Broncos vs Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Re: Broncos vs Ravens

I am still surprised at the kneeldown at the end of the game.  They had all their timeouts left .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:

I am still surprised at the kneeldown at the end of the game.  They had all their timeouts left .

It's called "Overreacting to Larry Csonka" wink wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:

A great game, even tho it was sloppy.  But assuming the Pats take care of business tomorrow, the Ravens aren't gonna be easy to beat.  They really outplayed the Broncs today.  Truth is, based on what we saw today, I would rather we played the Broncos than the Ravens.

maybe but not in Denver...

naaa.

flacco is easier to beat than manning.

hes the 2nd best qb wed have to face in the playoffs.

if sf can pull out a win, we wont have to face the other

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Over 1000 posts on this thread. One of the longest Ive ever seen on here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:

A great game, even tho it was sloppy.  But assuming the Pats take care of business tomorrow, the Ravens aren't gonna be easy to beat.  They really outplayed the Broncs today.  Truth is, based on what we saw today, I would rather we played the Broncos than the Ravens.

Only if at home. Better to play at home against Ray Ray than on Gomer Mtn. Id rather lose to Balt at home than lose to Gomer anywhere. But hopefully the Pats will win tommorow and next week too. I think they will, but what do I know?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Denver Post Broncos

Denver Post Broncos 

An early peek, here's the Sunday Denver Post sports cover:

pic.twitter.com/ZIsatouZ

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The thugs are not necessarily easy give-me's. They have Boldin, Torrey Smith and Ray Rice and a defense that know the Pats well.

From the way they played. Peyton Manning in cold weather, and  a couple of players hurt, a secondary that sucks, Broncos are not the juggernaut the media made them out to be and a overtime game that tired them out. At the end of the game, I was actually not averse to the Broncos getting the OT win.

I am in a quandary.  The TFB vs Manning battles have been epic and I have always been nervous facing him.  In Denver he has some tall receivers that could give the Patriots problems.  Now if when the Patriots win tomorrow they will face the Ravens.  Flacco can throw a beautiful deep ball.  His receivers are tall too.  Torrey Smith is a beast and Boulden isn't to shabby either.  They worry me just as much.  I really hated to see either team but playing at home, not having to travel is huge! I feel good about the Defense stopping Ray Rice but Talib will have his hands full. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The thugs are not necessarily easy give-me's. They have Boldin, Torrey Smith and Ray Rice and a defense that know the Pats well.

From the way they played. Peyton Manning in cold weather, and  a couple of players hurt, a secondary that sucks, Broncos are not the juggernaut the media made them out to be and a overtime game that tired them out. At the end of the game, I was actually not averse to the Broncos getting the OT win.

I am in a quandary.  The TFB vs Manning battles have been epic and I have always been nervous facing him.  In Denver he has some tall receivers that could give the Patriots problems.  Now if when the Patriots win tomorrow they will face the Ravens.  Flacco can throw a beautiful deep ball.  His receivers are tall too.  Torrey Smith is a beast and Boulden isn't to shabby either.  They worry me just as much.  I really hated to see either team but playing at home, not having to travel is huge! I feel good about the Defense stopping Ray Rice but Talib will have his hands full. 

talib and dennard were doing very well in press man before their injuries. if they can replicate that we have a very good chance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Denver Post Broncos

Denver Post Broncos 

An early peek, here's the Sunday Denver Post sports cover:

pic.twitter.com/ZIsatouZ

nice rocky!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Props to Ricky, Rocky, Coolade, Truechamp, and Brdbreu who called the Ravens upset! I hope you all are picking New England today! haha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Props to Ricky, Rocky, Coolade, Truechamp, and Brdbreu who called the Ravens upset! I hope you all are picking New England today! haha

damn st8! and seattle

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

hey TFB12 I was reading this thread today and want to know what you thought when you left the game to go to your buddys house and get there and find out Flacco threw a 70 yard TD and they are still playing in OT!! LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

hey TFB12 I was reading this thread today and want to know what you thought when you left the game to go to your buddys house and get there and find out Flacco threw a 70 yard TD and they are still playing in OT!! LOL

Hahaha!  Well let me tell you about it!  I was getting ready to go and I was watching what I thought was the final minutes before I walked out the house, Seen the TD and thought WOW!  Okay, I can stay and watch how this plays out, if I stay and watch this play out in ot i will be pretty late getting there so I hurried out the door.  My Mailman who was sitting at my curb in his mail truck (he knows I'm a Pats fan, his son is a Pats fan and his wife is a Broncos fan) jumped out of his mail truck when he seen me and said what the heck happened on that Ravens td?  He had his little radio and ear plug in his ear.  We talked for a minute and then I jumped in my truck and jammed to my buddies house while listening to it on the radio.  I got there about halfway through the first ot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hahaha!  Well let me tell you about it!  I was getting ready to go and I was watching what I thought was the final minutes before I walked out the house, Seen the TD and thought WOW!  Okay, I can stay and watch how this plays out, if I stay and watch this play out in ot i will be pretty late getting there so I hurried out the door.  My Mailman who was sitting at my curb in his mail truck (he knows I'm a Pats fan, his son is a Pats fan and his wife is a Broncos fan) jumped out of his mail truck when he seen me and said what the heck happened on that Ravens td?  He had his little radio and ear plug in his ear.  We talked for a minute and then I jumped in my truck and jammed to my buddies house while listening to it on the radio.  I got there about halfway through the first ot.

hahaha classic! Especially the mailman! Thats why I love that dirty water and everyone back in the homeland!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter         Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

According to ESPN Stats and Information’s win probability model, Denver had a 97.2 percent chance of winning right before Jacoby Jones' TD.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Hard game to predict...  Broncos are ripe for an upset since they have played a weak schedule, but ravens are on a short week playing at altitude.

Gomer chokes in playoffs and cold weather but flacco has had a mediocre year and is prone to mistakes also.

Ravens have ray Lewis to fire them up and lead them but they've had him many times in the playoffs and lost...

broncos fans are insane and desperate for a win to affirm Elways decision to get manning,  but desperation can get in the way of good football.

So basically add all that up and shake it out . What does it tell...?

1.  Should be an ugly game with a lot of mistakes.

2 . defense and special teams will probably score deciding points.

3.  Referee calls will be crucial and likely will favor Denver.

4. Big plays will be made on deep balls ... This favors Baltimore both with receivers (smith, boldin) and safeties (reed, pollftard).

5. Toughness.  This is a game where the tougher team wins.  The gritty team.  The hardened team.  The more experienced team.

Pick...  Ravens.

The most accurate game prediction I've ever read.. Well done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hard game to predict...  Broncos are ripe for an upset since they have played a weak schedule, but ravens are on a short week playing at altitude.

Gomer chokes in playoffs and cold weather but flacco has had a mediocre year and is prone to mistakes also.

Ravens have ray Lewis to fire them up and lead them but they've had him many times in the playoffs and lost...

broncos fans are insane and desperate for a win to affirm Elways decision to get manning,  but desperation can get in the way of good football.

4. Big plays will be made on deep balls ... This favors Baltimore both with receivers (smith, boldin) and safeties (reed, pollftard).

5. Toughness.  This is a game where the tougher team wins.  The gritty team.  The hardened team.  The more experienced team.

Pick...  Ravens.

Yes, coolade.....The most impressive prediction I have ever read in my life....for any game in any sport!  Well done!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to michaelsjr's comment:

Pick...  Ravens.

The most accurate game prediction I've ever read.. Well done.

Coolade, you made this prediction before the game? LOL. Wow, well done indeed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hello folks.  Well I didn't get to the see the game and I only recorded it with an extra 30 minutes. 

Let me see if I can do my best Babe impersonation. 

Manning did everything needed to win that game. 

Had the kicker hit that fg, the broncos would have been up 10 (2 scores) after his TD in the 4th. 

Manning experienced another failure by his defense.  This one 4th ranked.  Have you ever seen a secondary burnt by more big plays and failures than in that game.  Wow.

Manning's pick 6 was both uncalled PI and on the money to his receiver.  He can't be blamed at all for that regardless of what the stats say.  Not like his SB pick six or Brady's SB safety. 

Manning's receivers dropped balls all day. 

So did I sound like Babe?  Ready to take the lumps.  I did not see any portion of the game from about 6 minutes to go in the first OT to the end. 

Good luck to y'all today.

Sections
Shortcuts