Bucs claim Haynesworth...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Bucs claim Haynesworth...

Buc's claim Haynesworth and the will have to pick up the remaining salary for the year and the Pat's are off the hook!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/albert-haynesworth

They could have waited a few hours and he would have cleared....  pretty foolish move.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Bucs claim Haynesworth...

thank god!

seriously this dude should be working for free after stealing 41 million from Synder but I guess thats the life of an "NFL" player.

Even the scrubs of the world can balk at 800k and the stars cant feed their families unless they get over 50 million...

Seriously how much scratch must Synder have to dish out all dough and still field a team and he has been doing this since Deion and Bruce Smith.....smh

Must be nice...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Haynesworth to the Pro Bowl.  You heard it here first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Bucs claim Haynesworth...:
    [QUOTE]thank god! seriously this dude should be working for free after stealing 41 million from Synder but I guess thats the life of an "NFL" player. Even the scrubs of the world can balk at 800k and the stars cant feed their families unless they get over 50 million... Seriously how much scratch must Synder have to dish out all dough and still field a team and he has been doing this since Deion and Bruce Smith.....smh Must be nice...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I don't feel bad for Snyder at all.  He seems like a huge @ss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Bucs claim Haynesworth...:
    [QUOTE]Buc's claim Haynesworth and the will have to pick up the remaining salary for the year and the Pat's are off the hook! http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/albert-haynesworth They could have waited a few hours and he would have cleared....  pretty foolish move.
    Posted by Patsfaninswflorida[/QUOTE]

I don't think they have to pay out very much and they need DT help with McCoy gone.  Probably figured footing the small bill was worth guaranteeing they get him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nice, now people can make fun of some other team for taking a chance on the big ol tub of crap!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

WOW! Can you get me some contact names in their front office. I need investors for my moon cheese import company

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

"I dont feel sorry for Snyder"

Me neither I just wanna ask him to hold something and then dissapear like Big Al did...

I think its Ironic he went to the Bucs and the guy calling him out was Warren Sapp.

Maybe he is looking to erase Sapp from their memories with his outstanding pay.....I mean Play!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bucs claim Haynesworth... : I don't think they have to pay out very much and they need DT help with McCoy gone.  Probably figured footing the small bill was worth guaranteeing they get him. 
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Good call pcmIV, I was wondering if anybody would piece this together. They just lost their #1 draft pick bright young DT for the season.....plus we were not paying Fat Albert much anyway.

not a bad move for the Bucs, although I wouldn't rely on him too much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE] WOW! Can you get me some contact names in their front office. I need investors for my moon cheese import company
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

lol

Im going to work out for the Redskins and see if Dan will offer me atleast the minimum....I play Cb

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] I think its Ironic he went to the Bucs and the guy calling him out was Warren Sapp. Maybe he is looking to erase Sapp from their memories with his outstanding pay.....I mean Play!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I forgot about Sapp.  I can't wait to hear what he says about his old team picking up Alburp! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]3 mil for a part time player and 5 sacks?   What a bargain.  Who was that guy on the Patriots with 5 sacks?   Didn't Jason Taylor seal the deal in the playoffs?  Just one more embarrassment for you and the Patriots.  What an idiot you are.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

You're the only idiot I see in here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

His three(3) solo tackles (8 games) will be sorley missed? NOT!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

So the truth finally comes out.....Rusty is actually the GM of the Bucs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sapp's fat head is going to explode.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Want to bet in two years Fat Albert is out of the league?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Bucs claim Haynesworth...:
    [QUOTE]Buc's claim Haynesworth and the will have to pick up the remaining salary for the year and the Pat's are off the hook! http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/albert-haynesworth They could have waited a few hours and he would have cleared....  pretty foolish move.
    Posted by Patsfaninswflorida[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if he cleared, anyone could get him.  Maybe they HAD to have him for some reason.  Not sure what that would be, unless they had a huge cookout, nobody showed, and they were worried all the food would go bad?  Only reason that comes to mind.  Watch him start playing like he was on fire, though, just to make it REALLY irritating for us.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]His three(3) solo tackles (8 games) will be sorley missed? NOT!
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Beavis those 3 solo tackles was in six (6) games, come on give Albert a break!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

CBS just showed Haynesworth's jersey up close. There are grass stains all over the back of it, & the name tag is coming off of it from being rubbed all over the ground. He continues where he left off last week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucs claim Haynesworth... : Beavis those 3 solo tackles was in six (6) games, come on give Albert a break!
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

the stats says he has 4 tackles so far in one game for the Bucks. I think he'll have a chip on his shoulder for a couple games more or less.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss 
    In his Tampa debut, Albert Haynesworth finishes with 5 tackles & blocked extra point. Was credited with 6 tackles in entire tenure w/ Pats.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

He never had a gmae like that for the Pats nor 'Skins.  Maybe the guy just doesn't respond to authoritarian-type coaches.

If the Pats lose tonight on a defensively weak game, the villagers are going to start to break out the pichforks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]He never had a gmae like that for the Pats nor 'Skins.  Maybe the guy just doesn't respond to authoritarian-type coaches. If the Pats lose tonight on a defensively weak game, the villagers are going to start to break out the pichforks.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Actually he never had a game like that with the Pats or Redskins because they didn't just let him loose.  I didn't want Haynesworth here because of his character issues but once you got him here you have to either let him be a aggressive gap player or he will just give up.

That was exactly what the Pats said they were going to do, started to play like that in the preseason and then stopped.  AH is NOT the type of d-lineman that will tie up blockers and let the linebackers make plays which is EXACTLY what the pats ask their d-line to do.  I still have no idea why they signed him.  Bad character and bad fit scheme wise.

Sections
Shortcuts