Bruschi's take on "the call"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voigt. Show voigt's posts

Bruschi's take on "the call"

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/news/story?id=4659264

here's a highlight from his take on it, Bruschi said

"I would look at this decision as a lack of confidence in our ability as a defensive unit to come up with a big play to win the game. If I'm Jerod MayoGary GuytonDarius ButlerJonathan Wilhite,Brandon Meriweather and Brandon McGowan -- to name a few -- I'm wondering why we weren't given the chance to do what we've been coached to do ever since the first day we practiced.

Sure, Tom Brady and the offense loved the vote of confidence that their head coach was giving them, but the message sent to the defense was loud and clear. It was a message of doubt. A message that will be with the entire defensive unit -- coaches and players -- until a situation comes up like this again. And I'm not talking about stopping the New York Jets with Mark Sanchez. I'm talking about the biggest of games on the biggest of stages. A showdown on "Monday Night Football" with the New Orleans Saints is on the horizon. Let's see if the defense is considered good enough to be on the field when the game is on the line in two weeks."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Bruschi's take on "the call"

It is actually a compliment to both your offense and defense.

We should be able to get the first. If we don't get the first, the D can hold Manning on a short field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Bruschi's take on "the call":
    [QUOTE]bwahahahahaha! Talk about respect for Peton Manning, and little to none for your own defense. Belicheat made one of the worst calls I've seen this year. Forth and two from your own 28 with a six point lead and about 2 minutes to play. They GO FOR IT! And against an undefeated team! muhahahahaha! As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

Don't you have squirrels to torture today psycho punk?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruschi's take on "the call" : Patriots fans are my squirells. LOL

Oh, pupmeister, what team do you root for again. I forgot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voigt. Show voigt's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]It is actually a compliment to both your offense and defense. We should be able to get the first. If we don't get the first, the D can hold Manning on a short field.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I never looked at it that way but that's an excellent point. Belichick believes in taking risks and being aggressive. When you have a good team aggression usually pays off. I don't see what the big deal is but I'm sure the Sports media is going to have a ball with this. They liking ripping BB even if they have to make up a story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruschi's take on "the call" : Any team playing against the Cheatriots. Yea TEAM! LOL

Nice picture of your girl. I would guess you as a Jets fan cause they also succkkk

Sections
Shortcuts