Buddy Farnham is a Football Player!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Buddy Farnham is a Football Player!

Kid is good. BB likes him. Hope he sticks with the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Buddy Farnham is a Football Player!

I don't think he has any chance of making the team.  I agree that he's a good kid though, has some versatility.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

It's be nice if he could make the practice squad. I agree with MB though its gonna be tough for him to make the final 53 but I'm rooting for him. Hope he makes it somewhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Troy Brownesque

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, doesn't mean he could croak as good as the other bullfrogs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

american football or european?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Pats are just too deep...practice squad at best....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

It was interesting to see the sidelines when Farnham made his pick ...it went crazy . The guy is obviously well liked . I think almost EVERY player congratulated him at some point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Practice squad. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll give him a 30% chance of making the team.  He at least had a good start.  Now he needs more of the same to survive. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

In Response to Re: Buddy Farnham is a Football Player!:
    [QUOTE]Jeremiah was a bullfrog, doesn't mean he could croak as good as the other bullfrogs. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Great line. I intend on stealing this for future use.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

don't think makes the 53 nor the PS. Too many quality guys on this year's team, and we need to stash some of them. He's a decent player, but he won't play DB nor WR for the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Farnham is a AAAA ballplayer to steal the expression usually reserved for AAA baseball players who aren't minor leaguers nor is he good enough to play at the big league level...Good kid undoubtedly,but there are tons of good kids trying to make football teams this time of year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

what's a phootball player?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

He probably won't crack the roster, but I've been surprised to see Slater on the roster each year, so who knows.  I guess Slater is a ST superstar.  He must be.  I wouldn't even know he plays for the Pats if I didn't see his name on rosters they print.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

If he can play DB, WR, and be a solid special teams guy...he just might make the 53 man cut!  Im rooting for him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He might have a career in the CFL.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Buddy Farnham is a Football Player!:
    [QUOTE]He probably won't crack the roster, but I've been surprised to see Slater on the roster each year, so who knows.  I guess Slater is a ST superstar.  He must be.  I wouldn't even know he plays for the Pats if I didn't see his name on rosters they print.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Slater's one of the Pat's best special teamers, which is why he keeps making the team. He's always one of the first downfield on kick off coverage and he's a pretty sure tackler.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

He has done as much as Mallett, cant we trade him for a 2 next year?? (sarcasm)

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I believe somehow the kid will make it in the NFL despite the odds against him. He is is the underdog kind of kid who inspires others and this is the kind of guy you can build a team around.

Sections
Shortcuts