BRUSCHI as D.C.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

BRUSCHI as D.C.

thatt would be nice

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: BRUSCHI as D.C.

I'd love to see him as a member of BB's staff, but I doubt he'd give up a cushy ESPN job and time with his family to get back into the football grind.  But, yeah, I'd love to see him coaching our young LBs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

He be a great coach! I think its possible we could see Teddy giving it a shot!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I'd love to see Teddy involved with the D in some form. Although you can't teach what he had - more heart than anyone I have seen in a long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

needs to happen, and bring rodney in too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Best role for him on this team would be LB assitant coach

You have to pay your dues in the coaching ranks it may take him 10 years to become a DC...

He is not going to become a coach anyways he loves the booth and the SBLI gig.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Pats fans think alike. I just told my wife the same thing. Harrison is needed to shoe the secondary how to tackle, be aggressive, make big plays, and show Merriweather how to be a true enforcer. The linebackers give up on plays too much, Mr. Bru can stop that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Have to agree, think Bru and Harrison need to come to the coaching staff as D coaches.  Need the heart, the hitting, and intelligence that they have to pass on to the young players we have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

From what I recall Vrabel was the guy the BB said was one of the smartest football minds he's coached. I could see him working under Bill when he's ready to make the transition. Go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

good player doesnt = a good coach

Sections
Shortcuts