Brooks Reed anyone?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Brooks Reed anyone?

In Response to Re: Brooks Reed anyone?:
    [QUOTE]I agree, hence why I was making fun of him calling you a Reed "ballwasher" in discussion Reed. I think you misread who called you what and what my comment meant.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

It's all good, my bad on the misread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I have mixed feelings on Reed, he would be the pick most fans would get excited about but don't think it would be the best one.   I've seen him dominate and I've also seen him not been able to disagage from OTs.

Also this year because there aren't going to be many rookie camps, ect the learning curve is very quick if a guy wants to get snaps.

I believe Justin Houston gives BB a guy who has had a year in a 34.  Has played in a pro style college team and has the speed around the edge.  Not saying Houston will be the starter but IMO would be able to learn quicker the D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

lol I've posted an ad on craigslist for ballwasher...

I like Brooks Reed and think he's a fit for the same reason BB probably liked Cunningham; lateral quickness, good shuttle times, solid tackler.  I just think BB prefers a proven veteran LB at this point, then again he has been waiting on a free agent to become available for some time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I love the kid..he's relentless, and could be the Brian Cushing type..I could see them taking him....60maxpowero.com