Re: Broncos vs Patriots Game Thread

Nate Solder having a game for the ages.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's end the TE as OL experiment 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Solder owned like a shemale again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Nate Solder with a "look out" block.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Regardless of the score at the half, I wonder if when the Pats come out for the second half all of their pants are "stained" from the tongue lashing BB is going to give them for that first half performance.  Ya think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Pretty much everyone not named Brady is just packing it in tonight. BB better have some speech for them during half time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Take away the turnovers and this game is tied or we are leading.  Can't blame BB for the turnovers.  Maybe we should run a screen pass to slow the rush down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

SOLDER

[/QUOTE]

Let's see...he almost got Brady killed over the summer in practice..he kills drives (consistently) and we traded Seymore for him. Great!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

There may be at a point where the Pats need to go for it on 4th down regardless of field position and distance. I would have thought that was it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hows that shotgun working?

[/QUOTE]

about as well as the o-line defense and RBs are

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Needed a score on that drive. Only chance was to score before half and coming out of the half. Without both, this team has no chance. Had a chance to cut the 4 possession lead to 2 -- and the offense (Solder) failed. Game over. Better hope for better luck/play come January. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take away the turnovers and this game is tied or we are leading.  Can't blame BB for the turnovers.  Maybe we should run a screen pass to slow the rush down.

[/QUOTE]

What?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

nice snap. did these goofs have a keg party just before the game?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Worst play from these guys I can remember since at least when Brady arrived. It's disgraceful.

[/QUOTE]

it was a matter of time . I liked how many kept bringing up the Pats record.  Sure I was happy but in the back of my mind I knew they had beat nobody (with excpetion of NO) .  Just not there year.  

I really hope this is the off season they finally do something (been saying this for past 5 years). 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

not even one impressive drive since the ridley fumble, pathetic....and they have everyone healthy too. no excuse for this terrible performance. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leading?  We have not scored a single point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Regardless of the score at the half, I wonder if when the Pats come out for the second half all of their pants are "stained" from the tongue lashing BB is going to give them for that first half performance.  Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

BB should tongue lash himself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Needed a score on that drive. Only chance was to score before half and coming out of the half. Without both, this team has no chance. Had a chance to cut the 4 possession lead to 2 -- and the offense (Solder) failed. Game over. Better hope for better luck/play come January. 

[/QUOTE]

Fortunately every one else in the division stinks, but this is a one and done playoff team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

LOL

Anyone here still is going to say  Denvers D is awful?

They are getting better every game.  Pats Defense is simply non existant.  Cannot stop the run when its obvious Broncos want to run.  Cannot stop 3 and 20. 

Absolutely pathetic!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Maybe Bequette should be switched to OL.   Things are getting desperate with Vollmer gone and Cannon out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

I would love to be a fly in the Pats locker room at the half. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I don't care how many points we score in the second-half. With Denver (a poor running team) running as well as they are, the game is over. 

Sections
Shortcuts