Bruins Playoffs Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Bruins Playoffs Thread

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I loathe the Canadiens as much as I loathe the Jets.  This is going to be an awesome series.  B's in 6!

[/QUOTE]

Beat 'em...hurt 'em! I despise the Montreal Canadiens. Hate them more than any other team in sports, with any Peyton Manning led team and the L.A. Lakers a close second. I don't care if the Bruins win the cup or not. To me, it's a successful season as long as they finish atop of the Canadiens.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Imagine the #1 seeded Bruins getting stoned by another hot Montreal Canadiens goalie to derail their Stanley Cup playoff hopes?

The good news, if you call it that, they also lost the first game to the Redwings and stormed back to take 4 straight.  Give the Habs some hope then CRUSH them!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Price had a horseshoe up his rectum all night especially in the 1st OT.

I don't expect that to continue and I also expect Rask to pick it up about, as well as the defense, especially up front.

Stick to what you do best and go get it. The Bs are clearly the better team and they carried the play almost all night long.

I expect an ornery team tomorrow afternoon and swift slapping of the wussy Habs. I still want Francine Bouillon's head on a platter from 5 years ago after he elbowed Aaron Ward out of the penalty box. No one on the Bs should be taking any crap from that little gutless puuke.  I would love to see him enter Mass General at around 2 pm.

Scum of the NHL up in Montreal.

[/QUOTE]

You aren't allowed to talk hockey until you atone for all of your lies in the last hockey conversation here.  You know, the one where you said the point-per-game player was "done" and that he was on an expiring contract despite signing a six year deal the year before.

You are a liar and you support your lies with more lies.

No one cares what you have to say about hockey or football or baseball or music or politics or anything else you attempt to discuss with honest people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's left tons of points on the table last night.  The Habs played their best game.

Boston should win four of the next five, if not four of the next four.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

HUGE HUGE HUGE game today. Would not like to go down 2-0 needing to win 2 in Montreal...

If the B's do what they did Thursday night except convert on the chances when they get them, then they should win this game. and don't let Subban get open looks from the point, just don't do it.

B's should win today if they do their thing

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HUGE HUGE HUGE game today. Would not like to go down 2-0 needing to win 2 in Montreal...

If the B's do what they did Thursday night except convert on the chances when they get them, then they should win this game. and don't let Subban get open looks from the point, just don't do it.

B's should win today if they do their thing

[/QUOTE]

Down 0-2 would be terrible!  Gotta win today!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Price had a horseshoe up his rectum all night especially in the 1st OT.

I don't expect that to continue and I also expect Rask to pick it up about, as well as the defense, especially up front.

Stick to what you do best and go get it. The Bs are clearly the better team and they carried the play almost all night long.

I expect an ornery team tomorrow afternoon and swift slapping of the wussy Habs. I still want Francine Bouillon's head on a platter from 5 years ago after he elbowed Aaron Ward out of the penalty box. No one on the Bs should be taking any crap from that little gutless puuke.  I would love to see him enter Mass General at around 2 pm.

Scum of the NHL up in Montreal.

[/QUOTE]

You aren't allowed to talk hockey until you atone for all of your lies in the last hockey conversation here.  You know, the one where you said the point-per-game player was "done" and that he was on an expiring contract despite signing a six year deal the year before.

You are a liar and you support your lies with more lies.

No one cares what you have to say about hockey or football or baseball or music or politics or anything else you attempt to discuss with honest people.

[/QUOTE]

Story of his life.  All he does is lie!  Does anyone even read his posts anymore? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

If the refs put the darn whistle away the B's are up 2-0. I'm concerned the BS will be worse in Montreal. But, today was as good as it can get...huge and needed comeback.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the refs put the darn whistle away the B's are up 2-0. I'm concerned the BS will be worse in Montreal. But, today was as good as it can get...huge and needed comeback.

[/QUOTE]

Things being worse in an old wives tale.  It may have been true many, many years ago, but like the myth that the B's can't win matinees, it holds no water today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

UGH. Rough night. B's got me scared to say the least.

I've learned to never count this team out so I wont say Thursday is a must win, but it still kinda is.

Everyone needs to play better.

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

UGH. Rough night. B's got me scared to say the least.

I've learned to never count this team out so I wont say Thursday is a must win, but it still kinda is.

Everyone needs to play better.

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]

At least they made it exciting in the 3rd period.   Refs put their whilstles away and Made the Bruins come back 5-on-5.   same old crap.   If Habs were down a goal they would get a power play if b's breathed on them.  

playoffs come down to goalies and power plays (refs).

Game 1 was similar.  Price outplayed Tuukka and the refs favored habs with the power plays.  Subban scoring after B's power play was an absolute killer mistake.   Oh well, just win next game .  Just one game down.  no big deal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Go back to playing Bruin Hockey - Pound the Habs, they are skating all around the B's and B's aren't taking it to them!

Sections
Shortcuts