1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Browns Wise To Get Lombardi for VP

In response to ToneKing's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

I love how Rusty has a super man crush on Lombardi because of the Belichick connection - yet Lombardi and Belichick weren't even on speaking terms until recently.

LOL!!

Again!

Busted cold.  BB and Lombardi have stayed connected for years and years.  I love how Mt Hurl tries to claim that he knows how frequently they talk, when I routinely would reference Lombardi saying something about our team on air, then days later it coming true publicly, which means he was talking to BB, dummy.

HIs direct line into covering the Pats via NFLN was through BB. That was the connection. That's why any interviews BB ever did there was there, not at ESPN. That and because of Mayock, too.

You should be running out of here with your tails between your legs at this point, the fraud you are.

Christ, I forgot Rkrap claimed the JEts interviewed Lombardi and offered him a job. LOL!!!

Idzik was the Jets ONLY interview. That's a fact.   RKrap is caught right here above LYING AGAIN, completely concocting a lie about the Jets offering Lombardi a job.

I can catch almost every member of the BBW Guild in multiple lies in this thread alone, as they now want to crown Lombardi as the reason of BB's rebuild on the fly and now juggernaut is here.

[/QUOTE]

Bawaha!! Google it dumbo. They were talking about it on the radio last year. Sorry this makes you all sad inside:(

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

geezzzz.....never realized how long the "you are a liar, no you are a liar" thingy has been going on.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ToneKing's comment:

Tears!

I even like the fact that my original post was deleted due to the anti-Belichick Globe and the minions in here fearful of how right I was when Cleveland hired Lombardi.

The best was Lombardi fleecing the Colts in the RIchardson deal only to be fired for it.

Now, we see liars like Babe, Pezzy, TFB12, RKrap, Mt Hurl, etc, all trying to squirm, pretending they did not mock BB's connections throughout the league.

LOL!

I never mocked BB's connections around the league.

I'm glad he got Lombardi to make better choices. We've been clamoring for BB to get help for years.

Sections
Shortcuts