Bruschi calls out Polian on ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Bruschi calls out Polian on ESPN

Bruschi said *and I'm paraphrasing him*  "Polian didn;t have the guts to go for history, at Belichick had the guts to go for 16-0".

Even Schlareth jumped on the band wagon saying it was a bad decision. Schlareth is a big time Pats hater.

I don't know why I can't reply. but to the link question, I just saw it on ESPN  NFL today I think it was.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Bruschi calls out Polian on ESPN

Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

It was just on ESPN NFL todayt I think its called.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

http://espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nwe

in the video

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

Rodney Harrison is doing the same thing on NBC.  He is constantly sticking up for the Pats when others are trying to put them down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Heres' Tedy's take: http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=bruschi_tedy&id=4775238

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Wow, he did not sugarcoat what he thought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

SWEET

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I just watched the rerun of NFL Live, TB was awesome.  Mark was very sarcastic about what Polian said.  Great Indy bashing, most regular season wins more important to Colts than going 19-0.  Like we've always said the colts are great during the regular season but are sub .500 in the playoffs.

Is most of the media really trying to crown the Colts as the team of the century!!! 

Let the truth will set you free, the Patriots are that team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

WHO GIVES A SH*T?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

A few of us do and if we have to explain why you might need to ask yourself if you are a true Pats fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Tedy......YOU THE MAN!!!!    FULL TILT FULL TIME 

that's a slogan never used in Indianapolis

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Keep rubbing salt in those wounds Teddy!!! Patriot fans are loving it!!  I only wish Rodney had had the guts to speak up about it Sunday instead of sucking up to Dungy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

indy may be physically rested by time playoffs come but will be psychologically BUSTED!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

im sick of the bill polian talk... thats all. hes a pompous P.O.S. and i saw what he said on NFL live and i agree with/love Tedy im just sick of hearing about it.  if your not then you should question your sanity.

dont try to question/call out my fandom, ive been a fan since Grogan and i love the pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Feels good to cheer for Bruschi, again. And NEGAME, Rodney is always sticking up for the Pats and Belichick on NBC, those guys did not foget the people who love 'em!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Bruschi is a hypocrite.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Media just realizing what we Pats fans have known for YEARS thats PoliANUS is a moron. The guy and his team lives on joke PI calls to win - why would anybody think they have any credibility what so ever???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

doggg-e-dooo you are becoming pathetic  !!

49 had nothing to do with the Patriots. When asked about benching the starters he replied "it was ok and up to the coaches" same thing Dungy said before him. I would have liked Rodney to have gone off on a rant about what a gutless decision it was, unfair to players and fans!!  They brought him in there to be outspoken and throw out some digs. He parrots everything Dungy says and never challenges him  Even Patrick asked Harrison if he was really OK with it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

yeah im with NEGAME on this one doggg... you are a bit pathetic.  you are a sad son of a btch trolling like this...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Dogg,
    Since you seem to be the Authority on the Pats cheating, could you please explain to me how filming from the wrong part of the field is any more serious or any more cheating than Peyton studying the Encyclopedia of Polaroids of the defensive line-ups of his opposing teams.  The videos were used for practice and not used in a game.  The pics Peyton studies every time he sits down are being used "IN the Game" to figure the defensive schemes.
    Does any one else see the irony of this?
    Who is taking these pics any way and where are they being taken from?  Are they using a zoom from the appropriate position on the field?  How do we know they are not zooming in on the opposing teams signals too?  Ponder that a while!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Dogg would be an expert at filming the opposing sidelines - the practice was invented by Howard mudd the Colts O-line coach......Course notice how Colt fans NEVER mention this??? PS Hows the piped in crowd noise workin out for ya???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I can tell you exactly why using polaroids is very different than filming. 

Signals are likely a series of fluid hand movements.  Snapshots very likely could not accurately capture the signals the way video could.  

Additionally, it would then be very difficult to to match the snapshot with the video of the play.  However, video can splice very easily with video so you splice the signal before the play then work from there to decipher.  Piece of cake that photos could not accomplish. 

Finally, the location.  I'd like to know if there is a limit to the number of game video systems that each team is allowed to set up.  Like one.  If so, then a team could video signals but only at the expense of possibly not videoing the game (would never happen).  Additionally, if the video system is up high (instead of field level), the defensive signaler may be able to shield the signal from the video.  At field level a defensive signaler cannot shield his signal from the camera because it is at the same level as the players who are receiving the signals. 

Regardless of MY interpretation, its a rule.  Its a rule that was reiterated via memo and consciously disregarded prior to the season.  Its a rule that the pats were warned about and consciously disregarded before the memo.  The pats had their hands slapped and didn't care.  Arrogance and Fear at the highest level. 

CC - please prove with the quoted information about Mudd that he was the inventor or even involved in the illegal method employed by the pats.  Remember, stealing signals is not illegal.  Doing it by the advanced method the pats systematically employed since the arrival of Belichick is, and I know this because Belichick was punished for it and admitted it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

underdoggg *fuck off!  we all hate you.  it is something that most (if not all) teams admit to doing, there is no advantage from the filming, and even if there were, we had the best season in patriots history AFTER we got "caught".

as clever as you are for continually bringing up spygate, the fact of the matter is we just dont care what you have to say and we all just want you to go away for good... the sooner that happens, the sooner we can all live our lives in peace without your *bitchass piping in all the time.

kay?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Number or rings Cowards have 1

Number of rings the Patriot have.

Sections
Shortcuts