Browner offically signed at 3yr/17M ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Browner offically signed at 3yr/17M ...

kinda more than I expected honestly.... but he could be way worth it

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 2m

Patriots and CB Brandon Browner reached agreement on a three-year, $17M deal, per @JosinaAnderson. Peter Schaffer can go play hockey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Browner offically signed at 3yr/17M ...

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kinda more than I expected honestly.... but he could be way worth it

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 2m

Patriots and CB Brandon Browner reached agreement on a three-year, $17M deal, per @JosinaAnderson. Peter Schaffer can go play hockey.

[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thank You Bill Belichick! Thank you, honestly. These are the moves I wanted two years ago...good players while they are still young.

Good luck trying to throw over this guy. Right now Brady is thinking...how am I going to complete passes in practice? Honestly a secondary like this will really really help our OWN passing game, this will make our receivers better players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Still need to shore up the middle  This will help cut down the field. A lot of 3 and outs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

1. Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m

Brandon Browner never intended to visit the #Redskins. The interest from#Raiders & #Saints wasn’t real. It was the #Patriots the whole time

Expand
    2.    Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 5m

According to his twitter account, @bbrowner27, Brandon Browner is joining the#Patriots. This was the plan the entire time. #shocked

F ESPN

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I do like Shefter throwing that dagger at Schaffer though...Shefter must be P I S S E D getting make to look like an a s s because he took Schaffer at his word.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank You Bill Belichick! Thank you, honestly. These are the moves I wanted two years ago...good players while they are still young.

Good luck trying to throw over this guy. Right now Brady is thinking...how am I going to complete passes in practice? Honestly a secondary like this will really really help our OWN passing game, this will make our receivers better players.

[/QUOTE]

Very Very true !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's still a lot of work to do to surpass Denver. But, this is a step in the right direction: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/14/brandon-browner-chooses-the-patriots/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

BB gets a bonus.  He gets a key member of Seattle's incredible defense, and so he gets to copy and modify all of Seattle's defensive plans. 

I've seen this before.  BB was impressed with Peyton Manning's sheriff routine, and in time Tom Brady became the NFL's premier hurryup quarterback.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

To me, is time to Improve the offense...