Bruschi calls out Polian on ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Bruschi calls out Polian on ESPN

I think the Bengals will lay down to the Jets in order to kick the Steelers out and be able to play as the 4 seed, which means a game in Indy if they advance.  Which means, I think, the Jets take the 5 seed and play us.  So be it.  Lets face it, we should have beat them the first game, we did beat them the second, we have gotten better since then, they have not.  Rex won his Superbowl in week 2, now lets have him kiss some rings!!!!  Don't flame me if I'm wrong about the seeding, I didnt bother to look it up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

If the pats finish as the #3 we play the 6th and the 4th plays the 5th. 

All we know is Pats win they are 3 regardless of what Cincy does, if the Pats loss and Cincy wins Pats are #4.  Who ends up at 5 and 6 is still a mistery, its all up to the Jerks and whether they are given another gift.
    Now I heard that ocho has said his coach told him starters are playing the full game, if that's the case Jets chances are slim to none to beat that team.  Their D matches up and the O is hands down better in Cincy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I don't think the Colts players "manhood and grit" were tested. The dumbo decision was made by management and the hired stooge coach had to go along with it. While the players didn't "blink", their heads have been messed with.
    Go Pats!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Just a reminder to those who live in glass houses.  Oh and I had no desire to provide my take on the benefits of spygate.  I was asked to do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

But that said, I think the criticism the colts org is getting is very understandable. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Underdoggg you piece of garbage cockroach. You are now living on spygate dreams since your treasured cots quit on their fans and the NFL.

The pats are coming and they are going to kick the crap out of your loser colts. Real teams dont tank perfect seaons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Polian has been clearly affected by his past with the Pat's.  He could have easily spoken the same non-sensical answer to those questions WITHOUT including references to your New England Patriots.  Those answers, under stress, indicate where his head is at.  (As a sidebar, I'd bet that the Krafts either laugh at this guy nor don't share pleasantries with him at the NFL meetings).   

That whole move will be gone with the Langoliers after this Sunday, but it was sure perplexing wasn't it?  That KO return surely screwed the pooch for the Colts.  I'm sure the plan was a 16-3 lead not the 15-10 lead that existed.  I think they would have hung on at 16-3. 

What is weird, is that Manning is rarely sacked and seems, in my mind anyways, to be about the healthiest QB in recent memory.  It's not like he has all these nagging injuries most QB's (even Brady) seem to have.  He's never hit.  So he's not a Ben Rothlesberger et.al. type....you know those guys who are one hit away from destruction.  That's why it made no sense.   Heck, they have Buffalo coming up, and then a Bye.  If I were an Indy fan.....I'd feel like I felt when the Pat's lost to the Gints. 

Sections
Shortcuts