Browner more beneficial at SS or CB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Re: Browner more beneficial at SS or CB

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's plenty big to play either position. I hope the pats sign him because we could put him in the box, line him up on TEs and leave Collins to get after the QB. Plus with revis out there, mcd  only needs to roll help to 1 side Of the field making his job easier as well. 

[/QUOTE]

This is what I love about Football.  How putting a piece in place can effect the lineup and reshuffle other pieces.  With a guy like Browner playing SS, you don't need to worry about him in coverage as much as a guy like Gregory.  So you can do things like taking the chain off Collins and playing him much more in an Lawrence Taylor (forgive the comparison) type role where he rushes the QB much more often. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Pats7393's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think you look at him outside CB, Collins locks down TEs, Revis best WR Browner the other half of the field.  Because these guys are above average in man you can roll DM and DH on safety around.

I like Logan Ryan a little more than Dennard, just looks a little more fluid in coverage but you have Ryan, Dennard and Arrington in the slot.  That's a pretty damn good back end, immediately improves the pass rush.

I think Harmon has shown enough to warrant it's his starting job to loose.  There's an article on how undervalued he was during the draft process compared to the big name safeties.  

Actually here's the article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1624721-new-england-patriots-in-defense-of-duron-harmon

as a big S/LB hybrid I would like them to draft Telvin Smith, 6'3" 218lbs 4.51 40 built like a SS but has played multiple LB spots.  

[/QUOTE]

Smith is the most intriguing player in the draft, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Love your Due Dilligence man. Been getting hip to this guy lately and would love to see this kind of player roaming around our D !!!

[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks.  The minute I put this kid's tape on, I was blown away blown away by his speed, aggression, athleticism and range... bigtime energy player at 6-3 218.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Pats7393's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think you look at him outside CB, Collins locks down TEs, Revis best WR Browner the other half of the field.  Because these guys are above average in man you can roll DM and DH on safety around.

I like Logan Ryan a little more than Dennard, just looks a little more fluid in coverage but you have Ryan, Dennard and Arrington in the slot.  That's a pretty damn good back end, immediately improves the pass rush.

I think Harmon has shown enough to warrant it's his starting job to loose.  There's an article on how undervalued he was during the draft process compared to the big name safeties.  

Actually here's the article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1624721-new-england-patriots-in-defense-of-duron-harmon

as a big S/LB hybrid I would like them to draft Telvin Smith, 6'3" 218lbs 4.51 40 built like a SS but has played multiple LB spots.  

[/QUOTE]

Smith is the most intriguing player in the draft, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Love your Due Dilligence man. Been getting hip to this guy lately and would love to see this kind of player roaming around our D !!!

[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks.  The minute I put this kid's tape on, I was blown away blown away by his speed, aggression, athleticism and range... bigtime energy player at 6-3 218.

[/QUOTE]

BB has been trying to get a Tank Williams type player since Tank Williams "tanked"....