Browns LB Charged With Attempted Murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Browns LB Charged With Attempted Murder

Just more proof of how incredibly skewed your view is. AH is the much bigger story.

You had better bring in a few of your fake accounts to back you up bonehead. You're getting your clock cleaned here.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

What's interesting about the OJ situation is, that is the day things changed with how the media covers violent incidents of famous people, which is really what this thread is about in the first place.

Leave it to people with IQs under 100 to not get it.

Dude, stop it.  Just stop it!  That's not what this thread is about.  That wasn't your intent when you made this thread.  Stop back pedaling again. You look silly here.... again!

Umm, then what is the thread about? I've said repeatedly it's ridiculous to pretend ANY GM of any team should have their feet held to the fire in terms of thinking they should be babysitting players on a 53 or 90 man roster in any pro sports league.

This thread is about your ongoing infatuation with how the media is out to get the Patriots all the time, trying to tell everyone the Hernandez story is going to get much more press and coverage just because he was a Patriots player, No?

Ugh. What is it with you and the reading comprehension? Aren't you one saying BB should resign in the other thread?

NO.  I believe what I said was I would like him to be the coach and not trying to do both roles as Coach and GM.  I want BB as the Patriots coach forever.  I question some of his moves as GM.  But knowing BB would leave as the coach if the GM role was taken away from him then No, I am not calling for him to resign.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

28 arrests in the NFL since February 3rd.   This one gas gotten the most coverage, even with multiple attempted murder  or murder charges.

Ironically, this one had the most coverage by a mile before charges even occurred.

Nothing I have stated here is inaccurate. And look at Babe Parilli, asking for BB's resignation. My god. What a sick, sick man.

Your whole motive to start this thread is based on your infatuation with how the media is out to get the Patriots.   Everything else you state in here is just backpedaling on your part. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

28 arrests in the NFL since February 3rd.   This one gas gotten the most coverage, even with multiple attempted murder  or murder charges.

Ironically, this one had the most coverage by a mile before charges even occurred.

Nothing I have stated here is inaccurate. And look at Babe Parilli, asking for BB's resignation. My god. What a sick, sick man.

I can't understand why this outrageous affront to the US legal system didn't get as much press as this little obstruction from Hernandez:

Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was charged with violating rules on car window tint and giving a false name to police on Jan. 8, in Decatur, Ala. McClain pleaded guilty to the window tint violation and paid a $182 fine; judge dismissed lying charge. McClain is now a member of the Baltimore Ravens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

These are both different. One is a rookie, the other is a Pro Bowl TE. One guy got punched and went to the hospital while the other was shot execution style.

But, the coverage. I am talking about the coverage. How is a murder or attempted murder and it's coverage for an NFL player involved, "different"? They're both felonies. The police in NJ had evidence and arrested. 

Here, they had evidence and strung it out for 8 days after having obstruction evidence, which created a platform for the media to do what they did, which was essentially make millions off of no charges even filed.

If that guy dies after the murder from this Browns rookie, there will be no difference with two dead people, murdered.

Need to work on your spin russ.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

C'mon Rusty you are smarter then this.

RESPONSE: Strongly disagree with you here, TFB...LOL!!!!

If you weren't a Pats fan which story would you be more interested in?  Stop pushing your agenda for a few minutes and take it for what it is.

RESPONSE: Do you know what his "agenda" is? Remember the immortal words of former Oakland A's owner, the late, great Charles O. Finley, "Every village has an idiot". Rusty happens to be the idiot residing in our little village, on this forum...LOL!! 

This isn't a good example of the world against the Patriots. Get real, dude. You should know by now which stories get the most attention in this world.  This has less to do with media hate, more to do with human interest.   

RESPONSE: No...the media does hate BB and the Patriots. But, using the Hernandez mess as an example of media hate is silly. This is not a media manufactured story, like "spygate". This is a big time sports related story...because a big time player is involved in a murder...destroyed evidence...and happens to play for a big-time team.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

This isn't a good example of the world against the Patriots. Get real, dude. You should know by now which stories get the most attention in this world.  This has less to do with media hate, more to do with human interest.   

RESPONSE: No...the media does hate BB and the Patriots. But, using the Hernandez mess as an example of media hate is silly. This is a media manufactured story, like "spygate". This is a big time sports related story...because a big time player is involved in a murder...destroyed evidence...and happens to play for a big-time team.  

Please take note, I stated this was not a good example of the world against the Patriots.  This has less to do with media hate, more to do with human interest.  

I agree on all your other remarks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

RESPONSE: No...the media does hate BB and the Patriots. But, using the Hernandez mess as an example of media hate is silly. This  is not  a media manufactured story, like "spygate". This is a big time sports related story...because a big time player is involved in a murder...destroyed evidence...and happens to play for a big-time team.  

Please take note, I stated this was not a good example of the world against the Patriots.  This has less to do with media hate, more to do with human interest.  

RESPONSE: Left out an important NOT...as underlined above. Sorry. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I think its the area where we live thats getting most of the coverage(east coast),I doubt that on the west coast they hardly heard of it maybe just on espn or real quick on the radio or on the internet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

RESPONSE: No...the media does hate BB and the Patriots. But, using the Hernandez mess as an example of media hate is silly. This  is not  a media manufactured story, like "spygate". This is a big time sports related story...because a big time player is involved in a murder...destroyed evidence...and happens to play for a big-time team.  

RESPONSE: Left out an important NOT...as underlined above. Sorry. 

No problem, I should have still got your point even with out that since you stated "But, using the Hernandez mess as an example of media hate is silly."  Sorry for my misunderstanding.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

The only bright spot in all of this is Rusty being owned on his own regrettable thread while he backpedals and fights his way out.   I dont mean to pile on, but remember when you said the victim was going out with A.H. girlfriends sister and then lied and said you didnt because your posts got deleted??  Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot.

Stop it! Do yourself a favor and take a much needed vaca from the board.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Nice try Russ. A rookie who is a nobody compared to a high profile TE on a SB caliber team who just got a big fat contract is hardly the same.

try selling your tabloid stories someplace else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

The only bright spot in all of this is Rusty being owned on his own regrettable thread while he backpedals and fights his way out.  

That's pretty common with him around here.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Murder One and attempted murder are not exactly the same. Let's draw as much attention from Hernie as we possible can. That's for the Marvie name.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

One more example:

JPP had the EXACT same surgery as Gronk at the same time as Gronk. Note the difference in the tone of the media coverage between Gronk and JPP.

LMAO

Another example. Too easy.

Which surgery would that be?  The first surgery, the second surgery, the third surgery, the fourth surgery or the fifth surgerry?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Don't mind Russ, he is clearly upset that his idol has proved to be a mere mortal. 

Russ, I hope your listening to felger and mazz today. They are giving your idol a good whippin for his reliance on urban Meyer and the wonderful fruits it has produced. 

Sections
Shortcuts