Butler didn't play well BUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Butler didn't play well BUT

PI calls against him were awful.  That was not a push off and the second one was only catchable if the field was extended a few yards.  

The upside, good to see that the Jets are afraid of mccourty despite his youth..

I just don't understand why brady only wanted to throw to moss in the second half.  Hernandez/welker/edelman etc... can do just find.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Butler didn't play well BUT

finally someone who agrees with me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I'll agree with you both. Hernandez looked terrific, and Moss didn't. Yet Moss got so many more balls thrown his way. 

Butler's PI calls were awful. I don't understand why he gets called for so many PI's, but something needs to be done. He isn't tackling WR's out there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Butler's PI calls were garbage. the jets DBs were all over our guys and they barely called one against them after our guys flipped out bc of how blanatly obvious it was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think it will take time. The D has no "swagger". They go and play flat! Look at the Jet's D. They have swagger. Bruschi and Harrison gave the old D swagger.

Spread field offense not fooling everyone anymore...kind of like the "wildcat"

Play action fools defenses and the pats need to get back to play action.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

The first PI call was terrible and it started to get to him obviously.

Tough day for him but he will move on. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

2nd PI call was unfortunately a good call.  I'm not dogging Butler like some on this board but the 2nd call was pass interferance.  On the other hand, the first call was a little far fetched.  Butler did a good job of reading the receiver's eyes and made a nice play on the ball.  I still think this year will be great experience for Butler and McCourty.  They are the future for the Pat's CBs and I am pretty excited about that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Darius Butler DariusButler28 Life is 10% what happens to you n 90% how u react to it. Tough game for me 2day but i'll bounce back!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

So the coaches don't make adjustments to help him out?  They sure didn't give Sanchez anything to worry about from the D-line. Same formation the WHOLE game through and no stunting to even mask that they might be doing something different.

COACHING is the BIGGEST problem.  Adjust or make changes..use your personnel. Put in someone who's hungry.

Sections
Shortcuts