BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

Game of the year so far and probably for this season and matches the two best teams in the AFC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

I think that Gomer is totally overplaying his ankle "injury".  He will be ready to go on Sunday.  Weather in Denver looks like it will be pretty decent, so that shouldn't be an issue.  I don't think that KC's offense will be able to keep up.  Look for Denver to do everything possible to limit the effectiveness of Jamal Charles.  Denver 31 KC 13.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think that Gomer is totally overplaying his ankle "injury".  He will be ready to go on Sunday.  Weather in Denver looks like it will be pretty decent, so that shouldn't be an issue.  I don't think that KC's offense will be able to keep up.  Look for Denver to do everything possible to limit the effectiveness of Jamal Charles.  Denver 31 KC 13.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you just posted except the final score.  My prediction is ... Denver 34 Chiefs 20.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how Gomer is praised for his football savvy when he openly admits he's playing coy with his ankle injury because being open about it can only help the opposition.  But when Belichick gets cute with his injury reports he's painted as a lying lowlife.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

34-24 broncos win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Chiefs 17

Broncos 16

Manning battered around shaking his head about flying to Foxborough the week after and the on to the Chiefdome

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Ineteresting match-up.

O-line is denver weakness and the front 7 is the strength for KC. i can't see manning being able to stand in the pocket for very long. Welker could have double digit catches in this game as Manning will be getting rid of the ball much quicker than he is used to due KC's ability to get to the QB.

Not sure who will win but I think this game may be played in the highteens low twenties.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

34-24 broncos win

[/QUOTE]

sounds about right

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

So if KC knocks Seyton out of the game will he be on the sideline in NE with the Challenge Flag in his sock with Fox out?  If so we can stop talking about TB and PM and start comparing him to BB!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chiefs 17

Broncos 16

Manning battered around shaking his head about flying to Foxborough the week after and the on to the Chiefdome

[/QUOTE]

ur such a blind homer and

this is par for the course.

Sections
Shortcuts