Bronco's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Bronco's

The Bronco's D has kepted the games close and their O has waited until the oposing team goes into it's prevent D. Then they pounce and everyone thinks that god is steering these games. That sums up their play. Your smart. you can read that and figure out what's up. Now having said all that, the bottom line is wins. some guy once said "you are what your record says you are".. So where are we?? The Patriots only have prevent D. So I expect them to move the ball and put up points (See Vikings & Bronc's). So this game really comes down to the Pats O against the Bronc's D. If TB can figure them out and make plays we win. Aso, I'll take "Runnung Game" for 50,000pts Alex.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Re: Bronco's

The Bronco's win with a great defence and a very good running game.... We have a great offence and a very good run defence.
     Should be an interesting game.
      I expect BB will  try to keep Tebow in the pocket with 7 in the box and make Denver beat us with his arm.... This could be the ultamate test of our bend but not brake defence, since Denvers O is terrible on 3rd down and in the red zone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Bronco's:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots only have prevent D. So I expect them to move the ball and put up points (See Vikings & Bronc's).
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

Tebow was able to torch the Vikings because defensive backs abdicated their responsibilities when Tim started running around, leaving receivers open by 15 and 20 yards (which is roughly the space Tebow needs). This, the Patriots must not do. Actually, I expect the Pats to be much more disciplined. Sure . . .  they play that infuriating soft zone, but they rarely blow their assignments.

I'm pretty sure the Pats are gonna hammer Denver, providing they can negate the defensive pressure. Washington got in Brady's face all day and the Pats still put up 34 on them. The Broncos simply won't be able to keep up.

That's the wisdom, as I see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Toast

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The pink zone for the Broncos (FG area) is way far out. The PAts bend but not break D might result in quite a few FG's.

I think they need good run prevent and pressure defense and take an occassional long ball reception in exchange for some defensive forced turnovers by down or by int.

After the miscommunications this week expect the offense to be really sharp. I look for them to hang over 40 points on the Broncos D.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

good test for the offense going up against that defense as they will face some good ones in the afc playoffs. 

defensively as bad as things have been they get tebow who is the worst of all qbs they will ever face.  so this looks like an easy w.   27-10

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

In Response to Re: Bronco's:
    [QUOTE]The pink zone for the Broncos (FG area) is way far out. ........ If your QB sucks it is nice to have a guy who can kick fieldgoals from 57 yards out... And he did it under pressure too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Patriots better crush them or I am going to be even more pi$$ed than I was this week. Tebow-mania ends once and for all!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think it's nothing a 30 point lead won't fix.  The system we use may have more disciplined rush routes than a Ryan or LeBeau type defense does, it is less spectacular but should result in better control of Tebow.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Beating Christian Ponder and Caleb Hanie by a combined 6 points, while exciting, is not impressive.  The Bears scored 3 points against the Chiefs last week and the Broncos had the ball moved on them by the Vikes, so while I agree the Bronco D is good, lets keep it is perspective.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

I love Tebow and hoped he could somehow be a Patriot but it is reality check time now!  The Pats defense is bad but their offense can not much the Pats offense points for points,  the Broncos will need to play well and score in the first three quarters not just the last few minutes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]If Tebow has a thought, is it a Christian Ponder?
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

good one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bronco's : Tebow was able to torch the Vikings because defensive backs abdicated their responsibilities when Tim started runningaround, leaving receivers open by 15 and 20 yards (which is roughly the space Tebow needs). This, the Patriots must not do. Actually, I expect the Pats to be much more disciplined. Sure . . .  they play that infuriating soft zone, but they rarely blow their assignments. I'm pretty sure the Pats are gonna hammer Denver, providing they can negate the defensive pressure. Washington got in Brady's face all day and the Pats still put up 34 on them. The Broncos simply won't be able to keep up. That's the wisdom, as I see it.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

p-mike:
    This is the key, great point. D backs have got to stay put. We should be able to manage to stop the run and contain Tebow with out their involvement. Let Tebow attempt to throw with the backs in place. We can manage Vick-lite.

Our Offense needs to make this a run-a-way score that luck and heart can not catch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Broncos D is pretty mediocre against the pass. 233 yds 34 attempts per game 63.1% completion %, close to the bottom in interceptions, pretty good with sacks but only 3 per game.

They gave up 507 yards and 49 points to the Packers, fell behind 49-17 with 7 mniutes to go, and took out Rodgers.  Orton had to complete 23 passes for 273 yards to even keep it that close.

The Lions are the other top passing O they faced.  U-G-L-Y there, too.

This week, too, wiil be Ugly Early...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

The game that worries me the most of our last three is the Buffalo game.  That is only team we face with a QB.  The next worry is the Miami game.  When they are up, they can be very good -- and they make a point of getting up for the Pats.  The game that worries me the least is this one.  Brady should pick them apart and even with out lousy D, Tebow and Denver just can't keep up.  I say it winds up 34-16.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Sheldong - different view here.  Broncos toughest game given at Denver and the Tebow mania.  That said Pats can pass on offense while Denver is weak there while Pats are a good run defense which is what Denver does.  Miami and Buffalo are both at Foxborough I believe and are out of contention and will be playing out the string.  Goal for the Pats will be to win these to get the 1 or 2 seed and not get any injuries

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

This game is a good test between Pats offense and Broncos defense.  If the Pats can light up the scores board then they can encounter attack with any team.  I hope BB allows them to open book (offensive plays) exams in this game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I would expect BB to be interested in this one...maybe a 5-3 with the wide bodies and Mayo cleaning things up? If Chung can't go, who plays centerfield..Gronkowski?