Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again

It's becoming obvious that Indiana is just the choke center of the universe and I'm ashamed of many of my fellow fans here that are living the lie of greatness. So many people that take the mediocrity and loss and treat it as though it were greatness. First my beloved Colts choke in the superbowl, now Butler, and the Pacers will never win anything. At some point maybe they will start up a Professional Bowling league and we will have a shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again

Hey, don't be down, Dogggg. Just wait till Tyler Hansbrough is back next season, the Pacers will win it all. Tyler Hansbrough = Tim Tebow of Basketball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I wouldn't say Butler choked at all....they played tough right through last nights game and everytime Duke was ahead by 4-6 pts - Butler came right back.  it was tight throughout...they just couldn't get that one last hoop to put them over the top. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again:
    I wouldn't say Butler choked at all....they played tough right through last nights game and everytime Duke was ahead by 4-6 pts - Butler came right back.  it was tight throughout...they just couldn't get that one last hoop to put them over the top. 
    Posted by NOISE

Hey Noise! Don't you recognize a set up when you see one??? Dogg is "one of us now." He said so on one of the other threads when he was criticized for turning our board into an NCAA Tourney Board. He belongs here all day, all night, every day. Do you really believe he thinks Indy is choke city????  Because of Butler??? Because Goober choked again in a big game??? The Dolts will be back to the Super Bowl before the Patriots...cause Dogg says so. They can't always play a loser like Rex Grossman in every Super Bowl...or can they?? I will be interested to see if the Super Bowl Loser Syndrome continues this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

All - Forgive my fan club - 4g dog (or should I say stalker) and our friend Bradley Bliss(fully ignorant).  They (he?) may be one and the same.  

Brad's just a little p.o.'d at me because I outed him last fall as the silly, petulant child he is.  Brad and 4g dog (if not Brad) would simply rather not compete if they cannot win.  They (he?) are the spoiled brat who leaves the court with his ball because they (he?) don't get to shoot the ball enough to satisfy them (he?).  He (they?) would have preferred the pats not play in their most recent superbowl because games do not matter if they cannot be won.  The spirit of competition itself for him (them?) is BS.  That's why at 28, he (they) are p.o'd that the new healthcare law didn't extend coverage for children to age 35.  I used to think of the USSR, Eastern Europe, like this.   

To me it is always more important to compete - win or lose.  So lets all just say - NYET to Bradley Bliss(fully ignorant) and his alter ego the 4g dog.  They (he?) will understand that language.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

49er - Tyler Hansborough - LOL.  I think nearly everyone in Indiana shouted a collective NOOOOOOOO when the pacers drafted him. 

This was obviously part of Bird's effort to recraft the team into a "decent" group of people, but he sacrificed wayyyy too much talent doing so with this pick. 

Donnie Walsh had the nads to select Reggie Miller and not Steve Alford.  Bird, however, under pressure, doesn't have the same foresight and guts as an executive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Noise, Butler missed a half dozen point blank shots last night.  if 3 of those go down, game over. 

It was a great game.  Very proud of Butler.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

All - Forgive my fan club - 4g dog (or should I say stalker) and our friend Bradley Bliss(fully ignorant).  They (he?) may be one and the same.   Brad's just a little p.o.'d at me because I outed him last fall as the silly, petulant child he is.  Brad and 4g dog (if not Brad) would simply rather not compete if they cannot win.  They (he?) are the spoiled brat who leaves the court with his ball because they (he?) don't get to shoot the ball enough to satisfy them (he?).  He (they?) would have preferred the pats not play in their most recent superbowl because games do not matter if they cannot be won.  The spirit of competition itself for him (them?) is BS.  That's why at 28, he (they) are p.o'd that the new healthcare law didn't extend coverage for children to age 35.  I used to think of the USSR, Eastern Europe, like this.    To me it is always more important to compete - win or lose.  So lets all just say - NYET to Bradley Bliss(fully ignorant) and his alter ego the 4g dog.  They (he?) will understand that language.
    Posted by underdoggg

Actually I choose to make a logical analysis of what my teams do and you choose to make up excuses for everything that they do wrong. I.E. trying to defend the Colts when they tanked the last 2 games of the season was a complete disgrace. If Bill Polian Murdered someone you would come to this forum and defend him by saying he was just trying to reduce the guy's carbon footprint. As for trying to link me up with another user it sounds like you are projecting and have most likely done this in the past with some of the Parrot Fans that come here and back up the tripe that you throw out here. Your debate tactics are that of the local High School debate team and then to start name calling like Saul Alinsky when you have no basis for your argument. Keep twisting everyone's words into what you want to make an invalid point though. It seems to be working out for you.It's not helping our teams any but it's working well for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

3G ~ BradleyBliss is the man and a hardcore Pats fan, you 3G are an interloper with 2 teams that lost the big game within 2 months of each other...and we all FEEL your pain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

I didn't even know Butler was in Indianapolis.  Come to think of it where is Indianapolis?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Harley - Blissfully Ignorant reminds me of a punk who would slap his mother for not making him breakfast.  Frankly, anyone who can rag on another team that has been more successful than his team isn't a fan.  He's a jealous immature child.  And yes, over the last half decade, the colts have had more success than the pats. 

You may feel my pain, but that's because you possess something called reason.  A guy like Blissfully Ignorant (4g?) has different pain, like Charles Manson.

4g - Did you forget that you were supposed to be playing me?  You can't attack me when you are trying to be me.  LOL.  If there is such thing as a schizophrenic actor, you are it.  LOL. 

Excuses for sitting starters?  The team did what they felt they had to do to make their run, and it worked.  In one year with nothing on the line, the pats play their starters and you think that as their fan, you now possess some moral authority over other teams' fans whose teams operates differently.  Do you suffer from amnesia?  Don't you remember (during the pats superbowl era) that Belichick sat his starters when there was nothing on the line?  This one instance of Belichick not sitting his starters has you acting like the born again Christian or the reformed alcoholic or smoker that completely rejects his past now that something has changed?  Here's the fact, you can't change the past, and whether or not the pats chose not to rest their starters one year does not absolve them from doing it before then.  Your moral authority is more aptly wretched hypocrisy.

As for debate team tactics - many here who have trashed my arguements clearly know I have never taken a debate class, let alone participated on a debate team.  I am a sports guy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Well, at least Butler played a close game, unlike the Colts.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jbolt - I am actually pulling for your Chargers (not at the expense of my colts, but should the colts come up short.)   

Whether or not your team actually deserves it, you do.  I don't like Rivers, but his talent cannot be denied.  What are your expectations of your team this fall.  Things seem to have changed a bit around there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

You guys should leave the IN people alone. They've suffered a lot as Colts fans; winning only one title. They have to hear the same ole, "Hoosier daddy?" jokes every year when they come up short. Or that they're just a finesse team that can't stop a good ground game or that they have more miles of dirt road than any other state capital etc.

Let them enjoy Butler, I guess they're from IN so that's significant if you're from IN. Let them have the movie Hoosiers and the story of the Jacksons although that was closer to Chicago.

If IN didn't have its chokes the state could be bottled up and transported to another dimension and no one would be the wiser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I had never heard of Butler before.  Whoever they are, they played in a league in which they didn't at all belong.  For that, they won and everybody else including Duke lost.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

[QUOTE]Harley - Blissfully Ignorant reminds me of a punk who would slap his mother for not making him breakfast.  Frankly, anyone who can rag on another team that has been more successful than his team isn't a fan.  He's a jealous immature child.  And yes, over the last half decade, the colts have had more success than the pats.  You may feel my pain, but that's because you possess something called reason.  A guy like Blissfully Ignorant (4g?) has different pain, like Charles Manson. 4g - Did you forget that you were supposed to be playing me?  You can't attack me when you are trying to be me.  LOL.  If there is such thing as a schizophrenic actor, you are it.  LOL.  Excuses for sitting starters?  The team did what they felt they had to do to make their run, and it worked.  In one year with nothing on the line, the pats play their starters and you think that as their fan, you now possess some moral authority over other teams' fans whose teams operates differently.  Do you suffer from amnesia?  Don't you remember (during the pats superbowl era) that Belichick sat his starters when there was nothing on the line?  This one instance of Belichick not sitting his starters has you acting like the born again Christian or the reformed alcoholic or smoker that completely rejects his past now that something has changed?  Here's the fact, you can't change the past, and whether or not the pats chose not to rest their starters one year does not absolve them from doing it before then.  Your moral authority is more aptly wretched hypocrisy. As for debate team tactics - many here who have trashed my arguements clearly know I have never taken a debate class, let alone participated on a debate team.  I am a sports guy. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

What does Belichick have to do with our beloved Colts team??? You are really obsessed with the Patriots and should just focus on what we can do to make our team better. Once again back to the name calling because you have no true arguments.
    Also I never accused you of being on a debate team although you must think quite a bit of yourself in that area. Anyone that knows debating knows that the first one to start calling names loses in any debate and that's half of your platform.

I can also see that I was right about you projecting as you keep harping on the Bradley thing so why don't you get Jules Winfield out of the closet and have him support your arguments.

Maybe you can create an Underdogg with 5 G's and argue with both of us.

Oops, I almost forgot to laugh at you...LOL, LMao, Rtflmao. Must be tough not having any friends in Indiana.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4G - what an embarrassing display of self congratulatory nothingness.  Next, try this one - I love me some me.  

Since you seem to only be interested in backing a front runner, you should move to New Orleans, then to Durham, then to the city of the NBA winner, then to the city of the MLB winner. 

All the while, I will remain proud of the local teams who have excelled enough to reach that final game and hope for a better result the next time.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Well said dogggg

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Hey, at least Butler's guy didn't turn the ball over when he had a chance to tie/win the game! lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Jbolt - I am actually pulling for your Chargers (not at the expense of my colts, but should the colts come up short.)  Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

which they will as always. don't see the bolts going far without their premier RB, LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I was rooting for Butler - disappointing... they might never get another chance at a national championship.  It would have been one of the ultimate Cinderella stories.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hey Doggg, do you know what sarcasim is? I hate Tebow, that's why I compared him Hansbrough. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"First my beloved Colts choke in the superbowl" = big difference - Butler was inspiring but they were not as talented as Duke (though they weren't far from it) - and they didn't have the "greatest quarterback to ever play the game" throw up an ill-advised interception. But then the football gods are harsh and don't like being mocked for disrespecting the game and then spinning it later. If you're an Indy fan, you don't feel great about the Colts last season but you do feel good about Butler, it was a great story and they weren't heavy favorites dropping the ball...

Underdoggg, I think you're still in good shape. I expect the Colts to win another Super Bowl in the next few years. I don't think Peyton's anywhere near the greatest of all time (not yet anyway), but he'll get you another one. I'm more confident in your Colts than the Pats to get back there in the next few years. As for the Pacers, can't help you there, but our Celts aren't looking like they are set up for the next few years to do anything but fade. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Well said dogggg
    Posted by Tcal2

Thanks...I guess I am a trolls troll... If Underdoggg(3G) were a true Colts fan he wouldn't be defending the cr@p that our management has pulled over the last decade. With talent this team has had we should have been the team with 3 Superbowls. Instead he comes here and rips the Patriots organization constantly.Interesting thing is he rips the Pats for doing the same things that we do. I would guess it is out of jealousy. Most of the fans I know in this area are quite mad at the Colts and how they laid down at the end of the year last year. It's not a good way to go into the playoffs and they played horrible against the Saints in the Superbowl.The one Superbowl that we got was due quite a bit to the fact that we got to play a very mediocre bears team that year.