Bush and Greer Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

Bush and Greer Out

Things just got a little more difficult for my Saints as Susie Kolber just reported that Jabari Greer and Reggie Bush are out.  It is Sean Payton's MO to hold out players that are not 100% as long as he has a fully healthy option he feels can out-perform them.  My only thought is that Brees feels very good about Chris McAlister.  Bush isn't critical with Mike Bell and Pierre Thomas as the #1 and #2 rushing options anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Bush and Greer Out

Yup, injuries bite.  I always prefer to win fair and square without any controversial calls or injuries to argue about later.  That said, the Pats have had one of the most injured teams over the last decade (per an article in the Dallas Morning News).  We can relate.  This is why I really like BB's philosophy of depth.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

Re: Bush and Greer Out

In Response to Re: Bush and Greer Out:
    Yup, injuries bite.  I always prefer to win fair and square without any controversial calls or injuries to argue about later.  That said, the Pats have had one of the most injured teams over the last decade (per an article in the Dallas Morning News).  We can relate.  This is why I really like BB's philosophy of depth.  
    Posted by carawaydj

Yup.  That is another thing I like about our squad.  Just like the Patriots they have been able to simply bring that next guy in.  This is far and away the deepest roster we have ever had.

Sections
Shortcuts