Bruschi Retires!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Bruschi Retires!

Just saw on Sunday Night Football that Bruschi will announce his retirement tomorrow.  Sad but time..... perhaps he sticks around New England for Emergency backup if we run into Injuries.

Thanks for the memories TEDDY!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Bruschi Retires!

he will be missed,one of the greatest players the pats had,and one of the most under-rated players in the NFL.great leader,and he never gave up,even after his heart problem.its just a shame how many here,wanted him cut,or traded,or released ect.thanks teddy.you will be missed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

During our Super Bowl run seems like Teddy made a game changing play almost every week. The guy was a tackling machine. I can see him on BB speed dial should we get thin at LB. Wonder if he'll go into coaching, new DC in a few years?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bruschi Retires!:
    During our Super Bowl run seems like Teddy made a game changing play almost every week. The guy was a tackling machine. I can see him on BB speed dial should we get thin at LB. Wonder if he'll go into coaching, new DC in a few years?
    Posted by Wizardsjag

So many great memories, the interception against Miami in the Snow Bowl, the steel from Edgerin James against Indy.... Bruschi has the heart of a champion.  He will be greatly missed, I own his Jersey and I will continue to wear it proudly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he is one of the most under-rated players.to many memory plays to count.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Bruschi Retires!:
    In Response to Re: Bruschi Retires! : So many great memories, the interception against Miami in the Snow Bowl, the steel from Edgerin James against Indy.... Bruschi has the heart of a champion.  He will be greatly missed, I own his Jersey and I will continue to wear it proudly.
    Posted by SmokingJoe
    also BB assured him that he had a place on the roster.so he wasnt in any danger of being cut.after the vrabel trade,it just seemed the his heart wasnt in it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Trenches/entry/view/32226/ The_Way_Bruschi's_Saying_Good_Bye_To_Patriots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

he will be missed,and his leadership will also be missed on the feild.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

he slo.. he was good in 2005 but now he $ucks balls he cant cover anyone. wilfork is probably faster than him

Sections
Shortcuts