Burress pleads guilty gets 2 years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Burress pleads guilty gets 2 years

In Response to Re: Burress pleads guilty gets 2 years:
    [QUOTE]So Burress gets two years for unintentionally shooting himself, while Marvin Harrison is free to walk this earth after shooting down a man on the street in cold blood.  That makes perfect sense...
    Posted by jerkhoff[/QUOTE]

Plaxico didn't deserve to receive two years in jail.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Plax actually got off easy. Most times it's three and a half years mandatory for this offense. They could also have slapped him with having an unregistered firearm, and transporting said firearm across state lines. And for those who are touting the second amendment, these NYC laws do not prohibit anyone from owning a gun. It simply stipulates places where you cannot carry one. Just like it's not against the law to drink alcohol, but you cannot do so and operate a motor vehicle. I'm sure it was not our forefathers' intent to have every citizen armed at all times. I'm sure they would have agreed that violent felons should be prohibited or revoked of this right. I'm also scratching my head about Mighty. Earlier he was calling U.S. soldiers "murderers" for shooting people in a war, yet he defends the "rights" of thugs to carry guns into bars! Evidently Plax is not very savvy of how to properly handle a firearm, as he wouldn't have shot himself if he was. While I support a person's right to own a gun, I also believe they should be responsible enough to be safe with it. As far as his right to be at a nightclub, I don't deny him that. But common sense should tell you if you feel the need to be packing at a certain location, it might be wiser to party somewhere else. In any case, the gun was concealed. I've never heard of any state or city where you can carry a concealed weapon without a special permit. That alone could have been another charge against him. The way I look at it, he's pretty lucky. He could have got a lot more time in jail, or he could have stayed free and shot his balls off the next time he mishandled his gun!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Burress pleads guilty gets 2 years:
    [QUOTE] I'm also scratching my head about Mighty. Earlier he was calling U.S. soldiers "murderers" for shooting people in a war, yet he defends the "rights" of thugs to carry guns into bars!

I think he just likes to be contrary -- stimulate the debate, defend the unpopular position.

Or maybe he's kookoo for Cocoa Puffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He did vote for Ron Paul so he is bat sh*t crazy but you are probally right he most likely just likes stiring the pot.....ummm pot