapture it and it just isn't going to happen. Someone, anyone, please explain to me what the upside is on a football level? The only person Tebow can replace is Fireman Ed as mascot . Conversation on Tuesday night between Jets F.O. Woody Johnson: "I have a really bad idea" Mike Tannenbaum" " And I know how to make it worse" 4th ad 6th Round plus 2.5 million of Tebow's bonus for a QB with a rating under 24 and a 7th round pick. Knock - knock - anyone home. You idiots needed a pass rusher, a safety and a linebacker who can play beter than Scott can talk. Jets are the only franchise in sports that can make the Mets look good.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I feel for you and some of the other decent fans of the Jets who suffer year in and year out with some of decisions that your management and ownership have made over the past few decades.
    Older Pats fans remember when we had ownership groups and GM's that were either inept or more interested in concert promotion or selling razors etc. than putting a quality product on the field.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]It is sad as a Jet fan to acknowledge that this Franchise is the worst in all professional sports and I will never witness another championship in my life. Perhaps "69" and Namath was good for the NFL, but it has been bad for this organization. They have been tripping over their own feet for over 40 years trying to recapture it and it just isn't going to happen. Someone, anyone, please explain to me what the upside is on a football level? The only person Tebow can replace is Fireman Ed as mascot . Conversation on Tuesday night between Jets F.O. Woody Johnson: "I have a really bad idea" Mike Tannenbaum" " And I know how to make it worse" 4th ad 6th Round plus 2.5 million of Tebow's bonus for a QB with a rating under 24 and a 7th round pick. Knock - knock - anyone home. You idiots needed a pass rusher, a safety and a linebacker who can play beter than Scott can talk. Jets are the only franchise in sports that can make the Mets look good.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Two words....mechandise sales

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts