Browns looking to trade Sanfold, Kitchen, or Bryant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Browns looking to trade Sanfold, Kitchen, or Bryant

http://sportige.com/nfl-rumors-239-cleveland-browns-trying-to-trade-brian-sanford-ishmaaily-kitchen-armonty-bryant/

We are looking for interior DL depth and Kitchen played well in a sub role last year for the Browns. They are looking for a RB so could we swap Bolden for Kitchen? Extra RB for an extra DL, both teams win?

"Being loaded at most positions of the defensive line isn’t a bad thing, but the Cleveland Browns have plenty of problems with talent and depth at other positions, so there’s a good chance they’ll be looking to trade Brian Sanford, Ishmaa’ily Kitchen and/or Armonty Bryant."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Browns looking to trade Sanfold, Kitchen, or Bryant

I think the best name is Armonty Bryant, he is the more talented but he has off field issues.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/armonty-bryant?id=2540278

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Armonty Bryant for moron of the year, doesnt he know youre supposed to ask if someone is cop. If he's a cop, he has to admit it or it's entrapment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Say...the Brown's need a punter....we have 2......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Say...the Brown's need a punter....we have 2......

I don't think they need a punter but they are looking for aextra RG or RB. Now I don't think we have a spare RG we could trade them for depth but we do have spare RB's, one of which might be cut. That's why I'm looking at Bolden if Blount makes the team. Essentially giving up a spare part for a spare part

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I thought I read somewhere they were trying out punters?? No matter...but...I like Bolden, always have. I would hate to lose him. It would really frost my rear if Bolden is lost so Tebow stays...

Sections
Shortcuts