Butler??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

Butler??

Is it me or Butler just cant cover anyone? He always seems to be out of position. Thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Re: Butler??

In Response to Butler??:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or Butler just cant cover anyone? He always seems to be out of position. Thoughts? 
    Posted by fenderSRV[/QUOTE]

Butler is simply awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

In Response to Re: Butler??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Butler?? : Butler is simply awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by FLY2K[/QUOTE]

YESSS He needs some work as well as the whole defense. I also feel that the pats were becoming too predictable going to Moss often and seeing Brady throw behind receiver's. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Butler??:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or Butler just cant cover anyone? He always seems to be out of position. Thoughts? 

he did not paly well today

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Pats s**cked today. BB is past his prime.  Lousy game plan.  Looks like Brady was playing for the Jets. Sanchez looked great.  Brady stunk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Butler played ok he needs work the size of Edwards was an issue..Butler is not why the Pats lost the game..offensive play calling was terrible..to many stupid home run hitter plays..uggghhhh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

im gonna call him darius assler

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Butler??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Butler?? : YESSS He needs some work as well as the whole defense. I also feel that the pats were becoming too predictable going to Moss often and seeing Brady throw behind receiver's. 
    Funny how this defense last week was awesome. Now they're awful. Last week the Pats looked like world beaters. This week the Bengals are at home and beat a very good Ravens team. Go figure. Not complaining. Had no dog in this fight. I will next in Fla.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

no TE's, no Welker or Edelman in the 2nd half.  What happened?