buddy farnham added to ps

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

buddy farnham added to ps

the patriots have added wr buddy farnham to there practice squad,they had an opening when tony carter was promoted to the 53 man roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: buddy farnham added to ps

Buddy works hard, has good hands and runs routs well. I would like to see him get a chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hard to believe he was available. Glad he's back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: buddy farnham added to ps:
    [QUOTE]Buddy works hard, has good hands and runs routs well. I would like to see him get a chance.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

Ditto...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

glad to see him back

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

he was playing safety in the preseason, just shows he will do anything to help the team, a true patriot type player

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"maybe taylor price and farnham should play that would be good why risk injury, sit out branch and welker, we have nothing to gain, but we see what we have in these to guys."

Price is on the active roster so that's one thing, but for Farnham to play this weekend, a roster spot would have to be opened so he could be promoted from the practice squad.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Wasn't Terrance Nunn available? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: buddy farnham added to ps:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't Terrance Nunn available? 
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    I guess BB liked Farnham better, although I better Nunn will be back in camp if avaliable, but then again thats why i dont get payed the big buck to be a talent evaluator

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

This kid was scoring TD's in his diapers...the kid can play...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

keep him around and let Slater go next year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

slater is a boss on special teams, farnham better be too to replace him