Broncos vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Broncos vs Patriots Game Thread

A little disappointed Boyce is inactive. I don't want Blount returning kicks...hope it's Slater then

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

exactly like all said, with the cheifs showing they have a fraud D we can really make a move tonight

NEED TO WIN

[/QUOTE]

Not a fraud D and they did lose Hali and Houston at once today, which hurt them, obviously.

You want a fraud D, tune in tonight.

[/QUOTE]

nobody ever said Denvers D was good though... everyone knows they suck. they still had their whole secondary and gave up 400 to rivers & co at home.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do. The media rants and raves about their D. Go read Bruschi's chat with Mike Reiss.

He's all but gushing about them. Bruschi is a fraud. I hate to say it, but he's taking his ESPN orders to the moon and back.

[/QUOTE]

DHead.....Everybody who does not agree with you is a fraud and called names!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Wow, Talib and Dennard, and no Julius Thomas. I say victory is in the bag right now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

• Mike Reiss

As Field noted, an "elements" game tonight. It's extremely cold and the wind is probably going to be a bigger factor. Really cutting through with gusts 20 mph and up.

•  

4:21 PM

Mike Reiss

Patriots inactives: 
      G Chris Barker, DE Jake Bequette, LB Steve Beauharnais, WR Josh Boyce, DL Marcus Forston, S Steve Gregory, TE Michael Hoomanawanui

•  

4:21 PM

Field Yates

Hi everyone. Looking forward to a terrific game here at Gillette Stadium tonight. Plenty of excitement and buzz this week. From a weather standpoint, simply put, it's cold. Frigid. Freezing. Elements will certainly play a part in tonight's action.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A little disappointed Boyce is inactive. I don't want Blount returning kicks...hope it's Slater then

[/QUOTE]

I think the last time Slater returned a kick was the one he fumbled a couple'a three years ago

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the last time Slater returned a kick was the one he fumbled a couple'a three years ago

[/QUOTE]

LOL< yup... I wonder if BB had seen enough right there...  But he honestly looked quick, fast and decisive when doing it.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree, Slater is an awful return man. Good on kick coverage but he has been useless on returns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Talib, Dennard, Arrington AND Spikes all active?  On top of J Thomas being inactive?

I'm liking our chances!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Think Talib bounces back against Thomas. steve Smith is a tougher cover then a bigger guy like Thomas! Great news that Dennard will play, but we need to get hits in on Peyton. Too cold for him to take a pounding....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Can Vereen please return kicks tonight?  Watching Slater and Blount return the ball is painful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree, Slater is an awful return man. Good on kick coverage but he has been useless on returns.

[/QUOTE]

He looked good bro, but I don't remember anything bad besides that fumble of course.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think Talib bounces back against Thomas. steve Smith is a tougher cover then a bigger guy like Thomas! Great news that Dennard will play, but we need to get hits in on Peyton. Too cold for him to take a pounding....

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Dennard was a better match up for Smith.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Talib on Demaryious

Dennard on Decker

Arrington and every head hunter on Welker.

Best matchups right there. Talib needs to return back to his form from before the injury.

with this weather... spikes playing is huge. need to stop the run and i have faith in that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Talib, Dennard, Arrington AND Spikes all active?  On top of J Thomas being inactive?

I'm liking our chances!

me too! 

Can you feel it...................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I dont remember that at all. Call me crazy but I feel like Ebner would weirdly be a good returner. I remember seeing his rugby footage when he was drafted and that guy can run. Out of the box I know but could be better than Blount. Vereen, like IrishMob said would be a good choice but i don't know if I want him taking extra hits.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

put Edelman back there. or Bolden if he's healthy enough

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This has been a long day......   GO PATS!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@Patriots: Current temp at @GilletteStadium is 22 degrees - would make this the coldest regular season game in Foxboro since 12/26/93.”

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

The wind is going to play havoc with punts, kick offs and of course the passing game.

I really want to see the Pats blow Denver off the field tonight.  This is a turning point for the Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Talib and Dennard will be active, along with the newly signed defensive players Freezing, Windy and Cold.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Denver sees a great opportunity to go one game up in the #1 seed race and put the Pats 2 games into the hole for #2 seed.  Not counting what could happen next week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd been waiting all year to see Boyce return a kick. 

Last week he finally was put in for that and not one kick was returnable.

Today inactive.  Oh well.

His time will come, sometime.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

How's the weather there tonight?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“@Patriots: Current temp at @GilletteStadium is 22 degrees - would make this the coldest regular season game in Foxboro since 12/26/93.”

[/QUOTE]

I think Tom's going to bust out the wet suit.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We must crush these filthy smelly donkeys tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts