Burris Just Signed by Steelers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Burris Just Signed by Steelers

Since Gronk is out for a while, Burris could have been a red zone receiver. Oh, well...a  day late and a dollar short.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Burris Just Signed by Steelers

The Steelers also signed Hoyer today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The Steelers also signed Hoyer today.

It'll be interesting to see how Hoyer does for them.  He's gotta be better than Leftwich (who just got hurt), right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Do you really think we would of signed him? I don't, but then again I was shocked we were even looking at him this summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Do you really think we would of signed him? I don't, but then again I was shocked we were even looking at him this summer.

Let's see, BB willing to try players like Haynesworth and Talib?

Plaxico is a tall receiver who does pretty well in red zone and can fight for the ball. Gronk out for the remainder of the regular season. Sure, why not?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wondering if Ballard can come off pup or is he done for the year? He would have helped a lot with Gronk out when we face the Niners and Texans. I haven't been paying attention to his status. Probably too late to get game ready anyways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He may have been able to help in the red zone. What we really need is a healthy Hernandez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Wondering if Ballard can come off pup or is he done for the year? He would have helped a lot with Gronk out when we face the Niners and Texans. I haven't been paying attention to his status. Probably too late to get game ready anyways.

I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing Ballard this season. He should have been activated a couple of weeks back to be eligible to play, but he wasn't. Same with Pryor as I remember.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Ballard can't come back this year...even if he was on PUP, he's past the window where the Pats would have to make a decision.  Nonetheless, they shut him down the a few weeks ago along with Myron Pryor (the guy who can't step on the field without getting injured).  We'll see Balard in the mix next year.

Sections
Shortcuts