Bruschi to annouce his retirement today...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Re: Bruschi to annouce his retirement today...

Good Luck Tedy.

I didnt know Coach Bill had emotions. He sure does when he comes to Bruschi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Thank you Tedy Bruschi for your wonderful career. You embody exactly what a New England Patriot is. Your hard work, perseverence and passion was a big part in this great era of Patriots football. You will always be a Patriot to all us fans. Great player and great person. I hope someday you return to the Patriots as a coach to teach our players those great Patriot attributes that you embody. Congratulations on a great career. Go Patriots!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Packy001. Show Packy001's posts

My Favorite Tedy Bruschi Moment

It was the last game of the year in 2002 and I believe it was against the Cardinals.  The Bruschi Backers tailgate was in lot 3 (entrance P2) up against the access road behind the stadium.  We were well into our 4 hour tailgate when this hansome, well dressed guy comes saunteering into the tent.  His finger was to his mouth asking us to be quiet and keep the surprise.  It was Tedy Bruschi saying "guess who " to Randy "Zip" Pierce.  As quickly as he appeared, he was off again.  My son got a snapshot on his cell phone and the picture appeared in the Globe the next day.  Tedy had parked his car next to the guard rail, asked the attendent to watch it for him, hopped over the rail and snow bank to come in and say helllo before the game.

Thanks for all the enjoyment that you have brough to the fans of the New England Patriots ... you are and forever will be special!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sullivans. Show sullivans's posts

Ran for Tedy's Team in 2008, no greater experience.  Great getting to know Tedy and Heidi, wish the best to you and the family, but selfishly will miss seeing you on the field. ~Sully

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from e-i-e-i-o. Show e-i-e-i-o's posts

I will never forget when he ripped the ball out of Domenic Rhodes's hands in the 2005 Divisional Playoff after the '04 season.  That was Tedy Bruschi (and those great Patriots teams) in a nutshell:  as cliche as it sounds, Tedy (and those teams) WANTED IT more than the other teams.  Bruschi would rip the ball out of your arms if you weren't careful.  I remember standing up in my friend's dorm room and cheering, so proud of 54 and the team after that play and after that game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Bruschi to annouce his retirement today...:
    [QUOTE]I will never forget when he ripped the ball out of Domenic Rhodes's hands in the 2005 Divisional Playoff after the '04 season.  That was Tedy Bruschi (and those great Patriots teams) in a nutshell:  as cliche as it sounds, Tedy (and those teams) WANTED IT more than the other teams.  Bruschi would rip the ball out of your arms if you weren't careful.  I remember standing up in my friend's dorm room and cheering, so proud of 54 and the team after that play and after that game. 
    Posted by e-i-e-i-o[/QUOTE]

"I think this was what they were looking for...they ain't got it,they ain't got it." great quote from Tedy on the sideline holding that ball he ripped out of Rhodes hands.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

teddy will always be a part of the organization.  his giant head will remain on the sidelines in that number 1 jersey for years to come.

in all seriousness. even in denver today ive seen some bruschi jerseys. he will be missed, and was always one of my favorite players since i began following the team. good luck on your next endevour teddy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tdigiano. Show tdigiano's posts

Thank you, Tedy.  You are a class guy.  I wish you and your family a future filled with good health and prosperity. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I was a bit saddened to hear the news, but not surprised. I wish him the best and hope to see him on the coaching staff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggielou. Show biggielou's posts

5 years ago I took my wife to her first Pats game and I bought her a Bruschi Jersey to go along with my Seymour jersey. The next year I bought her a dog for Christmas and when I asked her what she wanted to name him she said the only name she would go for is Bruschi, the irony is Tedy was too small to play football and my dog only weighs 12 Lbs. and thinks he's a linebacker.

Tedy Thanks for all you did for the Pats and the community ! You are a true inspiration and I have always felt children should not look up to sports figures as Role Models but you are the "only" exception to the rule.

GOOD LUCK

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Not much new to add -  along with Troy Brown, he's just one of those guys that any real football fan has to admire - tough, fierce, determined, intense, and at the same time smart, in control, aware, alert. He'd have been a fan favorite anywhere, but I'm so glad he was ours. 

Thanks so much Tedy for all the enjoyment you've given me over the years!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pockybot. Show pockybot's posts

Dear Tedy,

Your retirement comes as a surprise to me and I'm sure this is also the case for the rest of Patriot Nation. Regardless, it is extremely difficult to describe the hard work you have put into playing for this great team, even before the Lombardis. Your positive and classy attitude on and off the field is absolutely commendable. You were a true inspiration as you recovered from your stroke and your work in the community is awesome.

You are my all-time favorite Patriots player and athlete. Thank you so much for all you have done for the Patriots and especially, New England. Your legacy will live on. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors! Thanks!

FULL TILT FULL TIME

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vmulehead. Show vmulehead's posts

Tedy,

We will miss you!  Thank you for so many years of greatness!  Your # 54 is the only replica jersey that I own and I will proudly continue to wear it in honor and respect to you for as long as the name BRUSCHI and/or #54 are still visible on the jersey!!!  

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts