Bruschi on NFL Live!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayosmyboy51. Show mayosmyboy51's posts

Bruschi on NFL Live!

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to see Tedy on NFL Live this afternoon (picked Pats over Giants in SB44).  He truly looked happy today on tv.  It's gonna be nice to see you every now and then as an analyst.  We all miss you and good luck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Re: Bruschi on NFL Live!

Will you please stop with the sappy good bye's to people you have never met!

He doesn't miss you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Cant we just pretend he doesnt work for ESPN? do you really need to remind us?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

And we dont miss you leon

Leon, is it true that you played football?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I look at it a different way. Tedy is going to clean up the nonsense reporting, ''fix what is wrong'' and defend our Patriots in the bargain. We got our guy in there now, don't forget that Rodney's voice will be heard too. Maybe Kraft is taking over the football portion of espn by putting in OUR guys.
    Nice to see bspn is actually trying to improve their image which it desperately needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

I agree that ESPN needs to imporove their image.  I also cannot stand ESPN.  However, believing they are improving their image because of a couple ex-Pats players probably will only fly around the New England region. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Bruschi on NFL Live!:
    Cant we just pretend he doesnt work for ESPN? do you really need to remind us?
    Posted by MVPkilla

Have no fear Killa.  Unless this is a freak year for the Pats, by the time November arrives we will have been decimated by injuries and Bruschi will don a Pats uniform one last time.  We suffer so many injuries that I can say that I would place a very good wager we will see him back on the team before the season ends.  

It really doesn't matter what people think of his playing abilities.  Just like last year, when we had to bring back Seau and Colvin, what else can you do?  Mark my words, Bruschi will wear the uniform once again.  Remember folks, I'm not making any statement good or bad about his playing abilities.  I'm simply stating that if what happens to the Pats nearly every year, happens this year, he'll be back.

Sections
Shortcuts