Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints

Anyone who's clued in care to share why Butler was inactive last night and why Edelman was listed as #3 QB effectively taking him out of the  game ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints

In Response to Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints:
    Anyone who's clued in care to share why Butler was inactive last night and why Edelman was listed as #3 QB effectively taking him out of the  game ?
    Posted by lsulifer86

I don't know about Butler but Edelmans wrist/forearm was a problem all week again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Butler was inactive?  Who borrowed his jersey when Wilhite got benched after the big TD he allowed?  By any chance do you mean Springs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

In Response to Re: Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints:
    Butler was inactive?  Who borrowed his jersey when Wilhite got benched after the big TD he allowed?  By any chance do you mean Springs?
    Posted by carawaydj

So, Butler did play ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints:
    In Response to Re: Butler and Edelman in MNF vs. the Saints : So, Butler did play ?
    Posted by lsulifer86

He played.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Yes, Butler did play the entire game.  He was the 3rd CB in the first half, but after the score went up 31-17, Wilhite was pulled in favor of Butler.  I thought Butler did a good job compared to Wilhite, but i'm not saying Wilhite is bad and needs to be gone.  But I do think Butler will be good and would like to see him get more playing time this year as a starter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Butler looks like he has the potential to be a good cover guy but he is very weak physically and an atrocious tackler right now.  He needs to get stronger.  That's probably why he fell some in the draft.  He was part of the group that trained with Deon Sanders before the combine and they showed it on the NFL Network.  He could barely do 1 rep of the bench press. 

Sections
Shortcuts