Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again

In Response to Re: Butler + Colts + Indy Fans = Choke Job again:
    Hey Doggg, do you know what sarcasim is? I hate Tebow, that's why I compared him Hansbrough. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

That was sarcasm????? hmm.  funny.  sarcasm.  I just thought you weren't being serious. 

Go back and read.  LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4g - LOL.  There's room on Belichick's bandwagon for you, but you'll have to take off your Manning jersey, and that 09-10 AFC championship blanket you wrap yourself in will have to be left back in Indy.  Don't worry, I am sure there is still a Patriots one available from 4 years ago. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

4g - LOL.  There's room on Belichick's bandwagon for you, but you'll have to take off your Manning jersey, and that 09-10 AFC championship blanket you wrap yourself in will have to be left back in Indy.  Don't worry, I am sure there is still a Patriots one available from 4 years ago. 
    Posted by underdoggg

See that, You used the "B" word again. Hardly a post goes by where you don't mention Belichick. Can't be a Freudian slip at this point. I knew it was Jealousy. If the Colts team had the Management and Coaching that the Pats did we would have those 3 rings and it appears as though you know that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4g - I am not sure what you want from me??  You're the only indy fan (right?) on this board that has a problem with me bringing up Belichick.  Why is that?  You mention the patriots but have a problem with me mentioning belichick.  Aren't they really one and the same?  Why do you get use the interchangeable part (patriots) in your comments but have a problem with me mentioning belichick?  Be fair.   

As for the rings, you can make all of the assumptions you like about what could have been, but there would be no way to prove them.  Besides, those superbowl wins were quite a while ago.  As a colts fan you know this, and you know that what is most relevant is what is most current.  In the last 5 years, the colts have beaten the pats 5 of 6 times, have a better playoff record than the pats, have been to more superbowls than the pats, and have won more superbowls than the pats. 

Its time to get your head out of the dirt my fellow colt friend.  Stop living in the distant past.  Time marches on and the Colts are at the top of the AFC.  But if you want to support the pats and bask in their past excellence, by all means join that party, just don't forget to take your leg warmers and disco ball. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

4g - I am not sure what you want from me??  You're the only indy fan (right?) on this board that has a problem with me bringing up Belichick.  Why is that?  You mention the patriots but have a problem with me mentioning belichick.  Aren't they really one and the same?  Why do you get use the interchangeable part (patriots) in your comments but have a problem with me mentioning belichick?  Be fair.    As for the rings, you can make all of the assumptions you like about what could have been, but there would be no way to prove them.  Besides, those superbowl wins were quite a while ago.  As a colts fan you know this, and you know that what is most relevant is what is most current.  In the last 5 years, the colts have beaten the pats 5 of 6 times, have a better playoff record than the pats, have been to more superbowls than the pats, and have won more superbowls than the pats.  Its time to get your head out of the dirt my fellow colt friend.  Stop living in the distant past.  Time marches on and the Colts are at the top of the AFC.  But if you want to support the pats and bask in their past excellence, by all means join that party, just don't forget to take your leg warmers and disco ball. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Big Deal! I want the Colts to win Superbowls. Our window is beginning to shut and if we don't win in the next year or 2 it's over. We got to see what this team is going to  be when Peyton isn't around anymore and it's not pretty. Caldwell is a joke and that bothers me moving forward.Polian is Al Davis like with his control problems.

The difference between me saying Pats and you saying Belichick is you rip them even though they've done far better than us over the last decade in complete Hypocrisy.  We may have beat them over the last 5 years but have one ring to show for it. If you're happy with that then that's your business but to rip teams that have done better than us out of complete jealousy is a joke. You're definitely living a lie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4g,

Sounds to me like you are better off being a pats fan.  You are clearly downplaying the pats negatives while overplaying their positives and then doing the opposite where the colts are concerned.  Maybe you are just a fair weather colts fan or maybe you really are a pats fan disguising yourself as a colts fan.  Either way, its not me living the lie, my friend, its you. 

Besides, there is just no way to call Caldwell a joke.  In his first year as an NFL head coach he took his team to the SB while dealing with many issues and changes within the organization.  And, I didn't know that Al Davis had control problems. 

As for Belichick, I "rip" him because he is "rippable.  He's an admitted cheater.  He has not won a single SB since having to play by the same rules everyone else has.  He does not shake opposing coaches hands.  He runs off the field in a loss before time expires.  He's demonstrates poor sportsmanship. 

What I am happy about is that the vast majority of the pats wins over the colts and the league over the last decade occurred during an era of systemic cheating.  Absent their ability to gain an unfair advantage, the pats haven't done anything. 

But listen, we're both colts fans and we should celebrate their success and hope for better in their failures.  Pats fans do the same thing.  The fact is you seem more in tune with the pats fans on this board, and I know they have room on their bandwagon for you. 

Me, I am going to stay a colts fan.  Its in my DNA.  You, you have it in you to be a fan of whoever you deem to be a winner.  If that is the pats so be it.  Duke, so be it.  I'll bet you are a Yankees fan.  No way you could be a Red Sox fan - not with all of those decades of not winning the big one.  The yanks (I hate them) though, they are the team for you.  And the Lakers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

3G, If you're content with finishing second forever that's your right. I prefer to win..Contrary to what you say..I don't care if the Pats win or lose but for some reason you've chosen them as your windmill to battle. There you go on Belichick again...You seem to overlook the fact that every team in the league did what Belichick did including our coach. The only thing is only a few coaches around the league would admit it. You're really living a lie..You root your way and I'll root mine. I like winning and you like making believe that being second best is better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

maybe john cougar mellancamp can make a song called "Choke City"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

3G, If you're content with finishing second forever that's your right. I prefer to win..Contrary to what you say..I don't care if the Pats win or lose but for some reason you've chosen them as your windmill to battle. There you go on Belichick again...You seem to overlook the fact that every team in the league did what Belichick did including our coach. The only thing is only a few coaches around the league would admit it. You're really living a lie..You root your way and I'll root mine. I like winning and you like making believe that being second best is better.
    Posted by underdogggg

4g - first - let it be known that the colts are not my life like you appear to be suggesting they are for you.  And contrary to your comments above you've demonstrated a great deal of affection for the pats, so suggesting you don't care whether they win or lose after showing such affection appears disingenuous to me. 

Further, you wondered why I bring up Belichick and when I answer you, you wonder why I have brought him up again.  Stop with the games.  I am happy to have a frank discussion with you (we are colts buddies, you know) but not if you are going to play games. 

The fact is I don't recall any other team being punished for doing what Belichick and the pats did.  I know that there were some reports that a few other teams may have delved into this kind of cheating, as well, but a few doesn't mean everyone, and I don't recall any of them being identified after the league memo went out, do you?

The truth is that the lie life is yours.  suggesting that everyone did something when only a few have been identified for is selling nothing more than a lie.  Grab your pats cap friend.  we will chat when the colts arrive in Foxborough in November. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

4g, Sounds to me like you are better off being a pats fan.  You are clearly downplaying the pats negatives while overplaying their positives and then doing the opposite where the colts are concerned.  Maybe you are just a fair weather colts fan or maybe you really are a pats fan disguising yourself as a colts fan.  Either way, its not me living the lie, my friend, its you.  Besides, there is just no way to call Caldwell a joke.  In his first year as an NFL head coach he took his team to the SB while dealing with many issues and changes within the organization.  And, I didn't know that Al Davis had control problems.  As for Belichick, I "rip" him because he is "rippable.  He's an admitted cheater.  He has not won a single SB since having to play by the same rules everyone else has.  He does not shake opposing coaches hands.  He runs off the field in a loss before time expires.  He's demonstrates poor sportsmanship.  What I am happy about is that the vast majority of the pats wins over the colts and the league over the last decade occurred during an era of systemic cheating.  Absent their ability to gain an unfair advantage, the pats haven't done anything.  But listen, we're both colts fans and we should celebrate their success and hope for better in their failures.  Pats fans do the same thing.  The fact is you seem more in tune with the pats fans on this board, and I know they have room on their bandwagon for you.  Me, I am going to stay a colts fan.  Its in my DNA.  You, you have it in you to be a fan of whoever you deem to be a winner.  If that is the pats so be it.  Duke, so be it.  I'll bet you are a Yankees fan.  No way you could be a Red Sox fan - not with all of those decades of not winning the big one.  The yanks (I hate them) though, they are the team for you.  And the Lakers. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Why cheat when you can change/re-emphasize the rules right? Just throw out 50 years of football so that the ponies can run without a chin full of Rodney Harrison. You're pathetic.

Sections
Shortcuts