BY POPULAR DEMAND... with RAY retiring, who is the greatest ACCUSED murderer/criminal athlete of all times?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: BY POPULAR DEMAND... with RAY retiring, who is the greatest ACCUSED murderer/criminal athlete of all times?

Shoeless Joe Jackson beats any of the convicted criminals.

OJ wins for the category including the ones that got away with it by a longshot

I think if we add in the distinction of being a Champion, we can always include Mercury Morris for the Perfect Season/Imperfect Man award.  Lawrence Taylor gets a nod in the nomination, but lacks the convictions needed to gethim over the hump.

The Regional category goes to Mack Herron or Danny Villa

College category goes unanimously to Jerry Sandusky and Father of the Year to Mark Ingram

Technically legal but completely humiliated worthless piece of dirt who is going to go bankrupt to Tiki Barber

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BY POPULAR DEMAND... with RAY retiring, who is the greatest ACCUSED murderer/criminal athlete of all times?

If you say ACCUSED then I gotta go with

The Juice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I changed my mind....

it's Ray Ray!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Please don't tell me you think OJ was really innocent! Made me sick that he got away with it... Of course the glove wouldn't fit sitting in evidence covered in blood, water would shrink them too and I'm sure all the tests on them changed them... He'll meet his maker!!!! I hope his butt is getting some action in Vegas prison and I'm sure what happens in Vegas won't stay in Vegas once he's released. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

after further consideration, I am going with ELI MANNING! he absolutely murdered my PATS twice and outright stole 2 rings....

[/QUOTE]

HAving a guy catch the ball against his helmet is FAR FAR FAR from murdering anyone. In fact he barely had anything to do with it. And the next tinme out he had nothing to do with the two SF bothed punt returns or the two critical injuries to the Pats.

Eli Manning is a criminal only in that some people think he is elite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Eli Manning is a criminal only in that some people think he is elite."

He outplayed Brady twice in the biggest game of them all. He also upset the Packers on the way. He's elite. 

Just not as elite. :)  

Though after this year he has some more to prove. 

I don't think he's a top five QB right now but I'd put him right outside the top 5. 

Commie as for your question, 

it's a tough call between Shoeless Joe and the Juice. I'm not sure Joe was guilty but the way you phrases your question..... Oh and we can put Kobe right in there too. :) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

after further consideration, I am going with ELI MANNING! he absolutely murdered my PATS twice and outright stole 2 rings....

[/QUOTE]

He had some help from a few blind idiots pin stripes CC

10. This post has been removed.